PDA

View Full Version : How do I play PL on Cellular Data on iPhone 4

Jig
10-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Hey whoevers reading this, I have a silly question to ask I don't really think its possible but.
I'm on an iPhone 4g Telstra Prepaid right, no credit but iv tried to play PL but of course won't work, is there any way of getting around to playing it? Would be nice to log on every now and again to do my blessings and check cs while I'm out.

Was thinkning of going on a plan but costs to much atm since I have no job and still in school.

HunterSLAYER
10-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey whoevers reading this, I have a silly question to ask I don't really think its possible but.
I'm on an iPhone 4g Telstra Prepaid right, no credit but iv tried to play PL but of course won't work, is there any way of getting around to playing it? Would be nice to log on every now and again to do my blessings and check cs while I'm out.

Was thinkning of going on a plan but costs to much atm since I have no job and still in school.

I'm pretty sure your local cafe or library would have WIFI. Most countries i've travelled to have WIFI at the locations i just mentioned at the start of this sentence. :D

Jig
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Yeah I could try, it annoys me when I try McDonald's free wifi and it somehow still doesn't work.. Oh well

Deathpunch
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah I could try, it annoys me when I try McDonald's free wifi and it somehow still doesn't work.. Oh well

Once you connect to McDonald's wifi, open your browser and accept their terms and conditions. It should open directly to the web page that you need. Once you accept, you should have no problems.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Make us ask for the pass code, which I always forget to ask xD

If it was possible everyone would be doing it ;)

bronislav84
10-01-2012, 07:30 PM
I think you're trying to play on a phone that doesn't have a data plan? Otherwise why would you be unable to play on the phone's data? I swear iCrap makes no sense sometimes.

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
I think you're trying to play on a phone that doesn't have a data plan? Otherwise why would you be unable to play on the phone's data? I swear iCrap makes no sense sometimes.

Pay-as-you-go?

Jig
10-02-2012, 01:12 AM
You made no send yourself O.o and you call it iCrap? Doesn't take much brain to use iDevices so don't just go around calling stuff "Crap" when you barely use it. And I did say I wasn't on a plan.

bronislav84
10-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Wow. Just wow. There's insulting the device which is personal preference, and there's insulting the person which is not right. I feel insulted. Also you saying it doesn't take much brain is insulting yourself.

Anyway it makes perfect sense then. If you don't have a data plan you can't play on anything but WiFi. There's no cellular data to speak of. Can't use something you don't have.

Jig
10-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Wow. Just wow. There's insulting the device which is personal preference, and there's insulting the person which is not right. I feel insulted. Also you saying it doesn't take much brain is insulting yourself.

Anyway it makes perfect sense then. If you don't have a data plan you can't play on anything but WiFi. There's no cellular data to speak of. Can't use something you don't have.

Yep ok, also don't insult people's devices if you don't want to be insulted back yourself

bronislav84
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I wasn't trying to insult your device. It's a nickname. Are we really talking about this? It's the same as iOS people using "fandroid".

I really was trying to help. Sorry it came off like this.

Jig
10-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Right, I don't want to argue either so let's just leave it at that. :) Thank you for your help also

santa
10-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Get a prepaid plan that only has a small amount of data, just getting blessings etc will be like >20mb/month.

BodMaster
10-04-2012, 06:36 PM
What's there not to get? He wants to play an Online game Offline ;)

Walkhardd
10-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Icrap!!!!!

saool
10-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Icrap!!!!!

Second it... :rolleyes:

HunterSLAYER
10-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Second it... :rolleyes:
Oh No! FLAME War is coming your way =.='''

Deathpunch