PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven Bug?

Reunegade
09-30-2012, 10:29 AM
It seems that when I lvl my panda (lvl 4), I saw that I couldn't get xp in the first, second, and third lvls. Then I saw that when I was at the beginning, I saw that it said 1 bad guy remaining.

Spectre
09-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Ya I noticed it too when leveled my alt as well. It's like if you level 4+ you cannot get xp at first two or three maps of forest heaven. Better go to map "skeleton cult crypts", you will get good stable exp there.

As for "1 enemy remaining" (it's boss), I think it's almost at all maps of forest heaven, nothing special.

Reunegade
09-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Ya I noticed it too when leveled my alt as well. It's like if you level 4+ you cannot get xp at first two or three maps of forest heaven. Better go to map "skeleton cult crypts", you will get good stable exp there.

As for "1 enemy remaining"(it's boss), I think it's almost at all maps of forest heaven, nothing special.

I don't think it's boss...because on the first lvl when I killed a zombie then lvl was over.....O.o

Spectre
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
I don't think it's boss...because on the first lvl when I killed a zombie then lvl was over.....O.o

Just completed first map, at start 5 enemies remaining, when u kill zombies near witch it's chance to 1 enemy remaining, which is boss.

Since complexity of forest heaven was decreased, its showing like that, im sure its not a bug.

aav5224
11-07-2012, 09:26 PM
it seems that when i lvl my panda (lvl 4), i saw that i couldn't get xp in the first, second, and third lvls. Then i saw that when i was at the beginning, i saw that it said 1 bad guy remaining.

woah woah i own panda

Sciazaratek
11-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Ypu get XP in Skeleton crypts until lvl 13

Techno Email
11-19-2012, 06:15 PM
You still get XP for killing NPCs in all the Forest Haven maps. We have looser kill count requirements for the first few dungeons to help new players along, who may not yet understand the concept of the kill count requirements. NPCs will still grant XP even if they aren't required to complete the dungeon. You won't get XP unless you are healing and killing and such. Some of those NPCs drop pretty easily, so you may not have a chance to participate in a fight before the weak little zombie falls to his demise. However, they are just regular mobs and they do grant XP as such. :redface: