PDA

View Full Version : New arcane stuff tradable

Ilove_Poopoo
07-13-2023, 02:38 PM
Lets have the 2nd shutdown for this hour. Cuz we players def understand that you guys are humans and make mistakes too!

I wonder if ppl who sells their arc stuff are banned too.

Cinco
07-13-2023, 02:51 PM
Lets have the 2nd shutdown for this hour. Cuz we players def understand that you guys are humans and make mistakes too!

I wonder if ppl who sells their arc stuff are banned too.

Yeah. Some of them are meant to be traded (new Arcane Bracelets, the Power Stones) - but not the belts, artifacts and rings.

This isn't an exploit (unlike what certain players did with the Login Rewards) so nobody is gonna get banned over it ;-)

Ilove_Poopoo
07-13-2023, 02:53 PM
Maybe if u didnt close threads so fast. ngl kinda doubting that you play the game as much as u claim.

Anyways the new amulet and belts are tradable. As some had already looted em and listed them in the auction. Also hope u own those mistakes instead of punishing the people who verify bugs for u. Just incase u plan to ban those ppl who decide to sell the new arcane stuff that were meant to be untradable.

Gl

Cinco
07-13-2023, 03:03 PM
Maybe if you read my response you'd know I understood that?!

Guess you didn't read the second part of my response either.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-13-2023, 03:06 PM
Maybe if you read my response you'd know I understood that?!

Guess you didn't read the second part of my response either.

Yea I don't mind another shutdown to fix those, as we have to wait for these 30min craft times on keys that are kinda lame tbh.