PDA

View Full Version : Capped and Quitting Until New Cap

jerzy448
09-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Just finished capping my eng and see that i can not seriously play this game. The dismal drop rate and my bad luck with getting drops has made the game boring and not enjoyable and has really turned me against this game. Congrats and good luck to the new lvl46 and those who will be in the future as i will not be playing again until a new cap raise. I do have a couple pieces of armor(purple) to give to ops and coms if they need. Good luck everyone and see you next cap raise. Pocket legends here i come.

BodMaster
09-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Gratz, and hope you find what you are looking for through the other titles (:

Though most will be likely trying out AL very soon ;)

Rittik
09-30-2012, 10:04 AM
AL? pfft!
thats like PLprt2
sorry thats wht i feel!

Rik[Rittik]

BodMaster
09-30-2012, 10:08 AM
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69560-New-Details

Have you taken a glimpse at this Ritt? 10 vs 10 PvP, so maybe 20 FFA?

AL? pfft!
thats like PLprt2
sorry thats wht i feel!

Rik[Rittik]

Levelling and Combat Pets ftw xD (40+ on release apparently)

BTW I did say trying out ;) (and they are going to play PL anyway xD)

Just hate that Gender greatly influences your Class :(

jerzy448
09-30-2012, 06:49 PM
i know for sure that i will be playing arcane legends on release.

Growwle
09-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Just finished capping my eng and see that i can not seriously play this game. The dismal drop rate and my bad luck with getting drops has made the game boring and not enjoyable and has really turned me against this game. Congrats and good luck to the new lvl46 and those who will be in the future as i will not be playing again until a new cap raise. I do have a couple pieces of armor(purple) to give to ops and coms if they need. Good luck everyone and see you next cap raise. Pocket legends here i come.

I suggest DL in the meantime. DL is a good casual game and has a much better economy than SL.