PDA

View Full Version : Inventory management suggestions

Senkuu
07-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Can we remove/change the normal/rare/epic loot (weap, armor, helm, belt, ring, amu) from the mobs/boss drops? These items are all worthless. It's been harder to clean the inventory since inventory and other slots are too expensive. Im not saying completely remove this items from game, since locked crates will be broken without it.

Some of my suggestions:
> Add a button on settings that prevents you from looting this items.
> Completely remove these items from loot table of mobs/boss.
> Reduce these items drop rate.

I was not against about this items on first, but with the high price of inventory slots, these items became a huge nuisance. These suggestions could potentially increase the quality of life playing this game. I hope I would be heard by the devs, if not at least I tried.

Designer
07-11-2023, 02:57 AM
I usually spent 2 second liquidating unused common, epic and legendary...no need to add button to prevents us from looting legend and below.
best option i can see is increasing the base inventory slot from 25 to 75 or 100.

Senkuu
07-11-2023, 03:16 AM
I usually spent 2 second liquidating unused common, epic and legendary...no need to add button to prevents us from looting legend and below.
best option i can see is increasing the base inventory slot from 25 to 75 or 100.

Maybe it only took you second, but when you have small inventory slots you'll see yourself liquidating every remap which is so irritating.

intruders
07-11-2023, 10:53 AM
I usually spent 2 second liquidating unused common, epic and legendary...no need to add button to prevents us from looting legend and below
6 main categories x 4 rarity types - 3 (no common belt/ring/pend) + 6 * 2 (clicks on category and delete button) = 33 clicks in 2 seconds - dang you got fast fingers 😂