PDA

View Full Version : feedback to 3 major recent updates

HappyDINO
07-09-2023, 03:40 AM
Dear developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to take a moment to provide some feedback on the recent update to the game. While I appreciate the efforts put into improving the gameplay experience, there are a few aspects that have had a negative impact on players.

Firstly, the removal of inventory slots from vendors has led to a perception that the game has become more pay-to-win. This change has created an imbalance where players who are willing to spend real money have a distinct advantage over others. It would be beneficial to explore alternative methods of monetization that do not compromise the fairness and integrity of the game.

Secondly, the significant decrease in experience gain for low-level players has made leveling up a time-consuming process. This change has discouraged new and low-level players from progressing at a reasonable pace, potentially hampering their enjoyment of the game. Consider finding a balance that allows players to feel a sense of accomplishment while also providing an engaging and rewarding leveling experience.

Furthermore, the recent buff to the Rahab map has created difficulties for players who do not possess the top-tier gear known as the Kraken set. It is important to ensure that content remains accessible and challenging for a wide range of players. Finding a way to adjust the difficulty scaling or introducing alternative methods for obtaining the necessary gear could help address this issue and make the game more inclusive.

In light of the changes, I would like to suggest the implementation of a weekly cycle for farming maps. By reintroducing previously used maps that are no longer considered worth farming, such as the Deep Marsh and Valley Gates, players would have a wider range of options for farming activities. This would not only alleviate the repetitiveness associated with focusing on a single map but also provide a refreshing and varied gameplay experience for all.

In conclusion, I appreciate the dedication and hard work that goes into developing and maintaining the game. I believe that addressing these concerns and implementing the suggested changes will greatly enhance the overall player experience. Striving for a fair, inclusive, and engaging gameplay environment will undoubtedly contribute to the long-term success of the game.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Happydino

QuaseT
07-09-2023, 07:24 AM
The rotation of goldloot maps sounds very nostalgic to me. Would love to farm older maps (in a buffed version) again like old times. Not sure how much scaling and work this takes but its a good suggestion imo.

Account
07-09-2023, 07:58 AM
+1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S901B met Tapatalk

Switchback
07-09-2023, 10:25 AM
All they could do is crank up the hp and damage of old map mobs, it would be nice to have some new mob mechanics or map mechanics rather then running old maps again.... Sounds like going backwards to me or a very time consuming idea.

Everyone is on about raha, you can get rich relatively easy off the base maps.. people got spoiled hard.

Leveling to max level shouldnt be doable in a few hours, that is crazy.

The Slots update needs to be addressed though, they are being very dodgy on that.

Itzmemohsin
07-09-2023, 09:08 PM
The rotation of goldloot maps sounds very nostalgic to me. Would love to farm older maps (in a buffed version) again like old times. Not sure how much scaling and work this takes but its a good suggestion imo.+1 ye that would be cool

HappyDINO
07-09-2023, 09:51 PM
The rotation of goldloot maps sounds very nostalgic to me. Would love to farm older maps (in a buffed version) again like old times. Not sure how much scaling and work this takes but its a good suggestion imo.

i have considered that option and spent time thinking and planning how devs may do that kindly check this post out i hope it meets expectation http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?705432-Balancing-Farming-Maps-and-Enhancing-Player-Experience-in-quot-Arcane-legends-quot