PDA

View Full Version : <high powered>

Aressgodxx
09-30-2012, 07:00 PM
High powered is a nice guild and is owned by habekaoetasa!

We are small and will love any lvl to join! i am lead to believe officers like me will vote officer. ( Yes legion does the exact same thing only difference is legion officers only vote their friends who aren't deserving. ) :sour:

We hope to get many members as we can ( Every guild does ) and make the guild a great place for everyone! Officers will try and be as helpful but as you might be aware we are strict when it comes to swearing and begging. Take up any situation with officers and we will strive to solve every matter which may be resolved in a boot some times. :nightmare::nightmare:

ALL ARE WELCOMED TO JOIN :) This post mainly meant for getting out guild name out there.

- 50k to officers along with their promotion!

ATXPIMP
10-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Free gold! I'm in.

xxkilsxx
10-01-2012, 02:21 PM
hey there ill j0in i got alot off accs that ill like to let you add them first my main magequeenii lvl 70 bearkingii lvl 63 drsamsung lvl 33 and others low lvls and i might not stay for a while people in cot might let me in so ill stay as long as i can thank you i also play every day and help people lvl up. I can also help you guys get the gold for people that are new officers i got 345 accs so i get 1k every day sounds good to me let me know have fun

Aressgodxx
10-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Add me in game i dont really have time to sit and look at names sorry ! ><