PDA

View Full Version : Daily Login Rewards bugged

tamodo
07-13-2023, 01:11 PM
So I got the Day 1 rewards while waiting for it (it had 5 minutes left). I decided to check on the other app and stayed there for a good couple minutes causing Arcane Legends to disconnect due to inactivity. Upon logging in again, I noticed the login rewards was available to be claimed (Day 2). Not thinking much about it, I went on and did my usual business in game. However, the thought of a possible bug existing couldnt leave my mind so I decided to check by restarting the game. True enough, Login Rewards were claimable again. i clicked it a bit too fast and was able to claim Day 3 and 4. Tried doing it once more and couldnt claim Day 5.

Was this intentional? or a bug? if its the latter, I got one 30 minute speed up, 1 5 minute speed up, 1 Hauntlet coin and i forgot the other one. just saying in case devs want to remove said rewards :3

Darkborus
07-13-2023, 01:17 PM
For me the bug works everytime I switch character, click play then quit to menu. I claimed rewards up to day 5 to see if it was broken and havent used any of the rewards. Day 2 to 5 I believe I got a couple health and mana potions, 1 minute speed up, 10 min speedup and 1 furnishing inv slot

asommers
07-13-2023, 01:42 PM
Thanks, we'll get it fixed and deal with the exploiters.

-ALS

dmqp
07-13-2023, 01:44 PM
Ouch, somebody will have to wait for Catacombs longer then. :}

Itzmemohsin
07-13-2023, 01:45 PM
Thanks, we'll get it fixed and deal with the exploiters.

-ALS

I tried the bug but didn’t open any of the slots neither did i use any of the speed up kits , I just wanted to see what kind of rewards are given and how often . IGN : imohsin . Also informed on technical issues section regarding this.

Honestly speaking even after collecting like 1 month of rewards it feels like it’s literally nothing , completely useless login rewards , it’s something better than nothing , but insanely bad drops for slots :( , almost no one would be motivated to login especially to collect the rewards that’s what I feel .

Inawaz
07-13-2023, 01:45 PM
I used the bug but didn’t open any of the slots neither did i use any of the speed up kits , I just wanted to see what kind of rewards are given and how often . IGN : imohsin . Also informed on technical issues section regarding this.

Same with me
I was just checking how good is drop rate and I think the drop rare is extremely bad and needs to be fixed . In a way this bug was good cuz it shows that drop rates are bad and devs u can fix it! Without this bug it would take months to realize that this drop rates are really bad .

Cinco
07-13-2023, 02:07 PM
Thanks!

We're fixing the issue.

Greazemk
07-13-2023, 06:15 PM
Can't find the button nor claim, assuming that the recent threads are about exploiting, is it under maintenance?

Edit: oops wrong section, meant to post it in tech n bugs

asommers
07-13-2023, 06:17 PM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?705820-Login-Rewards)).

-ALS