PDA

View Full Version : Party invite thru chat box

Amicusdei
07-08-2023, 10:54 AM
Can you guys get us a party invite option by tapping the name in the chat box, similar to the tell function?
It would be nice to quickly invite someone who wants to join without scrolling a list or trying to type some long complicated name.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Tekila
07-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Can you guys get us a party invite option by tapping the name in the chat box, similar to the tell function?
It would be nice to quickly invite someone who wants to join without scrolling a list or trying to type some long complicated name.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

It exists type /partyinvite the name of the player and you’re done

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Amicusdei
07-08-2023, 01:12 PM
It exists type /partyinvite the name of the player and you’re done

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

/pi is easier, but a no typing option is what I mean.
Some names are long and if you miss a letter it doesn't work.
Mine is short and simple but there aren't many of those out there, or at least there are many more that aren't.
I think it would just be quicker and easier to tap a name.

Greazemk
07-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Something like, if you pressed someone's ign through chat box there's a windows appears that gives 2 options 1. Add friend 2. Party Invite?

If that's the idea yeah +1

But that would completely ruin the function of some commands, or even opening the social tab, but still I definitely think this is a great idea.

Amicusdei
07-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Something like, if you pressed someone's ign through chat box there's a windows appears that gives 2 options 1. Add friend 2. Party Invite?

If that's the idea yeah +1

But that would completely ruin the function of some commands, or even opening the social tab, but still I definitely think this is a great idea.

Yes, it already works to send a private message.
Just add options for other things.
Maybe through press and hold rather than tap.