PDA

View Full Version : Idea!

Fao
09-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Many people buy the elixirs that cost gold, and that includes me, I don't like scrolling ALL the down to buy them again while fighting, so I thought, Why not make a favorite elixirs button?

This would help everyone that buy elixirs out A LOT! So people who buy certain kinds of elixirs a lot, can just put them on the favorites, and they'll be able to buy them a lot faster!

What do you guys think?

Spectre
09-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Great idea!

Or make something like "Gold elixirs" and "Platinum elixirs", so when you go to elixir shop you will find there two types of elixirs, it will make buying gold elixirs faster and easier.

Fao
09-30-2012, 01:44 PM
That would work too, but the main point of my idea is that people who buy certain platinum elixirs a lot or gold elixirs can favorite those and have them in a section that's easy and fast to use!

Energizeric
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Better idea: how about just making it so you can buy more than one and the time stacks. So if I buy 3 thrashers, then it now looks like one thrasher for 3 hours. Problem solved! Now I don't have to stop doing runs and trek back to the guild hall for another one.

Elyseon
09-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Imo when the 'your elixir wore off' and you hit repurchase, it should take you to the elixir you already had, you shouldnt have to refind it