PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas For Dead Maps -(Evg, Deepmarsh,etc)

Sifff
07-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Hi! I came here just to suggest something that maybe can be useful or useless for devs

It's ok to disagree or reject my suggestion bcuz it's just a normal thing in my life..

So my point is clear, i just want Evg and deepmarsh to be active again like before..

So What if, you "reopen" the map, i mean ,every month or maybe 2 months (Monthly event) u increase the gold loot rate same like rahabkor and the requirement is only zaarus set for this map or item 76 below ..instead of you making the map dying slowly, why not u let us farming.. Especially for the newbie or player with low gears..

it's a big loss if you let that kind of map just dying .. Bcuz based on my experience, when i'm online i feel bored like nothing to do+ with no kraken gears + no some good event to grind..at least make it a monthly event for farming and I hope u understand what i trying to say..

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Senkuu
07-11-2023, 03:19 AM
I also think they should just increase the level cap for these portal maps so we have many options on farming instead of waiting for rahab over and over