PDA

View Full Version : My idea how to make Rallying Cry and Shadow Veil skills useful

AgentStonoga
07-07-2023, 05:09 AM
Hello,
we all know that these skills are basically useless for wars and rogs in current pve meta, especially if you compare them with curse, which is the best supportive skill for all classes.
I've got an idea how to make these skills useful, probably most people would agree with that.
Rallying Cry = changing mastery from 0.125str per level to 1% primary/all stat per skill point. In overall, all people would get 10% primary/all stat buff at max skill level.
Shadov Veil = changing 15% stacking damage increase to 15% initial/total damage increase, for example if you deal 100k dmg with procs then with this skill used you would deal 115k dmg with procs instead of 100k. Also, making area of that skill bigger or following the rog who used it would be a good change. Another option instead of making initial dmg mechanics is to make it to increase damage taken (like curse) inside the bomb.

Kolpertis_333
07-07-2023, 09:26 AM
I would like that rogue traps to become useful cuz its a cool concept

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

SCSY
07-07-2023, 12:01 PM
Add 2-2.5s group invulnerability for both rally cry and shadow veil maybe. And buffs and debuffs apply even mobs and players leave shadow veil area. Btw, trap may have higher pull chance with masteries and initial dmg upon activation.