PDA

View Full Version : Burst bear of power build!

Discoke
09-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Hey guys, im pretty new to this game, im using single target damage build, 16 int and rest str (114), Using Veng slash, Rage, Super meg slash, Crip slash and Restore ( im only level 22).
Idea of this is just as much single target damage as i can get, my problems are mana though im always running out, are there items i should look for to boost my mana regain or should i train more int?

Any imput would be apreciated, thanks guys =)

Royce
09-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Don't bother with more Int, the regen gain is minimal, and once you hit level 40 and can use Thoth gear, you won't even want the 16. Use "Croc's" items which have 1 M/s each. I'd also recommend spending about 1/3 of your attribute points on Dex. There's been discussion of pure Str bears since the stat-driven skills update, but it seems like some Dex is still the way to go, particularly if you want to PvP.

Discoke
09-04-2010, 10:49 PM
So like Dex = str/3 is good enough?

Royce
09-04-2010, 10:56 PM
So like Dex = str/3 is good enough?

Basically, what you want to do is figure out how much Str you need to use the best items at a given level, then aim for that, and dump the rest in Dex. I gave 2/3 Str, 1/3 Dex as a kind of safe figure, but you can actually get away with a bit less Str than that. The Dex will raise your damage more, raise your crit, hit%, etc.