PDA

View Full Version : 2023-07-05 Content Update (304005)

asommers
07-05-2023, 01:47 PM
+ The Monster Holder Image Event returns 7/6 for one week with 3 new Vardan Valley bosses to collect: Dred Duggar, Jord Skratch, and Skull-Dozer.
+ Check out the event preview here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?703867-Preview-Monster-Holder-Image-Event-Adds-Vardan-Valley-Bosses!))!
+ Leaderboards have been reenabled for the new season.
+ Timed dungeon leaderboard monsters have been buffed.
+ Potion effectiveness has been adjusted.
+ Fish oil elixirs once again no longer stack.
+ Zodias Portal boss health and damage stats have been increased.
+ 100 more slots are now available for your house.
+ Quests now give less XP if you are substantially above their intended level.
+ Added new Feats for Rahabkor and Mecharydon.

Ryu_evin
07-05-2023, 01:49 PM
the non timed monsters are buffed too

LichKing1
07-05-2023, 01:50 PM
non-timed r as hard as timed, mistake?

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Tekila
07-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Finally the potions nerf excited to try that

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ryu_evin
07-05-2023, 01:51 PM
standard rahabkor buffed too
bug?

Ryu_evin
07-05-2023, 01:54 PM
normal and elite standard rahabkor buffed

normal feels like elite standard rahabkor now

XGhostWar
07-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Any reason of this?? Now i see rogue and mage full kraken cant do phase solo [emoji88]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Zhaorabeos
07-05-2023, 02:05 PM
Quality of life update🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tekila
07-05-2023, 02:06 PM
No offense but according to how you supply the game of gear, how the gear can be upgraded and how expensive they are, buffing those two bosses was an atrocious idea for new players. Moreover it increased the gap between warrior and the two other classes du to the damage potential of the classes especially with end game gear (actually kraken set + 2k5str Zaar set).
I think that this way it is fun to play those bosses but not for everyone can even in normal and the reward from slaying them became insignificant compared to the efforts you put in the labour.
Anyway Maybe is it just a bug.

Vrazicak
07-05-2023, 02:10 PM
There was absolutely no reason to buff it's health, I would estimate it was buffed around 300%, maps are supposed to be farmed for fun, they're supposed to be beatable by a random public party, once again, all the players on the lesser geared end of spectre suffer, and you've been consistently pushing out updates hurting MOSTLY newbies, and then your loyal players who've been sticking with this game for 10 years. You can't just have a boss like elite rahabkhor be one way for months and months, and then decide to buff it by a HUGE margin out of no where! I really do hope you revert this decision cause this may actually lose you 10-20% active player base.

Hercules
07-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Just when the Warriors could do phase 1 alone, this update comes ������

AgentStonoga
07-05-2023, 02:16 PM
Lol elite non timed Rahabkor is now almost impossoble to farm even with good pt... This should be level of difficulty for zodias catacombs... Please revert it back.

bleyv
07-05-2023, 02:18 PM
lmost no one goes to mecha and they do it harder lol

Jiubara
07-05-2023, 02:18 PM
The added feats aps are the dumbes aps ever added wth is that lmao

Ilove_Poopoo
07-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the upcoming unwanted event + portal changes. Can finally take a break until a miracle happens.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Rxri_
07-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Remove this and switch it with labyrinth even if you guys copy paste it

dmqp
07-05-2023, 02:33 PM
Is there even space for 75 pools? Is there a counter to tell how many are already spawned or do i count them on "fingers"? Make sure to not make it rigged by spawned pools to sum up after dying, and after that finishing boss with ultimates, or is this the way? @.@

okisok
07-05-2023, 02:34 PM
i suggest this
if u buff bosses
then u should buff gold drop too.
much better than this update.

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
07-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Lol, even normal rahabkor got buffed and it has like 66-75% hp of elite rahab before nerf i think. good luck for noobs with mythic gear with killing it.
Just revert these changes back, you can keep lb one hard, but normal and elite should be same as before.

Switchback
07-05-2023, 02:38 PM
There was absolutely no reason to buff it's health, I would estimate it was buffed around 300%, maps are supposed to be farmed for fun, they're supposed to be beatable by a random public party, once again, all the players on the lesser geared end of spectre suffer, and you've been consistently pushing out updates hurting MOSTLY newbies, and then your loyal players who've been sticking with this game for 10 years. You can't just have a boss like elite rahabkhor be one way for months and months, and then decide to buff it by a HUGE margin out of no where! I really do hope you revert this decision cause this may actually lose you 10-20% active player base.

If i had to take a wild guess, this is a move to push players to move on and get kraken gears and play upcoming zones. Raha is trash to play anyways, super basic mechanics, easy to finish, run the same map 1k times a day... No thanks. That kind of gameplay is not what AL should be about.

Remember when Hydra used to drop gold? They completely removed that from the game, i assume this is the equivalent of that.

Savitar
07-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Wow, what's the need for this horrible update? I just bought Kraken dagger to go elite and you guys just give a buff without anyone complaining about anything, you are the worst there is...They never listen to our opinions, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the bankruptcy of this game is closer than ever!.
And there's still a horrible event coming tomorrow, the worst developer trophy goes to you!

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
07-05-2023, 02:47 PM
U guys didn’t have to increase the portal bosses hp. Like listen to the players now before its too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryher
07-05-2023, 02:49 PM
If i had to take a wild guess, this is a move to push players to move on and get kraken gears and play upcoming zones. Raha is trash to play anyways, super basic mechanics, easy to finish, run the same map 1k times a day... No thanks. That kind of gameplay is not what AL should be about.

Remember when Hydra used to drop gold? They completely removed that from the game, i assume this is the equivalent of that.So you want something like run a map with full mechanic and super hard like need 30 minutes to finish it like dota? And at last loot 100k per run? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Switchback
07-05-2023, 02:51 PM
So you want something like run a map with full mechanic and super hard like need 30 minutes to finish it like dota? And at last loot 100k per run? [emoji1787]

Everything doesnt need to go to the extreme, i was mainly sharing what i think of Raha, which it is old content and has no fun factor.

Encryptions
07-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Actually what are these feats???

Maryher
07-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Everything doesnt need to go to the extreme, i was mainly sharing what i think of Raha, which it is old content and has no fun factor.I dont know whats your term "fun factor" theres alot map beside rahab that you can find your "fun factor". As long its easy for everyone to farm gold nahh its okay tho.

Corviness
Yall nerfed the gold loot in portals too, I watch my gl and is 10k missing since last night. You aren't improving the game at all! You're shoving new players and freeplayers away for your own selfish greed of real money. And I'm sure won't be long before Plat/long term player will sick of your bs too.

Kharjojo
Actually what are these feats???
Poison pools swimming lessons it seems.

Encryptions
07-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Feats should be challenging and make sense. Not "fill a map with 75 pools then kill raha thats easy and time consuming.

imfeared
07-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Elite raha and mecha must be the new catacombs map you were all talking about 🤣
Imagine finally getting a few "cheap" kraken pieces right now to go elite finally then getting slapped in the face with this update

Switchback
07-05-2023, 04:11 PM
I Would like to say thanks for leaving Zod Gauntlet alone, i hope you continue that.

If anyone wants the Easy gold in Zodias Maps, it has moved to EZG(imo). This is big change for warrior class.

Greazemk
07-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Wow.. making the game even worse day by day. Now I've seen it all, consistently bad updates for 2 months straight

Sunsoon
07-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Look how casual players crying xD Try to mastered Rahab and Elite Rahab... You do not even know really strategic for this raid how to swap death skull between temmates XD Stop crying, good update for real) no more boring raids and casuals with 1 button gameplay)

Отправлено с моего SM-A715F через Tapatalk

Hercules
07-05-2023, 04:56 PM
I don't want to appeal to the decision that STS has made, only they know the reason why that change was made, but I would like them to take this into account, as a warrior during the entire raharbok process I had to experience discrimination from other classes , I think that if at any time a new raharbork is created as it was at the time hydra, I hope that its entry is 1 per class, I mean 1 rogue, 1 warrior, 1 magician. to avoid not only hatred towards the classes, but also give the game and its characters better dynamics. In advance I thank those who never rejected the warriors, who invited us and we played, they are excellent players but also very good human beings.

It was quite a challenge, and a lot of fun trying to improve as a warrior, I never regret being a warrior. It is one of the most beautiful classes in this kraken season.

Susanne
07-05-2023, 04:58 PM
So now I have to find a new place to escape from the stress of real life.
I'll go and re-read the 2023 letter to the community, I obviously misread it first time around.
📖

capeo
07-05-2023, 04:59 PM
They usually add something or somethings. New gear or pets that will make the maps easier to run. Maybe they should do things in reverse. Add the new stuff then make the maps harder. Less people will complain. I mean after they complain it's to easy.

Yxlo
07-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Man, I respect STS for having guts to gamble with a dying playerbase ��

SuperZack
07-05-2023, 05:25 PM
RIP . >.<

Sent from my RMX3630 using Tapatalk

Starocket
07-05-2023, 05:33 PM
You said on Awakening event post Zodias Catatombs comming next! I waiting two weeks so where it's my Catatombs KOkoci???!

Blessful
07-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Try Gauntlet, I hear gold is great there.

Starocket
07-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Always was great you are just stupid nabs who not running Gauntlet :)

Blessful
07-05-2023, 06:04 PM

Anyways... It seems that's what STS wanted. Wars were getting neglected in Raha, so they nerfed Raha and forced everyone into Gauntlet instead. A great decision, in my opinion.

Yum
07-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Stupid update. Money milkers. Mans gotta eat lmao

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

pokibeo2020
07-05-2023, 07:31 PM
full kraken and op 3k dex but some rahabs are just a joke :)))

RedeZy
07-05-2023, 08:10 PM
Game’s dying what do you expect

jadetim0629
07-05-2023, 08:16 PM
I assume change to rahab and mecha is to reduce the inflation. Player might hates it but i wonder if reducing gold drop from those bosses are actually better then increasing their hp.

Cabalrhys
07-05-2023, 08:18 PM
Update is not player friendly. It looks like to me you are forcing free to play players to quit. Normal zaa became useless bcus of your nonsense update

mamaubear
07-05-2023, 08:21 PM

not stupid, only too poor to buy kraken set. please...

Bossf
07-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Nice2

Sent from my RMX3686 using Tapatalk

xbell
07-05-2023, 09:08 PM
If you guys making e rahab dead then maybe the new catacombs is will be the new farm map?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

sixzy
07-05-2023, 09:59 PM
buff kraken sword… now its totally useless even in normal rahab.

Sulphurea
07-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Bad players are neglected, not good warriors. I run all time with 1 or even 2 warriors and runs were always smooth. I been in hundreds of parties with warriors and never i saw one person saying no to this class. Ofc if we talk of bad wars, then we must add we neglect also bad mages and bad rogues.
And for this one more update... I won't say is bad or good. What i say is: where are the devs? Zavier feedback is full of complaints and bugs yet no reply from them. They do this trash update throwing illogic new aps without even the least care to specify anything and still no reply from devs. From them lately all i read is "works as intended". Maybe they should start "intend" bit better

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-05-2023, 10:13 PM
If they add 1xp quests, they should ban those who have many characters on their main account. It will be so fair. Just imagine those old players have hundreds of characters with thousands of inventory slots. They do this just because they need go in vacations. So us need a lot of time farming for level up.

Jdjd
07-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Guys maybe they try us run gauntlet instead of portal bosses. Just think about it when ekenta and rahab up, no one runs Gauntlet. If we go gauntlet goold loot will be higher than other portal bosses. That is the reason they increase health and damage of zodias bosses

Itzmemohsin
07-05-2023, 10:26 PM
I assume change to rahab and mecha is to reduce the inflation. Player might hates it but i wonder if reducing gold drop from those bosses are actually better then increasing their hp.

I think it’s in preparation for the zodias catacombs, they need to have better gold drops there .

rogger
07-05-2023, 10:28 PM
+ Quests now give less XP if you are substantially above their intended level.

Now leveling up would take longer; RIP, new player, I guess.

Tekila
07-05-2023, 10:40 PM
May you consider buffing warrior and kraken sword now by the way?

leohate123
07-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Fix the normal rahab, elite is good since op teams kill erahab in seconds.

The new Rahab Normal needs full set Kraken or KrakWep+Armor+Belt+Artif and drops a small amount of gold which costs 500m more or less depending on class.

-800GL drops like 10k - 30k more or less or 3m / hr depending on party.
-Need to spend atleast 500m for GL set and full Kraken just to farm 3m+ per hour?

This is the most stupid buff I have ever seen.
Double the boss hp and same drop?
You should just buff the elite not the normal.

Note: Still spending on a set 500m+ just to farm 3m+/hour is very stupid.

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=leohate123;4053075]Fix the normal rahab, elite is good since op teams kill erahab in seconds.

The new Rahab Normal needs full set Kraken or KrakWep+Armor+Belt+Artif and drops a small amount of gold which costs 500m more or less depending on class.

-800GL drops like 10k - 30k more or less or 3m / hr depending on party.
-Need to spend atleast 500m for GL set and full Kraken just to farm 3m+ per hour?

This is the most stupid buff I have ever seen.
Double the boss hp and same drop?
You should just buff the elite not the normal.

Note: Still spending on a set 500m+ just to farm 3m+/hour is very stupid.[/QUOTE

Bro new expansion coming after next event. That why they drop xp from daily quests, and made portal bosses with high health

Susanne
07-06-2023, 12:53 AM
It's all very well everyone having their own theories about the whys and wherefores about what's happening. The only ones who can explain and put an end to speculation, by being up front and honest, are the developers.
I'm sure most players would agree that the silence, apart from the robotic updates we are getting, is strange to say the least.
Cinco always answered and explained queries in the past. What's changed?
I just hope all is well with him, this is just not the same community we had. Communication is dead, not the game. Idk, maybe it's me overthinking but something's not quite right.

Bossf
07-06-2023, 01:00 AM
Mending main mobile entod

Sent from my RMX3686 using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
07-06-2023, 01:51 AM
Buff the kraken boss weapons too, if the boss health is increased.

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 06:00 AM
Did you add some hidden aps which give as reward a badge? Every of my character even the level 1 all now have received an additional badge + 10 badge aps.

Not complaining about additional aps, but it’s unusual.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
07-06-2023, 06:10 AM
It's all very well everyone having their own theories about the whys and wherefores about what's happening. The only ones who can explain and put an end to speculation, by being up front and honest, are the developers.
I'm sure most players would agree that the silence, apart from the robotic updates we are getting, is strange to say the least.
I just hope all is well with him, this is just not the same community we had. Communication is dead, not the game. Idk, maybe it's me overthinking but something's not quite right.Indeed honestly this is weirder than usual. Even the roadmap is gone and there's little to no comms.

I mean I don't mind the changes that much since the non portal bosses are unchanged. ( I mainly farm there)

But smt definitely feels off

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Gigannte
07-06-2023, 06:29 AM
I just hope all is well with him, this is just not the same community we had. Communication is dead, not the game. Idk, maybe it's me overthinking but something's not quite right.

it looks like the game was bought by another company or changed direction, they ask that the forum be salable but with these changes I think it's impossible! good for me it's unplayable, good luck everyone!

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 06:40 AM
it looks like the game was bought by another company or changed direction, they ask that the forum be salable but with these changes I think it's impossible! good for me it's unplayable, good luck everyone!

Why is it unplayable? Everybody making less gold now. That’s it.

Results are less gold used for buying items. Means the price won’t fall tomorrow, but when someone wants to sell his kraken armor or whatever and needs the gold to buy smth else. When there’s no one left anymore to buy the armor for 200m. He will end up selling it for maybe 150m or less bc else no one would buy it. This will slowly set new prices in the next weeks/months. Doesn’t mean items stop rising. There’s always gonna be (we all know who) who is going to set his auto on x3 worth for a rare item. Either they will have to perma keep those items or sell for less. Or find someone who isn’t the brightest candle on the cake.

Just enjoy the deflation. We will be able to have an event like carnival back then.

imOkay
07-06-2023, 06:44 AM
It's hard to level up now lmao

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 06:52 AM
Why health and mana potions now heal you slower or less hp? Why would you do that when 90% of players don t have kraken and upcoming map, catacombs will be harder for those who are very op?. I wonder the catacombs would be only for spectral and blessful playable. No brain here. If you developers where smart those changes would be added since the beginning of level 81, now you make all players mad and your game unplayable.

Gigannte
07-06-2023, 07:26 AM
Why is it unplayable? Everybody making less gold now. That’s it.

Results are less gold used for buying items. Means the price won’t fall tomorrow, but when someone wants to sell his kraken armor or whatever and needs the gold to buy smth else. When there’s no one left anymore to buy the armor for 200m. He will end up selling it for maybe 150m or less bc else no one would buy it. This will slowly set new prices in the next weeks/months. Doesn’t mean items stop rising. There’s always gonna be (we all know who) who is going to set his auto on x3 worth for a rare item. Either they will have to perma keep those items or sell for less. Or find someone who isn’t the brightest candle on the cake.

Just enjoy the deflation. We will be able to have an event like carnival back then.

that wasn't the problem to fight the price of kraken, it was just them improving their loot in Massive lockeds! increasing the loot soon they drop in value!
It's unplayable on portals! very high difficulties I don't have a strong closed team to go every time I log in, this seems to me a problem that the STS has to fight, not you, which has no importance in the game!

Cinco
07-06-2023, 07:37 AM
These most recent changes are meant to restore a modicum of strategy and challenge to the game, to shave off a tiny bit of inflation, apply a limit to how easy it is to level-up from max level to the new cap, and evaluate the general player base's preparedness for the Arcane Catacombs and the upcoming Level 86 expansion.

Potion changes are meant to restore a bit of strategy and provide a little headroom for future difficulty. I'm sure you are well aware of this already: monsters' damage abilities and decision-making speed have to account for auto-potions and potion effectiveness. Highly effective potions / auto-potion shrink the space we have to manage difficulty and yield monsters that aren't fun. They're either super tanky and not dangerous (i.e. 'boring'), or they're super tanky and able to insta-kill you (i.e. 'frustrating'). Adjusting the potions makes the game a tiny bit more interesting and gives us space for more challenging content in the Arcane Catacombs and the upcoming Level 86 campaign.

Difficulty changes to elite Zodias content were applied to make a minor adjustment to inflation and to encourage class cooperation. On the first point: we prepared another 'gold loot nerf' - but decided against releasing it because gold loot nerfs tend to be seen as unmitigated catastrophes. We decided that it would be more fun to adjust difficulty so that you could still get that gold if you had the gear, the team and the time to spend chasing after it. And on that second point: making endgame monsters more dangerous encourages groups to include Warriors. I do realize that it's not you here on the forums who exclude the ever-useful Warrior, but the general sense among more casual endgame players is that monster HP is the big focus and thus DPS and only DPS should be your party makeup. As an alternative to difficulty we considered making the portals require three players, one of each class - but this is also one of those things that (at least our forum) players tend to hate. Thus the difficulty change.

Quest XP changes were made to ensure that the race to the Level 86 cap is a tiny bit less cheesy than previous caps. It's not everything, of course but disallowing 100% XP reward from quests that are way, way below your level is going to trim off some of the cheese and add a little tiny bit of competition for those who want to collect the exclusive Level 86 'fast cap' rewards. This change also adds a lot of value (and potentially excitement) back to the "Levlar" event.

"What about new players (who farm elite endgame content)?"
I say this: if you stick with it, you will eventually max out all of your gear on every toon in every account you own. You'll have all the Arcanes you want, with all the best Awakes and Jewels, and more gold than you could ever spend on wildly overpriced vanities if you keep after it. And yeah, I realize that making any adjustments to the game will risk your disappointment and possible departure... but I assert that these changes come from a place of optimism and respect for your capabilities.

Best wishes!

Corviss the Lich
07-06-2023, 07:58 AM
Then it's safe to assume that whoever made those store changes sure is very optimistic.

Tekila
07-06-2023, 08:03 AM
These most recent changes are meant to restore a modicum of strategy and challenge to the game, to shave off a tiny bit of inflation, apply a limit to how easy it is to level-up from max level to the new cap, and evaluate the general player base's preparedness for the Arcane Catacombs and the upcoming Level 86 expansion.

Potion changes are meant to restore a bit of strategy and provide a little headroom for future difficulty. I'm sure you are well aware of this already: monsters' damage abilities and decision-making speed have to account for auto-potions and potion effectiveness. Highly effective potions / auto-potion shrink the space we have to manage difficulty and yield monsters that aren't fun. They're either super tanky and not dangerous (i.e. 'boring'), or they're super tanky and able to insta-kill you (i.e. 'frustrating'). Adjusting the potions makes the game a tiny bit more interesting and gives us space for more challenging content in the Arcane Catacombs and the upcoming Level 86 campaign.

Difficulty changes to elite Zodias content were applied to make a minor adjustment to inflation and to encourage class cooperation. On the first point: we prepared another 'gold loot nerf' - but decided against releasing it because gold loot nerfs tend to be seen as unmitigated catastrophes. We decided that it would be more fun to adjust difficulty so that you could still get that gold if you had the gear, the team and the time to spend chasing after it. And on that second point: making endgame monsters more dangerous encourages groups to include Warriors. I do realize that it's not you here on the forums who exclude the ever-useful Warrior, but the general sense among more casual endgame players is that monster HP is the big focus and thus DPS and only DPS should be your party makeup. As an alternative to difficulty we considered making the portals require three players, one of each class - but this is also one of those things that (at least our forum) players tend to hate. Thus the difficulty change.

Quest XP changes were made to ensure that the race to the Level 86 cap is a tiny bit less cheesy than previous caps. It's not everything, of course but disallowing 100% XP reward from quests that are way, way below your level is going to trim off some of the cheese and add a little tiny bit of competition for those who want to collect the exclusive Level 86 'fast cap' rewards. This change also adds a lot of value (and potentially excitement) back to the "Levlar" event.

I say this: if you stick with it, you will eventually max out all of your gear on every toon in every account you own. You'll have all the Arcanes you want, with all the best Awakes and Jewels, and more gold than you could ever spend on wildly overpriced vanities if you keep after it. And yeah, I realize that making any adjustments to the game will risk your disappointment and possible departure... but I assert that these changes come from a place of optimism and respect for your capabilities.

Best wishes!

I don’t dislike the difficulty improvement but in fact it is just about more HP.
They didn’t get any new mechanics that target or idk. So it is again about only dealing more damage to the portal bosses… I finally managed to get enough gear and find new combos to permit warrior to at least do enough for 1st phase (with a little buff it would be decent) and a new HP buff destroys all this efforts. Moreover now that the boss has more HP we can see that rogue/mage with equal gear to warrior in terms of based stats do x2/x3 times more damage so we really feel the damage gap that became more meaningful in elite and LB maps cause now they are really needed to complete the boss now and war did not gain any utility change in the famous « tanking » every people contradicting the dmg need on war. I talked about it in another thread but idk if you saw it. It is the same with LB bosses.

Apocalyptis
07-06-2023, 08:06 AM
I’d like to share an old video for those, that complain the game is hard.

https://youtu.be/FglShwNG7nE

This is what it used to be like. It was hard. It was really hard even with the best gear. You could run for an hour and keep getting trash items, so be happy for that gold loot y’all have! :)

Tekila
07-06-2023, 08:18 AM

This is what it used to be like. It was hard. It was really hard even with the best gear. You could run for an hour and keep getting trash items, so be happy for that gold loot y’all have! :)

I personnaly dislike gold loot on bosses I would prefer a system on gold farm on quests and chests where gold loot can affect. And only play bosses for low amount of gold and nice chances to drop something (Nice mean decent not op and not too low). Upgrading reputation to get something from vendors. That’s the real fun in mmo not spamming braindeadly a boss for some good gold after few sec.

Roguemaybe
07-06-2023, 08:52 AM

Best wishes!Thanks for detailed explanations. It really helps put some of the changes into perspective.

Just don't make the normal maps too hard, as it really does take awhile to reach end game.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
07-06-2023, 08:55 AM

Best wishes!

The problem is; you can't expect cooperation from mages and rogues. Once again, warriors have been completely trashed.
After I spent nearly a billion gold to be competent enough in e rahab as a warrior, you come and decide to buff the elite rahab, that's simply not ok. Seems like I'll have to make yet another switch to rogue/mage.

Kakashis
07-06-2023, 09:10 AM

Ah, these are the good old elite days! No equipment set up swaps, no gold loot, no ankhs for revive, and often times once you factor in potions used, you run hours and into the negatives!

Sulphurea
07-06-2023, 09:18 AM
@ cinco imho your explanations just shows how few yk your own game and player base. The few people commenting on forum can't represent the majority of players that log every day and make your game "alive". Any of us that play regularly erahab could tell you this buff would just damage the "war situation" (even i see no such thing cause my teammate is always a war or even 2), only you can't figure this. And ofc i agree, eventually everybody can achieve any goals in game but of how many daily hours we talking here? Sounds just another wink on spending tons of plats tbh. Rahab and erahab were the only thing making game alive cause the time invested was paying you back for your efforts. Esanc is fine but so bugged, zavier would have been decent but glitching and scamming plat with weird portal mechanic and i could keep going on. I mean no offense tbh, just even after your so called explanations, i can't fully understand these decisions

recilencia123
07-06-2023, 09:56 AM
Why health and mana potions now heal you slower or less hp? Why would you do that when 90% of players don t have kraken and upcoming map, catacombs will be harder for those who are very op?. I wonder the catacombs would be only for spectral and blessful playable. No brain here. If you developers where smart those changes would be added since the beginning of level 81, now you make all players mad and your game unplayable.

lot of nabs have kraken only ppl who dont play enough don't have enough gold for kraken, they had enough time to gather the necessary gold

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Susanne
07-06-2023, 10:01 AM

I remember it well. Also, crafting planar pendant level 41, think I was around level 43 when I managed it. The planar arena and planar tombs at that level is the reason I have so many deaths on kdr. We "parked" mobs, usually a warrior did the parking in our team. Also Alpha wolf was not killed in a few seconds like it is now.
The game was not just about gold back then, it was about teamwork and having fun. Granted we did farm kraken mine three for locked crates and elite Rooks for Malison, Wrathjaw and snaggletooth was elite mage mine.
Doing the Sigrun quest for Cinder. We didn't have op gears and the best pet for twink PvP rogue was meep-moop.
We could also farm locks in the goldmine by waiting for all the bosses to spawn by the portal.
No ankhs, only plat could revive.
Thanks for the reminder of what it used to be like. Bitter sweet memories.

Delouis Ball
07-06-2023, 11:17 AM
I remember it well. Also, crafting planar pendant level 41, think I was around level 43 when I managed it. The planar arena and planar tombs at that level is the reason I have so many deaths on kdr. We "parked" mobs, usually a warrior did the parking in our team. Also Alpha wolf was not killed in a few seconds like it is now.
The game was not just about gold back then, it was about teamwork and having fun. Granted we did farm kraken mine three for locked crates and elite Rooks for Malison, Wrathjaw and snaggletooth was elite mage mine.
Doing the Sigrun quest for Cinder. We didn't have op gears and the best pet for twink PvP rogue was meep-moop.
We could also farm locks in the goldmine by waiting for all the bosses to spawn by the portal.
No ankhs, only plat could revive.
Thanks for the reminder of what it used to be like. Bitter sweet memories.No no, Best pets (lvl 36/41 xpacs) for twink pvp was (Maridos/Ripmaw for rogue, Singe for Tank).

I know, cause I was one of those few players with them. [emoji1787]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Lionzone
07-06-2023, 11:54 AM
I dont know whats your term "fun factor" theres alot map beside rahab that you can find your "fun factor". As long its easy for everyone to farm gold nahh its okay tho.

Plz let the guy share his opinion in peace we are free to share what’s on our mine

Qeeso
07-06-2023, 12:31 PM
hi can someone answer in detail
what is the new features in rahabkor and mech?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
07-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Mecha feat: kill the boss without destroying any bomb. Easy for war and mage, rogue instead is useless there.

Rahab feat: place on floor 75 of poison pools that rahab spit, after this kill the boss. Ah, Remember to count by Memory lmao

Tekila
07-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Mecha feat: kill the boss without destroying any bomb. Easy for war and mage, rogue instead is useless there.

Rahab feat: place on floor 75 of poison pools that rahab spit, after this kill the boss. Ah, Remember to count by Memory lmao

Try it on war you will learn to leech and heal.

Megatr0n
07-06-2023, 12:45 PM
that xp decrease is a small tell tale for a new cap? maybe? because that had a massive impact on leveling to 81 .

Longtao
07-06-2023, 12:52 PM

plz make catacombs like this :DDDD

Sulphurea
07-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Try it on war you will learn to leech and heal.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant TapatalkI done the aps

LichKing1
07-06-2023, 01:23 PM

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalklol i just soloed the aps as rogue on 2nd try (1st try accidentally killed a bomb in last phase)
just use haste to spam heal and staggos aa to block the dmg of most of the bombs (advice for other rogs who didnt do it yet)

Luckycharmx
07-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Make catacombs somewhat like a mauso

Susanne
07-06-2023, 04:19 PM
No no, Best pets (lvl 36/41 xpacs) for twink pvp was (Maridos/Ripmaw for rogue, Singe for Tank).

I know, cause I was one of those few players with them. [emoji1787]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
I know but I was talking about twinks PvP before level 36 to 41 cap. I started playing before that cap but played as guest and deleted that character. Made it impossible to get it back so started all over again, this time not as a guest 🙂. I remember level 36 cap because someone actually gave me a free mythic himi and I upgraded it from 31 to 36. Had to do the elite Kraken maps quite a lot for that quest. Still have that mythic.
When looking back, we didn't have weekly quests, I guess we have come to expect it when really we shouldn't.
We did do a lot of crafting but we were all quite new and people were a lot more helpful then and played together in teams more. There was no roadmap either. You must remember that yourself, seeing as you played then. 🙂.
P.S. no awakenings either.

Victimzz
07-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Why would u nerf quest xp in the middle of the season? Kinda unfair for new people soong seasonal because it is much harder to go endgame and the people of the top of leaderboard is already end level, only need to grind those elite maps. Shouldve nered it at thestart of season 31.

Cinco
07-06-2023, 04:50 PM
Why would u nerf quest xp in the middle of the season? Kinda unfair for new people soong seasonal because it is much harder to go endgame and the people of the top of leaderboard is already end level, only need to grind those elite maps. Shouldve nered it at thestart of season 31.

The season literally just started.

Victimzz
07-06-2023, 04:52 PM
The season literally just started.

It started days ago. And people at the top of seasonal lb is already 81. They had a headstart, they just need to grind elite maps while the new players who are only planning to start doing seasonal need to grind to 81 with nerfed XP that would take much time than the people at the top of lb.

Victimzz
07-06-2023, 04:57 PM
Wouldnt have that much negative impact if you hold back nerfing of xp to the very beginning of the season right? Currently, it is not a fair competition if nerfing of xp will be put after bunch of seasonals are already 81. Very unfair for the seasonal players who havent reached 81 yet.

Luckycharmx
07-07-2023, 05:54 AM
Wouldnt have that much negative impact if you hold back nerfing of xp to the very beginning of the season right? Currently, it is not a fair competition if nerfing of xp will be put after bunch of seasonals are already 81. Very unfair for the seasonal players who havent reached 81 yet.

You know it only takes max of 4 hrs to reach max with all the exp elix. Only reason why they nerfing the daily quest exp because of the expansion. You should’ve lvl up your character when the season resets. Lb seasonal runners knows this. Take this as a lesson next season

Victimzz
07-07-2023, 06:03 AM
You know it only takes max of 4 hrs to reach max with all the exp elix. Only reason why they nerfing the daily quest exp because of the expansion. You should’ve lvl up your character when the season resets. Lb seasonal runners knows this. Take this as a lesson next season

As a software developer myself, I think this is not a valid reason to push something which is a factor and a crucial thing to a current module. One instance is this. You see Level and Seasonal Rank is interconnected to each other which means experience is a crucial part of this formula. Another thing is, they pushed this in the middle of an ongoing season which gave a huge advantage to a percentage of population. This is not healthy. It might be good if they atleast gave a heads up in the forums atleast people are aware and can set their priorities. Thank you for your feedback.

Jdjd
07-07-2023, 06:44 AM
I just want to see how end game players die 10 times in catacombs per run, as us those who csn t afford a kraken gear. That would be fsir in my opinion

Sulphurea
07-07-2023, 07:01 AM
I just want to see how end game players die 10 times in catacombs per run, as us those who csn t afford a kraken gear. That would be fsir in my opinionJeez you're so petty lmao

RayRayMrs
07-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Literally said this is first nerf and forever y'all know wut i mean

LichKing1
07-07-2023, 07:53 AM
As a software developer myself, I think this is not a valid reason to push something which is a factor and a crucial thing to a current module. One instance is this. You see Level and Seasonal Rank is interconnected to each other which means experience is a crucial part of this formula. Another thing is, they pushed this in the middle of an ongoing season which gave a huge advantage to a percentage of population. This is not healthy. It might be good if they atleast gave a heads up in the forums atleast people are aware and can set their priorities. Thank you for your feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkits literally the first week and seasonals r done with aps they wanted to do way before the season ends, u will manage lvling up just fine
ye its a disadvantage, but a minor inconvenience at best

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Switchback
07-07-2023, 11:28 AM
its literally the first week and seasonals r done with aps they wanted to do way before the season ends, u will manage lvling up just fine
ye its a disadvantage, but a minor inconvenience at best

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

That does not make it a good practice, there are reasons for not doing things like that..

Cinco
07-07-2023, 11:30 AM
That does not make it a good practice, there are reasons for not doing things like that..

Which is why we suspended the LB 'til the changes were ready to go live.

LichKing1
07-07-2023, 11:55 AM
That does not make it a good practice, there are reasons for not doing things like that..sure but not all updates can be waiting 90days for new season...

Oakmaiden
07-07-2023, 12:29 PM
So now I have to find a new place to escape from the stress of real life.
I'll go and re-read the 2023 letter to the community, I obviously misread it first time around.
📖

Your not the only one questioning their reading comprehension skills. This year is 1/2 over and more disappointing than ever. If Jarls’ housing isn’t as resounding smash, (considering last one was a rerun flop) I’m sticking a fork in this game

Oakmaiden
07-07-2023, 12:41 PM
What about new players (who farm elite endgame content)?"

Best wishes!

I’ve been playing for 9 years. All my toons are not maxed, never had maxed gold. I did have an arc dragon dagger once.
If arcane is the only way to play successfully, stop introducing set gears such as the Holley set. I, unfortunately, invested in it. Of course I didn’t loot any of it, had to buy from others. Invested in awakens for it. A speed set? Not hardly. Can’t keep up farming in KT4? Stop selling snake oil. Best awakes.. loling the rest of the day.

Pricegold
07-07-2023, 12:42 PM
Maybe Laberynt Event <3

Enviado desde mi SM-A217M mediante Tapatalk

Mage_101
07-07-2023, 07:24 PM
17+ hours into Ekenta and rahab is only half way open. People are already playing much less. Do you guys need more proof this zodias change was unnecessary? The game wasn’t broken, but you broke it anyway. It’s not the loss of gold that’s the problem, it’s the loss of content. There’s nothing to do in the game right now, which is why people aren’t playing. Rahab was one of the main reasons people still played or even logged on to the game. You killed deep marsh, you killed evg, you killed sunken, now you kill all portal bosses. Why? Now what’s there to do?

arthurboyle
07-07-2023, 11:02 PM
no rahab , worst event , no purpose to play at all for a week. (except pvp) sts giving us a breather guys we should thank em even.

Legendsoflegends
07-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Good going devs. Way to **** up the game. Bad enough inventory cost plat. Now my zaar set useless. Now it's p2w.

Susanne
07-08-2023, 01:17 AM
I really did think we had turned the corner when you, Cinco, replied to us. I can't stand to see what is happening to your loyal and "valued" customers. By the way, Spacetime Studios are the ones who did coin that phrase, "valued".
Well we're not being treated as valued now are we?
Still we remained faithful to the game, despite everything you have thrown at us in just a few weeks but the tide is turning now.
Still wondering when Phase 2 will eventually arrive, you sent it by pigeon post? I'm not going to go into all the bad stuff because it's all been said on most of the feedbacks.
The main mistake is the slots update in my opinion. There are others but why you chose to fix something that wasn't even broken is beyond me.
The game was ok, yes, inflation was high but why punish new players and hardcore? Everything bad seems to be aimed at free to play and new players.
If you think that everyone will now pay to play you are sadly mistaken. That won't happen and in some cases is impossible to happen.
I'm not a new player and never play on my hardcore and do have the kraken, so there is only one reason I'm posting this..sheer altruism. I can't stand to see the disappointment ingame. Please come ingame with nothing, start from scratch and see for yourself. I can't gift people with stuff because they don't have enough inventory, stash or auction slots to accept, play and sell stuff. I can't be expected to purchase inventory slots for new players and my friends now. I did used to purchase orc sacks and gift those so that they could get further into the game but that's a lot different from paying millions.
This game has changed and evolved and you did that. Now you are taking away all that you gave. As for rahab, making it really difficult would have been ok if players had anything else to do. There's..nothing..to..do.
Please reconsider some of the things you have changed, I'm not being angry, just disheartened and more..hurt that I trusted the developers and believed in the 2023 letter to the community. Soon there will be no community. This game has been an escape from the stress of everyday life for many people. That was also another promise made five years ago by STS.
I have to sign off, my joints ache with all the begging on bended knees for you to reconsider. I'll doff my newspaper cap to you and say cheerio for now.

SuperZack
07-08-2023, 01:43 AM
17+ hours into Ekenta and rahab is only half way open. People are already playing much less. Do you guys need more proof this zodias change was unnecessary? The game wasn’t broken, but you broke it anyway. It’s not the loss of gold that’s the problem, it’s the loss of content. There’s nothing to do in the game right now, which is why people aren’t playing. Rahab was one of the main reasons people still played or even logged on to the game. You killed deep marsh, you killed evg, you killed sunken, now you kill all portal bosses. Why? Now what’s there to do?Totally broke! [emoji106]

Sent from my RMX3630 using Tapatalk

Raziast
07-08-2023, 02:28 AM
Sorry in advance for people who don’t like long posts xD But you might agree on it.
I don't really post a lot on forums unless something really concerning starts to happen in the game. The feeling of disappointment among active players is real atm.

I've been playing AL since around 2014 and mistakes were made throughout obviously. Now I am not a dev so I don't know what benefits them more, so I can only give a player's point of view.

2 Major Decisions in updates that I think are the root of the current state of problems:

The first time, a really unsettling change that I ever felt was the addition of awakening system on gears. I am not denying the fact that it has the potential to make the game more interesting and open to a lot more possibilities but you decided to benefit platinum users a lot more than non-platinum users.
I am not saying that you should have opt-out in-game purchases entirely. But you made the advantage extremely apparent, we couldn't help but start to call the game Pay to play from that point onwards.

It's pretty easy to make a decision of this sort looking at the fact that 90% of the world's population can't afford to pay for every kind of entertainment they desire.

I personally think that normal pvp started to meet its demise slowly after awakening system. and honestly if you notice, even today, all the problems we face are rooted to that in one way or another.

"Ok well that's an old story, we got new problems now, dumb to mention it again, we've come far from that."
So Here's my opinion on why are we dealing with all this current mess today...

The second really unsettling change was brought about Last Winter, I don't know what was the thought behind giving away almost free Gold Loot sets. Maybe a revolutionary step to make the game less pay-to-play? I appreciate the thought but it needed more thinking put into it.
We could see the disaster it was going to cause in the shape of inflation we're dealing with today, I am surprised none of the devs saw it coming.

Now look at the updates and tests you're trying to do just to cover up the problematic decision you guys made back then. It's causing discomfort on a fairly larger scale. Making it even more difficult for people to play who were barely hanging on to it already. Your 80% of player base, who is not willing to Pay, is getting forced to give up on the game more than ever.

The kind of difficulty you're trying to achieve now, made sense back in the old days. Now with the current situation we're on, it's just taking the last breaths out.
If you properly look into it, The "Stick with it" for 80% of non-paying new players you mentioned, needs months and years if they got a life to live, no one got the patience that long in a fast-paced world and time today.

On the positive side, it's just a game. players can just quit at worse. But for developers who got hold of everything and every decision, the game's success affects them most obviously, they can make it Good and or make it Bad anytime. With Proper planning using all the facts and figures and far sighting in the future can still make AL a really great game.
Try to improve but not like this please xD If you're fed up with the game and don't want to do a lot then you know better about what you guys are doing.

Good Luck! Peace Out <3

Raziast
07-08-2023, 02:30 AM
I really did think we had turned the corner when you, Cinco, replied to us. I can't stand to see what is happening to your loyal and "valued" customers. By the way, Spacetime Studios are the ones who did coin that phrase, "valued".
Still we remained faithful to the game, despite everything you have thrown at us in just a few weeks but the tide is turning now.
Still wondering when Phase 2 will eventually arrive, you sent it by pigeon post? I'm not going to go into all the bad stuff because it's all been said on most of the feedbacks.
The main mistake is the slots update in my opinion. There are others but why you chose to fix something that wasn't even broken is beyond me.
The game was ok, yes, inflation was high but why punish new players and hardcore? Everything bad seems to be aimed at free to play and new players.
If you think that everyone will now pay to play you are sadly mistaken. That won't happen and in some cases is impossible to happen.
I'm not a new player and never play on my hardcore and do have the kraken, so there is only one reason I'm posting this..sheer altruism. I can't stand to see the disappointment ingame. Please come ingame with nothing, start from scratch and see for yourself. I can't gift people with stuff because they don't have enough inventory, stash or auction slots to accept, play and sell stuff. I can't be expected to purchase inventory slots for new players and my friends now. I did used to purchase orc sacks and gift those so that they could get further into the game but that's a lot different from paying millions.
This game has changed and evolved and you did that. Now you are taking away all that you gave. As for rahab, making it really difficult would have been ok if players had anything else to do. There's..nothing..to..do.
Please reconsider some of the things you have changed, I'm not being angry, just disheartened and more..hurt that I trusted the developers and believed in the 2023 letter to the community. Soon there will be no community. This game has been an escape from the stress of everyday life for many people. That was also another promise made five years ago by STS.
I have to sign off, my joints ache with all the begging on bended knees for you to reconsider. I'll doff my newspaper cap to you and say cheerio for now.

+10 to that

Corviss the Lich
07-08-2023, 05:46 AM

Bump this.

She pretty much said everything, this game is done. The beginning of the end part was that damn store changes with the purchasable slots from tokens vendors.

You can have your Catacombs or whatever comes next week. I'm done with this game, all my guildies already left the game for good weeks ago after the store update.

Cabalrhys
07-08-2023, 06:39 AM
60 runs on nordr and only got 1 elite box. Imma quit this sh1tty game. Can't rahab, Too long on ekenta, too op mob dmg on sunken, and now even elite golden chest drop rate sucks even when i have 100% luck. You devs suck. Your games NOW sucks too. Thankyou for the 9years.

Megatr0n
07-08-2023, 07:11 AM
AL is still the best . keep up the good work guys

imOkay
07-08-2023, 07:50 AM
AL is still the best . keep up the good work guys

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn your dream

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

JoeBiden
07-08-2023, 06:20 PM
AL is a great game it just needs to be more new player friendly and have youtube ads to grow the player base. Think of arcane legends like a black hole and the player base its disc. The aim should be to keep that growing but due to hawking radiation the black hole looses some mass so to prevent that we need more players to keep the game growing at a rate where old players who quit are Minor in Comparison to the growth of the game and player base.

neoavaeni
07-09-2023, 01:34 PM
no good:confusion:

Luckycharmx
07-09-2023, 01:48 PM

Read this

Erjos
07-10-2023, 01:19 AM
in the current update, players feel very frustrated, new players will not develop with the current update, farming in the portal zodias map is very difficult, I think this game is not going anywhere and will always be the best game memory in the past, I can't run out think big games like arcane legends made by spacetime studio have suffered a drastic setback, see how mobile legends can survive in an increasingly interesting game era, mobile legends are very good at selling their diamonds to exchange special skins and still provide the game players want, one word for Arcane legends game developers, you have to open your mind to survive, I'm very disappointed, DANCOK

Megatr0n
07-10-2023, 01:34 AM
people complain too much , like bruh , stop using new player base as an excuse . new players aint even gonna reach zodias . this new generation is a bunch of quitters . they will quit before they get to kraag

Tekila
07-10-2023, 05:04 AM
people complain too much , like bruh , stop using new player base as an excuse . new players aint even gonna reach zodias . this new generation is a bunch of quitters . they will quit before they get to kraag

Pretty true we should not complain about the gold drop in the game or the leveling system if it is nearly impossible . We should complain about the content except of gold loot players do not focus on what the game is: having fun building you character, playing good events, farming items that possibly drop, joining a cool community in guilds and so on and finally completing the APS and competing for leaderboard.
We should focus on doing the endgame maps in the best way possible instead on searching a problem to exploit. (Even if it is fun for some)

Mage_101
07-10-2023, 06:38 AM
Pretty true we should not complain about the gold drop in the game or the leveling system if it is nearly impossible . We should complain about the content except of gold loot players do not focus on what the game is: having fun building you character, playing good events, farming items that possibly drop, joining a cool community in guilds and so on and finally completing the APS and competing for leaderboard.
We should focus on doing the endgame maps in the best way possible instead on searching a problem to exploit. (Even if it is fun for some)

While it sounds good, this game doesn’t have enough content to do that. What are you gonna farm and hope for a drop, elite gold chests worth 30k? There are no maps you can farm and get a rare drop from. “Playing good events” well there’s only one event at a time and what if the event sucks and is unplayable like the current one? There’s nothing else to do besides farm gold. “Building your character” requires gold, a lot of it. Which you won’t get from farming gold chests. Although what you pointed out IS how a game should be played, this one is impossible to play that way. There’s just not enough to do. So when they change one of the VERY few things to do and make it unplayable, yeah it’s pretty annoying.

Tekila
07-10-2023, 06:46 AM
While it sounds good, this game doesn’t have enough content to do that. What are you gonna farm and hope for a drop, elite gold chests worth 30k? There are no maps you can farm and get a rare drop from. “Playing good events” well there’s only one event at a time and what if the event sucks and is unplayable like the current one? There’s nothing else to do besides farm gold. “Building your character” requires gold, a lot of it. Which you won’t get from farming gold chests. Although what you pointed out IS how a game should be played, this one is impossible to play that way. There’s just not enough to do. So when they change one of the VERY few things to do and make it unplayable, yeah it’s pretty annoying.

See you can complain about better things than gold loot.

Jdjd
07-10-2023, 10:56 AM
All of those who keep cry about map, about xp, about updates etc, etc, etc. GUYS ARCANE LEGENDS ISN T ONLY ABOUT FARMING ZONES TO GET RICH. THAT IS THE MISTAKE YOU DO THAT KEEP YOU POOR. TRY INVEST IN SOMETHING YOUR 50K GOLD YOU GET IN A DAY, AND THAT WAY YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCE TO GET RICH, INSTEAD OF FARMING MAPS, AND AT THE END YOU GAMBLE AND LOOSE ALL YOUR FARMING, AND AFTER YOU CRY ABOUT GAME.