PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on nerfing Hyperos gun proc and Curse Skill

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 12:11 PM
This topic is centered pve wise, specifically erahab farming. And I know this will get a lot of hate from mage mains, but this has to be said.

If the purpose of the buff on rahab is to get all classes to work together in that portal, then sad to say it didn’t work.

I am a very decent warrior. I built my character like a rogue with 100% crit chance and 85% crit dmg and I am only able to do 50% of lb orrick hp in 27 secs with my best combo and full damage elixir (after lb buff). I used to be able to melt erahab hp full health without redline, now with my best combo and full dmg elixir, I can only do 30-35% hp of erahab. (Rogues are almost the same)

Mages can do 4 secs solo lb orrick. That’s phase 1 done erahab now easily for them solo wise with hyperos proc and curse skill.

What’s the point of playing warrior class if mage can be tanky and do more damage? The class discrimination worsened after this update. Most of my warrior friends are planning on switching if catacomb arrives and warriors are not needed. Hell some already left the game already.

The only thing good about this update is that it fixed the gold exploit farm that some players are abusing in rahab and is causing inflation, but overall, this is some sloppy work from sts.

Edit: Now the best place to farm gold I heard is elite sanc and sunken or zodias gauntlet. Normal rahab is old erahab hp with worse gl drops.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-06-2023, 02:13 PM
You claim that this thread is mainly for Erahab, but why would you farm the map anymore when you also say that it has the worst gold drops? [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Beanecacan
07-06-2023, 02:34 PM
U and ur warrior friends are just bad

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 04:57 PM
You claim that this thread is mainly for Erahab, but why would you farm the map anymore when you also say that it has the worst gold drops? [emoji2369]

What? No, that’s not what I said. Look at the title of the thread.

And I said normal rahab feels like the old erahab hp with worser gold drops.

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 05:02 PM
U and ur warrior friends are just bad

I found a mage main.

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 05:08 PM
I don’t know 1 mage who uses curse on mobs to make them kill easier.

Each class got the same skill with curse goes shadow bomb and vengeful blood. All 3 are helping the team to deal more damage. Increases damage taken by 10% 20% if fully buffed. Where is the problem? When I curse Ali as warrior benefit from it. Only 1 mage with curse needed on boss. No mage uses it for the 3 mobs on 4m radius 10m and 8 mobs in full skill.

Idk why you complain about a skill that benefits you the same as others.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 05:28 PM
I don’t know 1 mage who uses curse on mobs to make them kill easier.

Each class got the same skill with curse goes shadow bomb and vengeful blood. All 3 are helping the team to deal more damage. Increases damage taken by 10% 20% if fully buffed. Where is the problem? When I curse Ali as warrior benefit from it. Only 1 mage with curse needed on boss. No mage uses it for the 3 mobs on 4m radius 10m and 8 mobs in full skill.

Idk why you complain about a skill that benefits you the same as others.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I see a lot of mages who uses curse skills on both bosses and mobs, it literally shreds them.

Shadow bomb and VB =/= curse skill.
Curse skill is many more times more powerful.

The issue here is that a well-kitted mage can solo erahab without any issue compared to the other classes. Making it irrelevant to have other classes in your pt unless you’re doing zodias gauntlet. Rogues have better dot and procs compared to wars so they get invited to pts but wars? Forget it. Our kraken procs sucks.

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 05:46 PM
I bet 90% of the players here won't switch to warrior in today's state of the game. If you do, let me know how it is. It's a disheartening class pve-wise.

Oawaoebi
07-06-2023, 06:04 PM
You talking about endgame here. Look at otvfrom few years ago. When 10% didn’t affected anything. The 50 str boost was op now it’s little buff. Curse was never actively known as op skill since zodias came out. Andrew used it in evg, but it wasn’t a known skill as must have in setup.

I totally agree with u that reducing the dmg income from 10% to 5% is enough, but then it means on lower levels where it used to be balanced the skill gets wrecked and becomes the worst of all.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Msrobinsonal
07-06-2023, 06:45 PM
You got rejected from a party, now you want all mages nerfed...cool but what about that 6x str ultimate? It shreds bosses so it should get nerfed too right?

Ezekieya
07-06-2023, 07:05 PM
You got rejected from a party, now you want all mages nerfed...cool but what about that 6x str ultimate? It shreds bosses so it should get nerfed too right?

It’s not just me, most regular warriors get rejected and discriminated regardless if they are op or not. See, you guys don’t understand that because you’re probably one of those arrogant mages and rogues. Go ahead and play warrior class and see for yourself what I mean. It’s hella toxic.

Sure, nerf our ultimate too. We barely get to use it anyways. As a matter of fact, take our other skills as well. If that’s what it takes to get our skills updated and improved then Im all
For it.

Beanecacan
07-06-2023, 11:31 PM
I bet 90% of the players here won't switch to warrior in today's state of the game. If you do, let me know how it is. It's a disheartening class pve-wise.

Im war main since always never played other class if u dont knew me yet means u bad af so just be quiet abt classes and l2p xd

Freed
07-07-2023, 03:00 AM
I am a war main and I am 100% agree with you.
Mages has the best damage in game, having procs that give them 500% HP, Armor and OP shield, so whats the point if playing tank?

I also worked on my warrior to get 2600STR with high Crit damage, I could deal 75% of E Rahab HP solo in few seconds and now after this update I legit can’t do anything.
Mages just shred anything in their way, I guess STS want us all to stop playing warrior and make this game “Mage Legends”.

Freed
07-07-2023, 03:02 AM
Im war main since always never played other class if u dont knew me yet means u bad af so just be quiet abt classes and l2p xd

Who are you? xD
Bro thinks he is famous haha

Nexior
07-07-2023, 03:11 AM
Ups i just moved to war from mage

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 03:56 AM
I am a war main and I am 100% agree with you.
Mages has the best damage in game, having procs that give them 500% HP, Armor and OP shield, so whats the point if playing tank?

I also worked on my warrior to get 2600STR with high Crit damage, I could deal 75% of E Rahab HP solo in few seconds and now after this update I legit can’t do anything.
Mages just shred anything in their way, I guess STS want us all to stop playing warrior and make this game “Mage Legends”.

Mage the best dmg in game? LOL, rog with curse skill has the highest dps.
You're not the only one who can't do anything to elite e rahab, almost all mages and rogs can't do 1 phase now, I can take like 35% of e raha hp at most on my mage.

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 04:04 AM
It’s not just me, most regular warriors get rejected and discriminated regardless if they are op or not. See, you guys don’t understand that because you’re probably one of those arrogant mages and rogues. Go ahead and play warrior class and see for yourself what I mean. It’s hella toxic.

Sure, nerf our ultimate too. We barely get to use it anyways. As a matter of fact, take our other skills as well. If that’s what it takes to get our skills updated and improved then Im all
For it.

Good warriors weren't rejected. It was stated basically million times that good warrior needs polaris (or at least neptaris), cause it was able (before buff) to 1tap 2nd phase, which was helping our runs to be much faster. Sometimes I was trying to convince some polaris wars to leave their pt and join my pt, cause no polaris war was free. Sometimes was also running with 2 polaris wars in pt (1 for mini and 2 for 2 stage or polaris 2nd stage war + krak sword 2nd stage+last war) and it also worked pretty good.
Fastest possible lb rahab run was with 1 sorcerer and 3 wars, so it says a lot how good wars were useful on this map.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 04:13 AM
To add, Gauntlet does give the most gold with a proper party as you've heard. However, do you want the curse skill nerfed so everyone in the team do less damage? rmb its a party buff/enemy debuff and everyone will do less dmg without or to have it useless.

What exactly are you fighting for?

Freed
07-07-2023, 05:29 AM
Mage the best dmg in game? LOL, rog with curse skill has the highest dps.
You're not the only one who can't do anything to elite e rahab, almost all mages and rogs can't do 1 phase now, I can take like 35% of e raha hp at most on my mage.

Your denying the fact that mages does the most damage by far is funny lol
Look at Orrick LB, this boss has now alot of HP and some mages can kill it SOLO in 3 seconds.
Show me a single player war or even a rogue who can do it solo even in 6 seconds which is double the time, and you wont find any

Kystone
07-07-2023, 05:35 AM
Look at Orrick LB, this boss has now alot of HP and some mages can kill it SOLO in 3 seconds.
Show me a single player war or even a rogue who can do it solo even in 6 seconds which is double the time, and you wont find any

Yeah on a low proc rate weapon on a useless lb, literally who cares

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 06:15 AM
To add, Gauntlet does give the most gold with a proper party as you've heard. However, do you want the curse skill nerfed so everyone in the team do less damage? rmb its a party buff/enemy debuff and everyone will do less dmg without or to have it useless.

What exactly are you fighting for?

The fact that one class only gets the most helpful skill says a lot. Rogues even struggle with their dmg-boosting skills to compete against mages. Now imagine warriors with their outdated skills. See the problem here?
We did more testing and found out that it's NOT only HP that STS buffed but also added a damage reduction and absorption for the bosses. Probably also added an ignore debuff on the bosses as well, because if it's only HP that they buff we would still melt their hp.

Curse skill bypasses all of those. No other skills in the game do that.
It is now better to have 4 mages in a party to do the most damage and have efficient runs than have other classes participate. Mages can heal, shield, and do damage.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 06:27 AM
The fact that one class only gets the most helpful skill says a lot. Rogues even struggle with their dmg-boosting skills to compete against mages. Now imagine warriors with their outdated skills. See the problem here?
We did more testing and found out that it's NOT only HP that STS buffed but also added a damage reduction and absorption for the bosses. Probably also added an ignore debuff on the bosses as well, because if it's only HP that they buff we would still melt their hp.

Curse skill bypasses all of those. No other skills in the game do that.
It is now better to have 4 mages in a party to do the most damage and have efficient runs than have other classes participate. Mages can heal, shield, and do damage.But Gauntlet is a one-class each map, so by nerfing curse, you're advocating everyone to deal less dmg as a whole.

Also its not like curse only works on mages? wouldn't tank and rog benefit any map with any boss with the help of our curse? So u'd rather do less damage?

Its not like Hyperos procs on command? Its impractical when brought to farming maps for this reason.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 06:31 AM
Good warriors weren't rejected. It was stated basically million times that good warrior needs polaris (or at least neptaris), cause it was able (before buff) to 1tap 2nd phase, which was helping our runs to be much faster. Sometimes I was trying to convince some polaris wars to leave their pt and join my pt, cause no polaris war was free. Sometimes was also running with 2 polaris wars in pt (1 for mini and 2 for 2 stage or polaris 2nd stage war + krak sword 2nd stage+last war) and it also worked pretty good.
Fastest possible lb rahab run was with 1 sorcerer and 3 wars, so it says a lot how good wars were useful on this map.

"Good warriors were not rejected."

Yes, they weren't, but that's a very small population of OP warriors. You don't see warriors often bursting erahab's full hp back then. Most warriors you'll meet are mid and they can barely do phase 1 (most of the time they cannot).

Polaris and Neptaris are good weapons, but it's not the best combo of warriors (I've tested). The best and gives the most damage solo-wise is zodias aegis. I've tested my high-level zodias aegis erahab now and can only do 35-40% hp with full damage elixirs (expensive), 100% crit chance, and 85% crit damage build. This weapon also ignores the damage mitigation/armor of bosses btw. This is the only weapon that can compete with mages or rogues. This weapon is very hard to proc even at higher levels and hard to level up. Forget about the kraken gears, it's literally useless now for warriors to use it against main bosses. They can probably use it on mini but not the main boss it literally does no damage.

You say that you can take out 35% hp of erahab now, which is good, but unlike other classes they cannot do it consistently like you do (maybe rogues can but warriors cannot). Literally was just in a random of full warriors in pub match and we were doing ekenta and they (all 3 of them) literally did no damage until I stepped in. Mind you, some of them had kraken gears and neptaris and best they can do is 10% hp.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 06:35 AM
Yeah on a low proc rate weapon on a useless lb, literally who cares

It procs faster with haste build. If you don't care, get out of this thread.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 06:45 AM
I am a very decent warrior. I built my character like a rogue with 100% crit chance and 85% crit dmg and I am only able to do 50% of lb orrick hp in 27 secs with my best combo and full damage elixir (after lb buff)

The best and gives the most damage solo-wise is zodias aegis. I've tested my high-level zodias aegis erahab now and can only do 35-40% hp with full damage elixirs (expensive), 100% crit chance, and 85% crit damage build. This weapon also ignores the damage mitigation/armor of bosses btw. This is the only weapon that can compete with mages or rogues. This weapon is very hard to proc even at higher levels and hard to level up. Forget about the kraken gears, it's literally useless now for warriors to use it against main bosses. They can probably use it on mini but not the main boss it literally does no damage.

You say that you can take out 35% hp of erahab now, which is good, but unlike other classes they cannot do it consistently like you do (maybe rogues can but warriors cannot). Literally was just in a random of full warriors in pub match and we were doing ekenta and they (all 3 of them) literally did no damage until I stepped in. Mind you, some of them had kraken gears and neptaris and best they can do is 10% hp.

This tank had no problem though, with much less crit damage, crit chance and said he could've had done 5s if he tried more.

Should I ask to nerf tanks now? or are you just that bad to choke with those stats and vErY oP Zodias aegis? and now exaggerating your claims.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230707/279e81c7a9b77eef25cfba4982dfda42.jpg

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 06:49 AM
But Gauntlet is a one-class each map, so by nerfing curse, you're advocating everyone to deal less dmg as a whole.

Also its not like curse only works on mages? wouldn't tank and rog benefit any map with any boss with the help of our curse? So u'd rather do less damage?

Its not like Hyperos procs on command? Its impractical when brought to farming maps for this reason.

Gauntlet is a different ball-game. Not many players farm there back then because erahab was better option. I tried Gauntlet without a party after buff to see if anyone would join, and it took me 25 minutes to get someone to join that portal and for them to leave right after it started.

Yes, I'd love the mages to do less damage so there's no reason for them to do a full pt of mages to run stuff faster and efficiently. It's kinda useless to say 'id rather do less damage' if warriors barely do damage, to begin with. I invested 2b in gears just to get to the level of a mage so I don't have to rely on them in randoms and now I'm forced to deal with arrogant mages to get into parties.

Hyperos are used by decent mages to farm erahab solo back then and still now. With the right build, you can proc it faster and consistently. Mages has the most overpowered proc in the game.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 06:55 AM
This tank had no problem though, with much less crit damage, crit chance and said he could've had done 5s if he tried more.

Should I ask to nerf tanks now? or are you just that bad to choke with those stats and vErY oP Zodias aegis? and now exaggerating your claims.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230707/279e81c7a9b77eef25cfba4982dfda42.jpg

Don't post screenshots that are not current. No disrespect to blessfull, but this screenshot was before buff and it had to be done with FULL ELIXIR AND FISH and neptaris. I've done 6.5 secs there with zodias aegis but the best back then was 2 secs. The current best solo-wise as war is around 27 secs in lb orrick (with full damage elixir and x2 fish mythic). Mages did it for 3 secs... 3 SECS. How do you compete with that as a different class? No way in hell. I asked some of those top mages if I can do lb with them and you know what they said 'no'.

Sure, nerf zodias aegis, it's useless anyways since it barely procs. But in return, nerf mages too so it's fair and balance. And I am not exaggerating, I am stating facts. Try Warrior once NOW and see how it is and go back here before you talk. And oh, try it in random, don't party with op players see how your experience is going to be.

Kystone
07-07-2023, 06:56 AM
Don't post screenshots that are not current. No disrespect to blessfull, but this screenshot was before buff and it had to be done with FULL ELIXIR AND FISH. I've done 6 secs there but the best back then was 2 secs.

Sure, nerf zodias aegis, it's useless anyways since it barely procs. But in return, nerf mages too so it's fair and balance. And I am not exaggerating, I am stating facts. Try Warrior once NOW and see how it is and go back here before you talk.

Lb wasn’t even active until the buff bro. You physically could not get a time on lb

Oawaoebi
07-07-2023, 06:59 AM

You are giving interesting statements. Theres 2 mages who have the right gear and the correct strategy and who are able to do orrick in 3 seconds solo. How do you know its solo? They could just ask someone to join them give a pet buff and leave the map so the score only shows 1 person on the lb and spots 1-10 can be taken by 1 person only. When i enter in a full party the map we kill the boss and 0.1sec before boss dead all leave the map except the war. The war will have best time and then will you say according to the lb warrior is the best class and can kill the bosses as best? And nobody is trying for that lb anymore, bc it has a 30 days reward and that’s it.

When we enter pvp rogue is by far the best class. That’s not bc it has best defense ( i would rate it the weakest), but the damage surpasses warrior and mage together. Hit speed is fastest you can compare on dps of classes. Damage of skills is the highest. They have most damage skills and those are fast used no need to charge them to onehit an average player who is not defending himself and im not talking about procs. When you look into festerfang pvp. Theres 2 mages 5 wars and 15 rogues.

When i compare my friends damage on bosses with same stats and equipment. Rogue deals more damage. And no i wasn’t using curse or told the rog to use any buffs.

Warriors also have good damage dealing weapons. Remember spirit weapon war on too much damage? It was a warrior who pulled out the 0ms orrick. Warriors kraken items deal on first hit more damage than rog or mage ones. Level up that weapon try around find your own Playstyle you like the most. I myself play warrior for 2.5 years consistently daily/weekly and the only thing i have to complain is the aim of normal attack. When i am using a speed set and want to hit the mobs i have to pass them then release the hit to kill them. This should be fixed first.

I remember when proc stack removal was announced for zodias expansion. Every warrior sold their gear and switched to mage/rog or quitted the game completely. This means it misses the experienced playerbase of warrior. Slowly the more and more wars are coming back/joining and getting better.

You always can point on the strongest and say its unfair because you simply are not as good. If you go on a mage and beat them i`ll agree with you that you are right and that its the mage class who is too strong. I have recently seen that warriors with ult kill elite bosses faster solo than 3 mages together. Why? Because the warrior is stronger than the mage.

I personally dont see the issue of warrior dealing less damage than other classes. What would it mean to choose a class when every class has the same damage, the same Defense and the same speed on killing enemies/bosses. Then we can simply ask cinco to remove rogs and mages and the game will only run on one class. It totally would lose the uniqueness of a class and its benefits and disadvantages.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 07:01 AM
Don't post screenshots that are not current. No disrespect to blessfull, but this screenshot was before buff and it had to be done with FULL ELIXIR AND FISH and neptaris. I've done 6.5 secs there with zodias aegis but the best back then was 2 secs.

Sure, nerf zodias aegis, it's useless anyways since it barely procs. But in return, nerf mages too so it's fair and balance. And I am not exaggerating, I am stating facts. Try Warrior once NOW and see how it is and go back here before you talk. And oh, try it in random, don't party with op players see how your experience is going to be.

So ure saying that if i log in the game right now and see that in the current leaderboard that it was done before the update? Enough with the excuses.

I asked, he was using just enraged to do 6.4s as he's doing some more runs as we speak. So, skill issue tbh.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 07:08 AM

And like the other keyboard warriors out there, if you actually open the game more than your mouth, then you'd see someone who had done it in 6 seconds.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 07:09 AM
Lb wasn’t even active until the buff bro. You physically could not get a time on lb

This was before it was disabled ofc.

Kystone
07-07-2023, 07:11 AM

Must be trolling

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 07:15 AM

What are you still spewing about? Lb times we're not displayed before it was disabled. All current leaderboard times you can see right now were done with non-stacking fish oil elixirs.

Keep trying tho.

Oawaoebi
07-07-2023, 07:16 AM
Oh yeah i think it was me who joined you. I wanted to see if the gauntlet is a second option to farm gold at. I had called a rogue to join the map to just unlock it so it starts. I remember i was adjusting my pet in my stable and died pretty early on my mage because my Defense (no lixes or any reduction) wasn’t able to resist a few mobs on wave 4 when i was for 15 seconds in stable. For gauntlet a warrior is the best class because of the amount of mobs and the kraken aegis proc which is just acting like a vacuumed. As warrior you can be happy that gauntlet gives highest gold drops. When players start quitting rahabkor they are in urge need of tanks. Also catacombs sounds promising we are going to see if that map is speed run or not. Speed run means not really a warrior needed and hard to face mobs means 2 warriors needed. That would then mean rogues may be left behind. But rogues always find their way into a pt.

If you want we try another gauntlet run later when it opens and we are going to see how good it works to farm as warrior.

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 07:36 AM
"Good warriors were not rejected."

Yes, they weren't, but that's a very small population of OP warriors. You don't see warriors often bursting erahab's full hp back then. Most warriors you'll meet are mid and they can barely do phase 1 (most of the time they cannot).

Polaris and Neptaris are good weapons, but it's not the best combo of warriors (I've tested). The best and gives the most damage solo-wise is zodias aegis. I've tested my high-level zodias aegis erahab now and can only do 35-40% hp with full damage elixirs (expensive), 100% crit chance, and 85% crit damage build. This weapon also ignores the damage mitigation/armor of bosses btw. This is the only weapon that can compete with mages or rogues. This weapon is very hard to proc even at higher levels and hard to level up. Forget about the kraken gears, it's literally useless now for warriors to use it against main bosses. They can probably use it on mini but not the main boss it literally does no damage.

What solo-wise damage? Whole point of rahab as a warrior was to pre proc polaris and kraken gear on 1 stage when you seen red floor and then take full hp on stage 2 with one hit. Polaris is the best 1 hit weapon in terms of dmg, zodias aegis couldn't take whole hp in just 1 hit. You didn't even need op gear, because even 2.5k str on zaarus was enough to do that and if you were struggling with that then it was just your lack of skill or slowly killed mini. People who were doing that were able to get pt easily, it was just your fault that you didn't play in proper way as a war on rahab.

Well, most wars can't compete with rogs/sorcs in terms of kraken weapons, but they got weapon which can take insane amount of hp with 1 hit or ridiculous force sword which outclasses other weapons in terms of killing group of mobs.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 07:38 AM
So ure saying that if i log in the game right now and see that in the current leaderboard that it was done before the update? Enough with the excuses.

I asked, he was using just enraged to do 6.4s as he's doing some more runs as we speak. So, skill issue tbh.

Just like Oawaoebi said, it could have been players joining him and leaving to get a solo lb. There's is no physical way a warrior can do it under 6 seconds by himself. Knowing what gears blessful use, he cannot physically do it by himself under 7 secs.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 07:44 AM
Oh yeah i think it was me who joined you. I wanted to see if the gauntlet is a second option to farm gold at. I had called a rogue to join the map to just unlock it so it starts. I remember i was adjusting my pet in my stable and died pretty early on my mage because my Defense (no lixes or any reduction) wasn’t able to resist a few mobs on wave 4 when i was for 15 seconds in stable. For gauntlet a warrior is the best class because of the amount of mobs and the kraken aegis proc which is just acting like a vacuumed. As warrior you can be happy that gauntlet gives highest gold drops. When players start quitting rahabkor they are in urge need of tanks. Also catacombs sounds promising we are going to see if that map is speed run or not. Speed run means not really a warrior needed and hard to face mobs means 2 warriors needed. That would then mean rogues may be left behind. But rogues always find their way into a pt.

If you want we try another gauntlet run later when it opens and we are going to see how good it works to farm as warrior.

Sure, man. I'd love to do some runs. I always appreciate party invites.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 07:52 AM
What solo-wise damage? Whole point of rahab as a warrior was to pre proc polaris and kraken gear on 1 stage when you seen red floor and then take full hp on stage 2 with one hit. Polaris is the best 1 hit weapon in terms of dmg, zodias aegis couldn't take whole hp in just 1 hit. You didn't even need op gear, because even 2.5k str on zaarus was enough to do that and if you were struggling with that then it was just your lack of skill or slowly killed mini. People who were doing that were able to get pt easily, it was just your fault that you didn't play in proper way as a war on rahab.

Well, most wars can't compete with rogs/sorcs in terms of kraken weapons, but they got weapon which can take insane amount of hp with 1 hit or ridiculous force sword which outclasses other weapons in terms of killing group of mobs.

I know how it works, but I mostly play randoms so I need a consistent weapon that gives consistent damage. Polaris is only usable when you're in a proper pt. I rarely see hbbd (a polaris user) in randoms because it just won't work. Most of these wars need also a boost to be able to achieve such feat like high crit chance, haste, and mage curse, so solo-wise in randoms it's not a viable weapon.

Our best consistent weapon solo-wise as a war back then in erahab was the kraken sword in randoms, and its dot is abysmal. You can improve it with force sword, but it's still very bad.
Like I said, I am an op warrior, and I still struggle to get a party invite. You can try it yourself so you know how it feels. I know you're a mage main so I understand why you are against with these changes. But the discrimination between classes is just bad atm in terms of pve grinding that I just have to voice this out.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Just like Oawaoebi said, it could have been players joining him and leaving to get a solo lb. There's is no physical way a warrior can do it under 6 seconds by himself. Knowing what gears blessful use, he cannot physically do it by himself under 7 secs.

There is a way, its just you don't know how so. I know this because I was watching his solo runs on watch after, I'm sure I know the details of his run. It's pretty basic tbh.

Keep trying though. You'll realize gears ain't everything.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 08:01 AM
You misunderstood my statement and quote, but it's fine.

See my comment above regarding Blessfull timed lb run.

My stance won't change. Mages are overpowered and they need to be nerfed. They can do everything.
If nerfing mages is not possible, then warrior's outdated skill should be buffed. I don't mind losing my ultimate for a rebuff on my skills as a war.

Warriors are selling their gears, even hbbd op war is selling his gears. That's how bad it is.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 08:08 AM
There is a way, its just you don't know how so. I know this because I was watching his solo runs on watch after, I'm sure I know the details of his run. It's pretty basic tbh.

Keep trying though. You'll realize gears ain't everything.

That's the stupidest statement I've heard. Gears are everything. You need good awakes, gears, and jewels to compete in terms of damage.

If you know the details of his run, then do tell. The only way I can think of is him using zodias aegis with a full dmg elix and x3 fish elixir. I tried x2 fish elixir and full dmg elix and I can do only 27 secs.
If it's a combo that I don't know then, good on him to find it out. But unless he tells here in the forum how he does it, then I will keep assuming that he got boosted by other classes.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-07-2023, 08:15 AM
That's the stupidest statement I've heard. Gears are everything. You need good awakes, gears, and jewels to compete in terms of damage.

If you know the details of his run, then do tell. The only way I can think of is him using zodias aegis with a full dmg elix and x3 fish elixir. I tried x2 fish elixir and full dmg elix and I can do only 27 secs.
If it's a combo that I don't know then, good on him to find it out. But unless he tells here in the forum how he does it, then I will keep assuming that he got boosted by other classes.I don't have to post proof to please u, so u can believe what you want. But I can confirm it was done solo as I have watched them.

Furthermore, you've made it crystal clear that gears are NOT everything when you have those insane stats but is choking on a useless leaderboard map. It's a skill issue indeed. take care.

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 08:19 AM
I know how it works, but I mostly play randoms so I need a consistent weapon that gives consistent damage. Polaris is only usable when you're in a proper pt. I rarely see hbbd (a polaris user) in randoms because it just won't work. Most of these wars need also a boost to be able to achieve such feat like high crit chance, haste, and mage curse, so solo-wise in randoms it's not a viable weapon.

Our best consistent weapon solo-wise as a war back then in erahab was the kraken sword in randoms, and its dot is abysmal. You can improve it with force sword, but it's still very bad.
Like I said, I am an op warrior, and I still struggle to get a party invite. You can try it yourself so you know how it feels. I know you're a mage main so I understand why you are against with these changes. But the discrimination between classes is just bad atm in terms of pve grinding that I just have to voice this out.

Well, if you were playing with randoms then you can't blame kraken sword for not socializing with better players. Struggling with randoms affects all classes, when I was playing with 3 randoms, I was leaving random pt in less than 10 runs and wanted to break my phone. All you had to do was spamming in zodias "looking for good e rahab pt/friends, I use polaris" and soon you would find some better players to run/being friends and run in future.

Bout selling whole gear, wars aren't the only class which is selling their gear now, this insane rahab buff affected all classes. Arditoss already put his whole gear on auction and I'll probably also sell my whole gear if catacombs won't be a good place to farm for strong players, Spectral was also considering that option.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 08:19 AM
I don't have to post proof to please u, so u can believe what you want. But I can confirm it was done solo as I have watched them.

Furthermore, you've made it crystal clear that gears are NOT everything when you have those insane stats but is choking on a useless leaderboard map. It's a skill issue indeed. take care.

"as I watched them"

Sure man whatever you say. Go back to your mage main.

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 08:23 AM

If it's a combo that I don't know then, good on him to find it out. But unless he tells here in the forum how he does it, then I will keep assuming that he got boosted by other classes.

Well, as far as i know, zodias aegis isn't a weapon which is used on orrick lb

Kystone
07-07-2023, 08:41 AM
"as I watched them"

Sure man whatever you say. Go back to your mage main.

I did 11s with neptaris and no tames, I don’t doubt it’s possible with them and a faster proc. Literally takes 5mins to check

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Well, as far as i know, zodias aegis isn't a weapon which is used on orrick lb

My bad I meant neptaris.

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 09:34 AM
I did 11s with neptaris and no tames, I don’t doubt it’s possible with them and a faster proc. Literally takes 5mins to check

What's your build?
Boss damage? Crit dmg? Full str?

Nexior
07-07-2023, 10:05 AM
For real some mage farm raha with hyperos ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Switchback
07-07-2023, 10:07 AM
I think mage is easily the strongest class. Waiting on this Skill revamp and new map so hopefully there is some sort of responsibility to these dps classes rather then spam like an adhd without his medication, with Zero chance of them dying.

It is very easy to see who either: Plays Warrior Class, Feels for the Balance of the Game, and those who play dps. Most fall into the third as seen above.

Beanecacan
07-07-2023, 12:17 PM

Bro u just bad af lmfao just shut up and stop arguing no sense xD

Ezekieya
07-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Why are you still here? @beanab

Also, bless posted a video. It looks like i was right he did use neptaris with tame.
I tried and i got 13 secs. So he must have insane bd to accomplish it within 7 seconds.

But imma go back to my point that not every war is that op and can afford such gears, and even with that dmg, nothing beat mages.

AgentStonoga
07-08-2023, 03:07 AM
No one uses bd build lol, people focus on primary stat.
Also, mage who did 3.5s on this useless map is a mage with like 3.6k int with hyperos and way over 5.5ms so

AgentStonoga
07-08-2023, 05:19 AM
my bad, 3.3k int, 20% bd, 22% ed and 15% cd + triple lix + op ms

Tekila
07-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Actually you can’t deny that with the same gear : full kraken set + zaar rusk weapon ; rogue mage out damage warrior by 2-3 times.
That’s too big as a damage gap …

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

bleyv
07-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Why are you still here? @beanab

Also, bless posted a video. It looks like i was right he did use neptaris with tame.
I tried and i got 13 secs. So he must have insane bd to accomplish it within 7 seconds.

But imma go back to my point that not every war is that op and can afford such gears, and even with that dmg, nothing beat mages.

I just tested I made 7s, I only used h garlic and eggsorcist so the only bd was 50% of the aa

Ezekieya
07-08-2023, 09:34 PM
I just tested I made 7s, I only used h garlic and eggsorcist so the only bd was 50% of the aa

insane str then?
because i have 2.8k str and 150 bd and i can only do 13 secs