PDA

View Full Version : My personal experience in vanity hunting

jackhark
09-30-2012, 09:08 PM
So yday and today I have spent over 10 hours vanity hunting and didn't find anything but somehow when my friends joined me they got vanity drops. Do vanities not like certain ppl? And also about how long does it take to get a vanity drop? I farmed in numa OL, uncharted and delta 7 dmc, motherload and red sun 4

HunterSLAYER
09-30-2012, 09:18 PM
You can farm100k kills without even getting one vanity drop.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

jackhark
09-30-2012, 09:27 PM
You can farm100k kills without even getting one vanity drop.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

:o wow gonna be sweet if I get one but I always here about ppl gettin em so easily

Cahaun
09-30-2012, 10:33 PM
I've been playing for over a year on many Toons and all I got was a lousy Tragedy. I capped in all of the level caps so I have a good amount play time but bad drops.

Mothwing
09-30-2012, 10:40 PM
All drops are random, your friends got lucky.

jackhark
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Yea I've witnessed only 3 vanity drops ever(2 of them today) and sadly none of them r mine but it's like I'm addicted to hunting for em still. The feeling that squid er something could just be round the corner is just so strong. It's kinda like gambling.

Slant
10-01-2012, 05:22 AM
what 2 dropped? where?
keep running, if a van drops in ur run, try to buy it then and there

KillaSkillz
10-01-2012, 08:18 AM
I used to solo all 5 numa maps 3x a day for about 3 months (about 3 hours a day) until I finally got xrays. I saw about 6 drops during that time 3x mech, 2x xrays (counting the one that dropped to me), and 1x squid.
[which is why I switched to soloing, I saw 5 vanities drop to other people and it was bugging me. Although I know it's the roll and just their time, was making me crazy to watch 5 vanity drops go somewhere else lol]

I still want a squidbuddy but for now I am burnt out hunting, just tired of those maps. But thats the best place for those in my opinion. I've never seen one happen in delta and tried many times.

enix21
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
one time i got vanitys like every minute.... but that was during the UC infested deck event lol

jackhark
10-02-2012, 10:12 PM
So is it worth vanity hunting?

Growwle
10-02-2012, 10:23 PM
So yday and today I have spent over 10 hours vanity hunting and didn't find anything but somehow when my friends joined me they got vanity drops. Do vanities not like certain ppl? And also about how long does it take to get a vanity drop? I farmed in numa OL, uncharted and delta 7 dmc, motherload and red sun 4

Just do the instance once or twice a day, you have about the same chance of getting something with a lot less frustration.

flashbackflip
10-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Search forums for 'vanity drop locations' - u will see a huge thread explaining everything. Can't provide u with direct link from phone