PDA

View Full Version : So I GOt annoyed by the friend list always hopping :O

noperly22
10-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Haha sometimes i just cant get the person i want to join. Either i join another person, or i just sit there saying goooonna gettcha, immmm gonna getcha xD haha i just thought that was funny. Thank my page :D

Energizeric
10-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Same thing happens to me all the time. Sometimes I want to delete someone, and I delete them and then they are still there which means I deleted someone else by accident!! And no way to know who. When you delete or join, there should be a confirmation message saying "do you wish to delete [name]?" or "do you wish to join [name]?". Instead it just confirmed you are deleting someone, but who? IDK.

noperly22
10-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Same thing happens to me all the time. Sometimes I want to delete someone, and I delete them and then they are still there which means I deleted someone else by accident!! And no way to know who. When you delete or join, there should be a confirmation message saying "do you wish to delete [name]?" or "do you wish to join [name]?". Instead it just confirmed you are deleting someone, but who? IDK.

ahahahah :$ oh yeah! that too! i dont let low levels on to my friends list and when i try to delete them, that lvl 71 sneaks into its spot and gets deleted.

noperly22
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Ever happen that you want to join a buddy and you end up joining a stranger in need? I have D: they usually say "thanks for coming" :cower:

lol and when you leave you feel bad, or you just leave, and say, hey... thanks for the free thanks but this was an accident. BYe NOOB, and then you delete them.. hahha

Elyseon
10-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Thats why i delete everyone and let requests just pile up
I think i have 20 ppl max on my fl
And several chars for each of them

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 04:34 PM
1.5k on fl, and 300 on pending.. not going to tell you how I got so many though.. lmao! (Not good, when you press accept all by accident, when it was added FML)

We did ask for a possible freeze panel, but not possible apparently )';

thecrankybearsam
10-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah I can't help but join them when they ignore me D:

Elyseon
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
yeh 2k requests takes forever to get through o.O

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2012, 08:24 PM
And when you join that one random stranger and they say thanks for coming you fell bad and don't leave....epic

Elyseon
10-02-2012, 08:38 PM
i usually laugh and leave like the soulless ginger i am

noperly22
10-02-2012, 09:15 PM
wow i didnt know so many people had this problem like i did , lol

Griffinfan
10-03-2012, 08:47 AM
I had 1.3k on my merch and I accidentally clicked "accept all requests" instead of accepting one certain request...

My once very select friends list became a PL phonebook :blue: