PDA

View Full Version : I am rocking warfather.. Show off your new look here!

Iron Hand
09-30-2012, 10:50 PM
few pics of my new look commando rocking Mark of Warfather shoulder vanity, Centurion Shockrail of Warfather legendary cannon, Devourer's Skull vanity helmet, Darakth Battlefury epic armor and Arcane Legends vanity shield...

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zoc749.png http://i50.tinypic.com/nb3eic.png http://i45.tinypic.com/o6lhsw.png

Rittik
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
That look's BOSS!

Rik[Rittik]

Jblazer
09-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Nice:)

Iron Hand
10-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Thnx peeps it was fun trying to gather it all together took a while :)

Commanderkeen
10-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Caught you rocking the flag. I knew you secretly loved it.

Iron Hand
10-01-2012, 08:22 AM

Lmao.. uhg... Dang it is even uglier than i thought. "Fill 'er up sir? Check oil too?" TEXACO lives. ROFL!

Iron Hand
10-01-2012, 06:43 PM

*tries to burn all photos* ... What flag?? I dont see a flag there. :p

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 06:58 PM

I DO! Also made a copy just in case too xD

Iron Hand
10-01-2012, 07:00 PM

I DO! Also made a copy just in case too xD

GRRR! *tries to tackle bod to get copies* COME BACK HERE! *running after while holding torch*

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 07:06 PM
*runs past a bunch of people in B*, spots CommanderKeen, places the copies in his pocket while barging past without Iron seeing* "Come get me!"

Jblazer
10-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Hehe keep it going!This is comedy xD

Iron Hand
10-02-2012, 01:47 AM
*catches bod* HAH! Caught you... *accidently lights pockets on fire* ?!?...dang not here ... *spies commanderkeen hurridly walking away* AH-HAH! Come back here u poperazi poping engi! *trys to light torch won't start after bod doused it with water while putting out pants* GRR! *grabs napalm carbine from a nearby player and chases after commanderkeen* GIVE ME THOSE PICTURES!

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Hey!!! That's my napalm!!??? :-0

Commanderkeen
10-02-2012, 05:34 AM
*runs towards Numa base teleporter, while cursing Bods name the entire way for giving me the pics* all I heard is Clank Clank behind me as I dash into the teleporter.

Zaonabiuibil
10-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Hey!!! That's my napalm!!??? :-0

This was the best part of the story XD

Jblazer
10-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Haha!

Iron Hand
10-03-2012, 12:05 PM
*runs towards Numa base teleporter, while cursing Bods name the entire way for giving me the pics* all I heard is Clank Clank behind me as I dash into the teleporter.

*gets to teleport station* TSA Officer "Sir! You must go through the security check point" .... Hunh? Grrrr... *walks back to end of line* ... Moments later... TSA Officer "Empty your pockets please sir and walk through x-ray scanner." .. *pulls out credits and sunglasses places in bin places napalm carbine on table* .. TSA Officer "Sorry sir but you may not take the napalm carbine on teleporter" .. do what? But i am a ucs military officer.. TSA Officer "I don't care if you are the Galatic Governer. If you want to use my teleporter carbine stays here or you go use the shuttle!" ... Grrr.. *with slumped shouders grabs carbine and items in bin walks to line for numa shuttle* ...

LvlCap
10-03-2012, 12:35 PM
*LvlCap sees the problem and helps out commanderkeen by taking one of the photos*

Commanderkeen
10-03-2012, 12:44 PM
*gets to teleport station* TSA Officer "Sir! You must go through the security check point" .... Hunh? Grrrr... *walks back to end of line* ... Moments later... TSA Officer "Empty your pockets please sir and walk through x-ray scanner." .. *pulls out credits and sunglasses places in bin places napalm carbine on table* .. TSA Officer "Sorry sir but you may not take the napalm carbine on teleporter" .. do what? But i am a ucs military officer.. TSA Officer "I don't care if you are the Galatic Governer. If you want to use my teleporter carbine stays here or you go use the shuttle!" ... Grrr.. *with slumped shouders grabs carbine and items in bin walks to line for numa shuttle* ...

Lol should have bought the express pass like I did.

Iron Hand
10-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol should have bought the express pass like I did.

*note to self; change credit card. Travel miles on this one has no perks and too many blackout dates. Should have went with galatic one card then wouldn't have to deal with man named "peggy"*

SYSTEM: next shuttle to numa has been delayed due to pilot being sick and a maintence issue.
SYSTEM: expect delay to last at least 2 hours.

Dang .. i knew i should have bought a private lear shuttle... But nooooo i just had to have that devourer's skull.

Zaonabiuibil
10-03-2012, 04:09 PM
*note to self; change credit card. Travel miles on this one has no perks and too many blackout dates. Should have went with galatic one card then wouldn't have to deal with man named "peggy"*

SYSTEM: next shuttle to numa has been delayed due to pilot being sick and a maintence issue.
SYSTEM: expect delay to last at least 2 hours.

Dang .. i knew i should have bought a private lear shuttle... But nooooo i just had to have that devourer's skull.

*Hands Iron the keys to my hovercraft* you break it you buy it!

Abadaobiran
10-03-2012, 04:11 PM
few pics of my new look commando rocking Mark of Warfather shoulder vanity, Centurion Shockrail of Warfather legendary cannon, Devourer's Skull vanity helmet, Darakth Battlefury epic armor and Arcane Legends vanity shield...

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zoc749.png http://i50.tinypic.com/nb3eic.png http://i45.tinypic.com/o6lhsw.png
nice

Cahaun
10-03-2012, 04:42 PM
*sneaks into the Numa shuttle*
Let's take this for a spin! :cool:

iAmPain
10-03-2012, 05:42 PM
From showing off our new looks to comedy bar.. I like where this is goin Lmao

BodMaster
10-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Y MY POST NOT POST? ): (it's late now.. but can't let it go to waste, wooop for "recover post" :p)

*gets to teleport station* TSA Officer "Sir! You must go through the security chech" .... Hunh? Grrrr... *walks back to end of line* ... Moments later... TSA Officer "Empty your pockets please sir and walk through x-ray scanner." .. *pulls out credits and sunglasses places in bin places napalm carbine on table* .. TSA Officer "Sorry sir but you may not take the napalm carbine on teleporter" .. do what? But i am a ucs military officer.. TSA Officer "I don't care if you are the Galatic Governer. If you want to use my teleporter carbine stays here or you go use the shuttle!" ... Grrr.. *with slumped shouders grabs carbine and items in bin walks to line for numa shuttle* ...

"Phewww" *moves from beind the bin, sniggering at the fact that (1.) Iron had no clue I was there and (2.) that he didn't hear me Rofling in said location*

*Throws on Veteran set, walks up to TSA Officer* "This is Official U.G.S.C business (Unidentifiable Galactic Special Citizen) under the Act of 506, section B of the Inter Galactic Federation law, I am to commandeer both your space vehicle and that Prime Tempest you are holding" *guy hasn't got a clue what to think.. "STAND to Attention when a superior is talking to you!" *guy suddenly salutes with a military stance* "Sir, yes sir" *hands over his card key and weapon* "At ease, I will be leaving now, you have done a great thing for your federation today" *walks of hardly able to keep a straight face..* *runs into the portal while looking back and bursts out laughing..* Noob

* think to himself, now where was it CommanderKeen was heading :/ *

Jblazer
10-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Too funny xD

Commanderkeen
10-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Y MY POST NOT POST? ): (it's late now.. but can't let it go to waste, wooop for "recover post" :p)

"Phewww" *moves from beind the bin, sniggering at the fact that (1.) Iron had no clue I was there and (2.) that he didn't hear me Rofling in said location*

*Throws on Veteran set, walks up to TSA Officer* "This is Official U.G.S.C business (Unidentifiable Galactic Special Citizen) under the Act of 506, section B of the Inter Galactic Federation law, I am to commandeer both your space vehicle and that Prime Tempest you are holding" *guy hasn't got a clue what to think.. "STAND to Attention when a superior is talking to you!" *guy suddenly salutes with a military stance* "Sir, yes sir" *hands over his card key and weapon* "At ease, I will be leaving now, you have done a great thing for your federation today" *walks of hardly able to keep a straight face..* *runs into the portal while looking back and bursts out laughing..* Noob

* think to himself, now where was it CommanderKeen was heading :/ *

Meanwhile...

Where the heck am I? I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque. *mysterious noise* who's there? *mysterious operative appears out of the dust* I ask "hey, bro I'm lost lil help?" He doesn't answer, not a good sign. *hauls butt, still cursing Bods name* man who is the guy he's keeping right up with me.*trips, drops the pic of Iron wearing the pink thong*. Man that was the good blackmail pic. *rounds the corner, sees a ship up ahead that I can "borrow."* Hey its Bod, oh thank God he can finally take these pics back. *meets up with Bod, as Iron and the mysterious operative arrive*