View Full Version : Daily Blessing suggestion.

Bless
09-30-2012, 04:13 AM
In the daily blessing do we HAVE to log in at similar times?

For example:
I activate it on a Sunday, at 09:00AM and on Monday do we HAVE to log in at 09:00AM to whatever time limit is to being late.

IMO I hate having this because if I activate on Sunday at 09:00AM and on Monday I have to go to school so I can't log on at 9am and I become late. Next day I come on at 05:00AM and see I'm late...this happened on all of my chars (except main) on day 5 :(

My point is: Does the DB have to be at similar times? I'm pretty sure everyone has work/school/other stuff so they can't log on at similar times.

Can't there be something like you log in once in a day (any time) and you get blessing or something like on day 5 if ur late it doesn't matter. Just hope DEVS take this in account and find a solution.

Before you flame me saying "it's free" and all that crap, do u know how hard it is to log in 5 days in a row at similar times? It's almost impossible for me and other people are not PL addicts that they stalk daily blessings until its time...

~ Miracle

Spectre
09-30-2012, 05:03 AM
Yea i agree with you. I had same situation two times...
First you wait for days, and then boom.. you late for three hours :/

Bless
09-30-2012, 05:12 AM
Kinda gets to u especially on day 5.

Jhawkeye
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
I agree too. I mised 4 day 5's because i had school then basketball practice after.

Register
12-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Eh. It's not very hard to think ahead and figure out what time would work best.....I used to have it set to 8:45 PM on my characters, because I'd always be able to check it then. Unfortunately, one day, I forgot about it and went to brush my teeth, then completely forgot about it until the next morning. Now its at 6:20 AM, and its working great. It didn't take me too long to realize that if I collected the blessing 1:00 PM on Sunday, I couldn't get it on Monday. Just think ahead, and it shouldn't be a problem. You don't need to "stalk" daily blessings, anyways :P Banner notification ftw.

XghostzX
12-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah, it got me on the 5th day once because I think I was just over the time limit... sucks when that was a bad day too ;(

Zneak
12-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Eh. It's not very hard to think ahead and figure out what time would work best.....I used to have it set to 8:45 PM on my characters, because I'd always be able to check it then. Unfortunately, one day, I forgot about it and went to brush my teeth, then completely forgot about it until the next morning. Now its at 6:20 AM, and its working great. It didn't take me too long to realize that if I collected the blessing 1:00 PM on Sunday, I couldn't get it on Monday. Just think ahead, and it shouldn't be a problem. You don't need to "stalk" daily blessings, anyways :P Banner notification ftw.

Agreed

Modification
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I found the best thing to do is collect at night. Since your always home. And it'll give you all day the next day for those awesome combo elixirs!

Jhawkeye
12-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I have tried many different times of the day and something always pops up. early in the morning works great until i try to rest on the weekends. I always have something interrupting me midday and i cant do too late at night because after either work or practice, I am soo tired, and they last till different times.