PDA

View Full Version : New expansion after next event

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 03:48 AM
Since xp from daily quests was decrease, this is pretty sure we are gonna have a new expansion. Plus roadmap isn t updated

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 04:24 AM
More like 6 more months till expansion comes. We will get monthly foreshadows when it comes closer. (I saw your message in announcement thread).

Roadmap been removed, bc some been mad that they don’t want to show when awakening event to not ruin economy or whatever as soon as it’s announced. Roadmap was just there to show a merge look what is probably coming up next. So when an event for example scavenger hunt then got delayed again everyone was mad and said to remove roadmap when it’s not accurate. I don’t like the xp changes on quests but they make sense.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 04:30 AM
More like 6 more months till expansion comes. We will get monthly foreshadows when it comes closer. (I saw your message in announcement thread).

Roadmap been removed, bc some been mad that they don’t want to show when awakening event to not ruin economy or whatever as soon as it’s announced. Roadmap was just there to show a merge look what is probably coming up next. So when an event for example scavenger hunt then got delayed again everyone was mad and said to remove roadmap when it’s not accurate. I don’t like the xp changes on quests but they make sense.

No there are nearly 2 years since level 81 came. So pretty sure is the expansion coming next. If Cinco can confirm this, that would be nice.

trueido
07-06-2023, 04:37 AM
No there are nearly 2 years since level 81 came. So pretty sure is the expansion coming next. If Cinco can confirm this, that would be nice.

Expansion is not coming now, they said it will come this year or at the start of next year.
Catacombs coming next

frankcastle911
07-06-2023, 05:05 AM

Gesendet von iPad mit TapatalkOh dang roadmap never coming again? I thought its just under maintenance

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 05:41 AM

It’s been confirmed that catacombs is next week.

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 05:44 AM
It’s been confirmed that catacombs is next week.

How would you know if catacombs are next? Maybe again they add an event like the next it is now.

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 06:04 AM
How would you know if catacombs are next? Maybe again they add an event like the next it is now.

Read the announcement thread completely… you even commented it twice .. it says next week catacombs

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 06:08 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230706/113c289dce801dcdf637aab375f0146c.jpg
It means either it’s coming next week. Wednesday more information and Thursday event. If it’s only more information and another "filler" event, we are all going to be even more disappointed.

Jdjd
07-06-2023, 06:18 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230706/113c289dce801dcdf637aab375f0146c.jpg
It means either it’s coming next week. Wednesday more information and Thursday event. If it’s only more information and another "filler" event, we are all going to be even more disappointed.

My bad, sorry mate

RedeZy
07-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Expansion is either end of year, or early next year

Jdjd
07-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Expansion is either end of year, or early next year

No bro is close, one two months, because they decrease xp from daily quests. This is a sign that expansion is closer.

Encryptions
07-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Some stuff cinco said in discord here.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/e591c8e2c413722f91403d3cd0a19b19.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/162db4eb5d70e8d3628efeaf41f34347.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/ad0280d44ce7b5d7310be700c55c6f35.jpg

Jdjd
07-08-2023, 06:26 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/e591c8e2c413722f91403d3cd0a19b19.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/162db4eb5d70e8d3628efeaf41f34347.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230708/ad0280d44ce7b5d7310be700c55c6f35.jpg

Why they kids, why they change the game? Please they need think about it. Don t change heal and mana potions now, try implement this when an expansion come, now all players hates you.
Second hp of portal bosses, try keep it a secret or increase it slowly as players get poweful, not suddenly, this thing is like you take the candy from a child and you tell him to not cry. I think you need support from players, not hate. Imagine just a small little change and you can change the mentality of your players, so after all they won t find the game interesting.

AgentStonoga
07-08-2023, 06:48 AM

What's the point of looting bound weaker version of 81lvl arcanes if zodias catacombs are meant to be designed for players with the strongest gear?

frankcastle911
07-08-2023, 07:14 AM
What's the point of looting bound weaker version of 81lvl arcanes if zodias catacombs are meant to be designed for players with the strongest gear?Fr, i hope they make normal catacombs where u can use any gear to loot bound kraken, and an elite one for maxed out players

Cinco
07-08-2023, 07:44 AM
What's the point of looting bound weaker version of 81lvl arcanes if zodias catacombs are meant to be designed for players with the strongest gear?

They're not weaker; they're different.

Yes, the zone is superbly difficult and will run best for players with excellent gears.

That said: most players don't have Arcane 81 gear in every slot for every character on their account - so for these folks additional 81 Arcane equipment could potentially be useful.

Cinco
07-08-2023, 07:45 AM
Fr, i hope they make normal catacombs where u can use any gear to loot bound kraken, and an elite one for maxed out players

I hear you... but I really don't think anyone would run an 'elite' map if they could get the exact same rewards from a 'normal' one.

I also think that players wouldn't run a 'normal' map if the drop chances were adjusted for comparative difficulty to the 'elite' version.

Itzmemohsin
07-08-2023, 08:41 AM
I hear you... but I really don't think anyone would run an 'elite' map if they could get the exact same rewards from a 'normal' one.

I also think that players wouldn't run a 'normal' map if the drop chances were adjusted for comparative difficulty to the 'elite' version.

Wait what , so you mean the only good loot that will be available in catacombs will be those bound gears ?

Honestly speaking , I see what u mean regarding releasing bound gears but the map is meant to be played by only those with best gears , they can better spend time farming catacombs and get the non bound real versions of the gears if they need .

I would suggest that catacombs should have great gold drops and token drops where those tokens can be used to buy bound gears if player wants else there should be other attractive options as well to get with tokens , maybe some gold chests or …. , there are various possibilities, you guys know what could be better :)

Cinco
07-08-2023, 08:45 AM
Wait what , so you mean the only good loot that will be available in catacombs will be those bound gears ?

No. There is other good loot ;-)

frankcastle911
07-08-2023, 09:01 AM

I also think that players wouldn't run a 'normal' map if the drop chances were adjusted for comparative difficulty to the 'elite' version.How about u put a leaderboard for elite? U know not everyone has kraken to run elite, so normal they run for loot and elite leaderboard + loot

Cinco
07-08-2023, 09:12 AM
How about u put a leaderboard for elite? U know not everyone has kraken to run elite, so normal they run for loot and elite leaderboard + loot

Still. Nobody would care about LB if they can run an easy map and loot Arcanes. If they ran LB it would be for giggles and not for competition - the way it’s set up there is one ultra hard map with good rewards and two LB’s with unique badges and animated titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
07-08-2023, 09:20 AM
Still. Nobody would care about LB if they can run an easy map and loot Arcanes. If they ran LB it would be for giggles and not for competition - the way it’s set up there is one ultra hard map with good rewards and two LB’s with unique badges and animated titles.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs the map open 24/7? The hp buff's on the portal bosses made people play less and now portal such as rahab and gauntlet taking more time to open

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

frankcastle911
07-08-2023, 09:21 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAh welp so cant play without kraken basically?

Elec
07-08-2023, 10:30 AM
If you need the best awaken kraken to farm, what's the point to loot bound kraken?

Cinco
07-08-2023, 11:47 AM
If you need the best awaken kraken to farm, what's the point to loot bound kraken?

You're right.

There will be no Kraken drops in the Arcane Catacombs.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-08-2023, 12:17 PM
You're right.

There will be no Kraken drops in the Arcane Catacombs.

So, Catacombs offers no Kraken drops, a low gold-to-time completion ratio? What exactly does it even offer then?

Understandable that it's meant to accommodate the most geared players and you think they must not need anything else, so is it solely just for running its own leaderboard?

Itzmemohsin
07-08-2023, 12:28 PM
So, Catacombs offers no Kraken drops, a low gold-to-time completion ratio? What exactly does it even offer then?

Understandable that it's meant to accommodate the most geared players and you think they must not need anything else, so is it solely just for running its own leaderboard?Who said it's a low gold to time completion ratio ?

Ilove_Poopoo
07-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Who said it's a low gold to time completion ratio ?

Just an assumption looking at how they've gone their way of "inflationary controls" and severely nerfed the current farming maps by immensely buffing them. So, assumed this one would offer a low gold-to-time completion ratio.

If not, then I guess I'd farm this one a lot.

Cinco
07-08-2023, 12:37 PM

Understandable that it's meant to accommodate the most geared players and you think they must not need anything else, so is it solely just for running its own leaderboard?

Yes. Just LB rewards, some vanities, and a stipend of prestige.

Cinco
07-08-2023, 12:38 PM
Just an assumption looking at how they've gone their way of "inflationary controls" and severely nerfed the current farming maps by immensely buffing them. So, assumed this one would offer a low gold-to-time completion ratio.

If not, then I guess I'd farm this one a lot.

Gold isn’t final rn. No sense hyping it til it’s done. Best for you to assume that the gold isn’t going to blow you away.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-08-2023, 12:46 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt might flop ngl. Similar to Zodias in the early days when everyone was hyped to complete aps to loot exclusive vanities, but no one really plays for these now.

Another comparison: Zodias Portal leaderboards offer the most exclusive badges, only 4 ppl get these badges a month, and yet the same groups of maxed-out players aren't interested. The competition would only be on the last opening out of the whole month.

Need some alternative gold source where players can spend hours in the game regularly. It's the reason the game is much much much more active when gold maps are opened. But rn everyone chilling in camp.

Wasn't a good move to just cut us off from gold farming with no back up when a good chunk had already invested a lot into it.

Cinco
07-08-2023, 01:04 PM
It might flop ngl. Similar to Zodias in the early days when everyone was hyped to complete aps to loot exclusive vanities, but no one really plays for these now.

Another comparison: Zodias Portal leaderboards offer the most exclusive badges, only 4 ppl get these badges a month, and yet the same groups of maxed-out players aren't interested. The competition would only be on the last opening out of the whole month.

Need some alternative gold source where players can spend hours in the game regularly. It's the reason the game is much much much more active when gold maps are opened. But rn everyone chilling in camp.

Wasn't a good move to just cut us off from gold farming with no back up when a good chunk had already invested a lot into it.

Difficult content runs that risk. Easy, breezy content that gives good gold is what most AL players love. To that end we will be nerfing the Zodias portal bosses so that players can once again feel that power fantasy for which AL is known (not to the original stats but pretty close).

Seeing how players reacted to the change to Zodias portal bosses has made me pretty grim about the Arcane Catacombs. Offering content that is designed to offer challenge and award prestige without destroying the gold economy may indeed be a flop :-)

imfeared
07-08-2023, 01:15 PM
I personally like the idea of getting "free" bound kraken items. To have the option to awake those bound versions for a new set ex speed or gl set for less investment sounds great. Also the challenge of the new map is hopefully true to your word. Looking for a slower more methodical map then one you can just run through in 5 seconds.

An early sneak peak would be great 😉

Cinco
07-08-2023, 01:30 PM
I personally like the idea of getting "free" bound kraken items. To have the option to awake those bound versions for a new set ex speed or gl set for less investment sounds great. Also the challenge of the new map is hopefully true to your word. Looking for a slower more methodical map then one you can just run through in 5 seconds.

An early sneak peak would be great ��

I was planning on a sneak peak today but I'm mired in (righteous, totally valid) Quest XP complaints atm :-)

Players with Kraken gears don't want them to drop because it'll kill the resale value. Players without Kraken gears don't want bound ones to drop because they want to merch the loot. Players with and without Kraken gears don't want alternatives to the Kraken gears because varied stats will be seen as "useless" for resale, and "trash" for stashing on other characters - since they already have the best gears, etc., etc. and just need to stash their good stuff if they want to complete the content on another toon.

It's fine logic. I'm good with it.

Itzmemohsin
07-08-2023, 01:54 PM
Difficult content runs that risk. Easy, breezy content that gives good gold is what most AL players love. To that end we will be nerfing the Zodias portal bosses so that players can once again feel that power fantasy for which AL is known (not to the original stats but pretty close).

Seeing how players reacted to the change to Zodias portal bosses has made me pretty grim about the Arcane Catacombs. Offering content that is designed to offer challenge and award prestige without destroying the gold economy may indeed be a flop :-)

Having high numbers of gold in the economy doesn’t mean that the economy can’t be balanced. It’s important to figure out better ways to balance it. Currently, the game is moving backwards because gold is appreciating in value while items are depreciating. Having just large numbers with extra zeros doesn’t cause any harm; it’s just how we perceive things. Those are just numbers , numbers don’t have any value unless they are linked to effort and scarcity .

The problem arises when newer maps have insanely more gold than older ones and don’t scale well . This makes it difficult for newer players at lower levels to balance their gameplay. For example, if you can earn 100k per minute at an endgame map, you should be able to earn at least 10k or more at the start of the game and 20k or more at middle levels. The economy was pretty balanced before the release of gold loot. You could earn at least 20-30% of what best end game players earned even if you were a new player. After the release of gold loot, the disparity is humongous. End game players earn 100x the amount of gold a newer or mid game player earns because currently for a new player earning 100k gold is a big task that could even take 1 hour +, while an endgame player farming would easily be able to get around 100k in a minute. That’s where the mindset of the game being imbalanced starts.

In my opinion, increasing the amount of gold earned won’t cause any harm; inflation is actually a good thing because it stops people from hoarding too much gold and encourages them to spend it.

Longtao
07-08-2023, 02:26 PM

Wait, all these extra weeks to make an useless map that no one will play except for a few ppl on last day?? So, its literally gonna be zodias gauntlet 2.0... well if that is the sort of content you guys want to push out... sigh excited for nothing. :(

imfeared
07-08-2023, 03:31 PM
@cinco I'm full 3k dex kraken which is on the high end still would want lootable bound kraken gears as stated above to diversify another load out without another huge investment. I almost posted in general discussion earlier about a possible sneak peak but ended up erasing it. Honestly think it would be a good time for a early sneak peak ,) as some people are truly excited as to see what is to come.
On the other hand I think a lot of people have forgotten just how expensive the now "useless" as some have said, 81 zaarus gear was and the grind to get a set. The kraken sets are now falling just like those mythic sets did which is good for up and comers.
I do think the health buff on the portal maps were a bit overkill and that's where a lot of this negativity is coming from right now. 3k dex kraken and now phase 1 of raha is ROUGH and most players aren't at 2.5k main stat in kraken. A seemingly 3-4x health increase was a little too much. Reducing it by 1/4 of its current health would make it still doable but the increase in time would slow the roll of gold into the game still.
All this coming from my general observation. No negativity just my honest feedback.

Can't wait for Thursday
Cheers

Itzmemohsin
07-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Having high numbers of gold in the economy doesn’t mean that the economy can’t be balanced. It’s important to figure out better ways to balance it. Currently, the game is moving backwards because gold is appreciating in value while items are depreciating. Having just large numbers with extra zeros doesn’t cause any harm; it’s just how we perceive things. Those are just numbers , numbers don’t have any value unless they are linked to effort and scarcity .

The problem arises when newer maps have insanely more gold than older ones and don’t scale well . This makes it difficult for newer players at lower levels to balance their gameplay. For example, if you can earn 100k per minute at an endgame map, you should be able to earn at least 10k or more at the start of the game and 20k or more at middle levels. The economy was pretty balanced before the release of gold loot. You could earn at least 20-30% of what best end game players earned even if you were a new player. After the release of gold loot, the disparity is humongous. End game players earn 100x the amount of gold a newer or mid game player earns because currently for a new player earning 100k gold is a big task that could even take 1 hour +, while an endgame player farming would easily be able to get around 100k in a minute. That’s where the mindset of the game being imbalanced starts.

In my opinion, increasing the amount of gold earned won’t cause any harm; inflation is actually a good thing because it stops people from hoarding too much gold and encourages them to spend it.@Cinco what do you think about this , very curious to know your point of view

Itzmemohsin
07-09-2023, 11:41 PM
Wait, all these extra weeks to make an useless map that no one will play except for a few ppl on last day?? So, its literally gonna be zodias gauntlet 2.0... well if that is the sort of content you guys want to push out... sigh excited for nothing. :(After making so much hype for such a long time , if they just make it just a vanity lb which every other event already is nowadays and that too it even requires players to have the best gears that costs billions of gold , it will surely be dead on launch or in a few days and will surely not be recieved well by the community .

Hope they add some great gold drops and genuinely useful tokens to it , so that players don't feel like every other hyped update turns out to be bad after almost a year of hype creation !

PoorCharlatan
07-10-2023, 12:10 AM
I was planning on a sneak peak today but I'm mired in (righteous, totally valid) Quest XP complaints atm :-)

Players with Kraken gears don't want them to drop because it'll kill the resale value. Players without Kraken gears don't want bound ones to drop because they want to merch the loot. Players with and without Kraken gears don't want alternatives to the Kraken gears because varied stats will be seen as "useless" for resale, and "trash" for stashing on other characters - since they already have the best gears, etc., etc. and just need to stash their good stuff if they want to complete the content on another toon.

It's fine logic. I'm good with it.

Ngl the kraken alternatives with varying stats sounds interesting, like in Diablo theres gear that drops with rng stats kinda like awakes in AL but there it comes inherent with the equipment. Honestly the changes you guys made make sense but since the playerbase already got used to easy life in AL made us complacent

Alexwwe
07-10-2023, 01:12 AM
You guys really so bad, why you guys said pass to bound kraken items...?!?! , the bound kraken will help the players by alote.

Susanne
07-10-2023, 01:37 AM
The best bound armour we had in AL many years ago, was the mythic, capped at level 36.
I still sometimes put my himi on a low level toon just for the fun of it and back in the days it served me well past level 36, same as the bound planar pendant I crafted at around level 43.
Someone else will have to debate whether bound gears would be feasible nowadays because I have finished debating.
It made me tired and stressed me out. Something people don't need in these uncertain times.

Itzmemohsin
07-10-2023, 01:51 AM
The best bound armour we had in AL many years ago, was the mythic, capped at level 36.
I still sometimes put my himi on a low level toon just for the fun of it and back in the days it served me well past level 36, same as the bound planar pendant I crafted at around level 43.
Someone else will have to debate whether bound gears would be feasible nowadays because I have finished debating.
It made me tired and stressed me out. Something people don't need in these uncertain times.It's not that no one wants good bound gears , but what sense does it make when you need to have the most op gears with the best awakes to run a map which drops bound gears that are weaker than normal gears and when the person already has the gears to run the map , whats the point of weaker bound gears ?

Susanne
07-10-2023, 03:47 AM
It's not that no one wants good bound gears , but what sense does it make when you need to have the most op gears with the best awakes to run a map which drops bound gears that are weaker than normal gears and when the person already has the gears to run the map , whats the point of weaker bound gears ?

No point at all. In fact it's laughable. I was just saying what the best bound gears were and how it worked back then. 🙂
I understand the frustration almost everyone is feeling right now and I did try to get answers, I didn't get a reply from a developer, maybe because I don't like discord, who knows, I finished caring now.
I do feel sad but will be semi-retired and just help out in-game as I have always done but so many people are quitting now, soon I'll have no-one to help.
Maybe I'll just sit in my virtual house with my virtual cat on my lap reminiscing about the good old days telling the young 'uns tales of bravery and valour. Probably go out of my mind and get locked up though. Haha.
On the subject of houses, I'd like a better view. Maybe a beach for summer. Well, you gotta ask. 🏖️

Permana
07-10-2023, 04:15 AM
Hold expans and go extravaganza event good Loot..ini akan membuat para player semangat bermain

mamaubear
07-10-2023, 07:57 AM

at least give us super rare recipe for craft our own 'bounded' kraken version,...
i agree with different stat, bonus, even weaker or anything with our 'bounded' kraken version,...

Cinco
07-10-2023, 08:03 AM
It's not that no one wants good bound gears , but what sense does it make when you need to have the most op gears with the best awakes to run a map which drops bound gears that are weaker than normal gears and when the person already has the gears to run the map , whats the point of weaker bound gears ?

Check out the poll and share your thoughts: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?705490-Poll-Should-Arcane-Catacombs-drop-bound-Kraken-and-alternate-Level-81-Arcanes

Some players do, in fact, think that these gears would be an attractive addition.

Cinco
07-10-2023, 08:03 AM
at least give us super rare recipe for craft our own 'bounded' kraken version,...
i agree with different stat, bonus, even weaker or anything with our 'bounded' kraken version,...

We might still drop stash-friendly / not trade-friendly Arcane 81 gears.

There's a poll if you want to weigh in: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?705490-Poll-Should-Arcane-Catacombs-drop-bound-Kraken-and-alternate-Level-81-Arcanes

Avaree
07-10-2023, 09:06 AM
I just hope the good drops are not “banish” chances. I know of players still trying to loot this amulet. . .

Itzmemohsin
07-10-2023, 09:21 PM
Check out the poll and share your thoughts: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?705490-Poll-Should-Arcane-Catacombs-drop-bound-Kraken-and-alternate-Level-81-Arcanes

Some players do, in fact, think that these gears would be an attractive addition.I think i didn't be clear , I know people can make other characters with better gears but when the person has the best of the best gears with best awakes for one character, can't he just farm his way to buy good awakened kraken for other characters, surely there is no harm and it will benefit the best players even as they can experience new characters / classes in a much easier way.

It's just a good to have thing , people would even be reluctant to even spend too many awake gems on bound gears as far as I can imagine . Sometimes people actually don't know what they really need and later realise that it isn't that appealing , it is surely something better than nothing but it isn't something greatly appealing.

If you people decide to release those bound kraken gears in a much better and appealing way, it would be better to have some kind of tokens OR crafting items dropping in the catacombs , those tokens OR Crafting items should be convertible to the desired bound kraken item and there should also be options to convert those crafting items or tokens into other things also like :

1. Gold chests that drop random amounts of gold under a specific range depending on difficulty to obtain those materials

2. An insanely hard to craft vanity that could be linked to an achievement that would require those materials if you choose the crafting route

3. Some cool looking furniture that is also very hard to craft or high token cost

I really think doing it this way would be much more appealing and fun and players will like to play the zone a lot .

After having so much hype for almost more than a year and people eagerly waiting for it , it should have some great stuff and should be very appealing to the people so that people actually try hard to get the best gears with the best awakes , it shouldn't be something that people play for the first few days and then loose interest.

Hope you guys do what is best for your game , doesn't have to be exactly what I said but you know what could be better , I just want the game to be more active and fun :)

Victimzz
07-11-2023, 05:11 AM
I think it wouldnt hurt if the catacombs drop untradeable arcane items right? People who loot them can use them on their alts or sell it if they dont want it. What's the hate about that? Idk maybe these people who are complaining about these drop want other items which they can sell.

But yeah, I think you guys should make the bound arc items craftable, and some of those ingredients untradeable as well. Imagine grinding for ur alt's gear while farming gold or raising reputation at the same time right?

You could take this into consideration or not. no matter what, I think you guys arent perfect but still doing your best!

LichKing1
07-11-2023, 05:30 AM
I think it wouldnt hurt if the catacombs drop untradeable arcane items right? People who loot them can use them on their alts or sell it if they dont want it. What's the hate about that? Idk maybe these people who are complaining about these drop want other items which they can sell.

But yeah, I think you guys should make the bound arc items craftable, and some of those ingredients untradeable as well. Imagine grinding for ur alt's gear while farming gold or raising reputation at the same time right?

You could take this into consideration or not. no matter what, I think you guys arent perfect but still doing your best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthink they r making it weaker and untradable so players would still want to open locks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
07-11-2023, 05:35 AM
I think i didn't be clear , I know people can make other characters with better gears but when the person has the best of the best gears with best awakes for one character, can't he just farm his way to buy good awakened kraken for other characters, surely there is no harm and it will benefit the best players even as they can experience new characters / classes in a much easier way.

It's just a good to have thing , people would even be reluctant to even spend too many awake gems on bound gears as far as I can imagine . Sometimes people actually don't know what they really need and later realise that it isn't that appealing , it is surely something better than nothing but it isn't something greatly appealing.

If you people decide to release those bound kraken gears in a much better and appealing way, it would be better to have some kind of tokens OR crafting items dropping in the catacombs , those tokens OR Crafting items should be convertible to the desired bound kraken item and there should also be options to convert those crafting items or tokens into other things also like :

1. Gold chests that drop random amounts of gold under a specific range depending on difficulty to obtain those materials

2. An insanely hard to craft vanity that could be linked to an achievement that would require those materials if you choose the crafting route

3. Some cool looking furniture that is also very hard to craft or high token cost

I really think doing it this way would be much more appealing and fun and players will like to play the zone a lot .

After having so much hype for almost more than a year and people eagerly waiting for it , it should have some great stuff and should be very appealing to the people so that people actually try hard to get the best gears with the best awakes , it shouldn't be something that people play for the first few days and then loose interest.

Hope you guys do what is best for your game , doesn't have to be exactly what I said but you know what could be better , I just want the game to be more active and fun :)

If you want to hit lb runs or farm rahabkor for some hours. Then ofc You will use ur best gear and stash it. When you want to run an event on an alt or help someone in a map. You don’t have to get your gears from your main or or switch to it. Also you will be able to start playing all classes since you have the gear and no need of spending 400m.

Victimzz
07-11-2023, 05:35 AM
think they r making it weaker and untradable so players would still want to open locks

Wait what, I think this discussion is all about dropping bound arc items from catacombs? What does lock have to do with this? I mean good item should really come from locks right? Or else its value will most likely depreciate.

Itzmemohsin
07-11-2023, 09:16 AM
If you want to hit lb runs or farm rahabkor for some hours. Then ofc You will use ur best gear and stash it. When you want to run an event on an alt or help someone in a map. You don’t have to get your gears from your main or or switch to it. Also you will be able to start playing all classes since you have the gear and no need of spending 400m.

Gesendet von iPad mit TapatalkFor playing events you can be totally efficient with zaarus set in most events + i already said it's a good to have , but it should in no way be the main MVP addition to the catacombs , there should be some other much more appealing loot !

Oawaoebi
07-11-2023, 09:59 AM
For playing events you can be totally efficient with zaarus set in most events + i already said it's a good to have , but it should in no way be the main MVP addition to the catacombs , there should be some other much more appealing loot !

As far as i heard there is. Dropping jewels from precise to flawless. Animated titles badges maybe a better pet than hero anky. To name you examples. But all you guys here do is care about the kraken so the other loot gets forgotten.

Itzmemohsin
07-11-2023, 10:57 AM
As far as i heard there is. Dropping jewels from precise to flawless. Animated titles badges maybe a better pet than hero anky. To name you examples. But all you guys here do is care about the kraken so the other loot gets forgotten.

Precise and flawless drops will surely be very rare , titles and badges are only for leaderboards and pets will probably only be in locks , now tell me what is left ?

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .

Nexu
07-12-2023, 06:12 AM
Precise and flawless drops will surely be very rare , titles and badges are only for leaderboards and pets will probably only be in locks , now tell me what is left ?

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .Ofc it will be rare , flaw price is around 30-35m u want get 1/10min?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

LichKing1
07-12-2023, 06:40 AM

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .the gold is left :3 even with low drop rates of items, might still be more fun than running 4th map or rahab

Itzmemohsin
07-12-2023, 07:10 AM

And leaderboard rewards will probably be granted when the season resets after a few months , so it’s probably not a very appealing thing atleast during the release of catacombs .

I wrote this before they released the preview btw , so stop quoting me on this !