PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs are bad, only kraken players can play it

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 04:32 AM
What's the point of making a map for kraken players to loot kraken bound? Since those with zaarus can t loot the kraken items? It took us over 40 min per run to clear the map, all zaarus set. Plus those with kraken won t join anymore, they go for party. How kraken will drop in price, as noone will sell their kraken gear because the bound version is bad than tradeable one?
This map is only for bracelet i guess. Disappointing in my opinion.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 04:41 AM
I bet since yesterday when was the issue with the daily rewards, the drop of kraken dropped. So better those with zaarus sets should go for orrick snd hydra to loot arcane, better chance there.

PoorCharlatan
07-14-2023, 05:00 AM
Im guessing you guys had no hyperios/neptaris/ marianos in the team? cuz we are able to kill boss in about 20-25min with those total time albeit we died a bunch. You need teamwork if you only have zaarus in catacombs, pets to charm to stall other enemies, glow to cancel out curse. The priority to kill is those big skeleton mages.

LichKing1
07-14-2023, 05:01 AM
i only see a player who wants an easier way of getting smtng that others worked hard for
u said in another thread that krakens should be tradeable as they will be useless soon when expansion comes, so what do u need them for then? play easier content and earn your way up like everyone else did

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 05:09 AM
i only see a player who wants an easier way of getting smtng that others worked hard for
u said in another thread that krakens should be tradeable as they will be useless soon when expansion comes, so what do u need them for then? play easier content and earn your way up like everyone else did

Bro you don t know what you speak. First when legendary sets come the hp of portal bosses was low. You could do it with legendary. When zaarus set come same. When kraken set come the hp of bosses buffed so hard than noone can even do. Unless you get god stats on your gear.
You say this because you played everyday since level 81 expansion come.
Better they should add maps for gears, than buff the the old maps making them unplayeable for begginers.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 05:12 AM
Just look in zodias map, who with zaarus set still there? Noone, just a few. Now we with zaarus should go play level 76 maps. But we can t play there because gold was nerfed too. Only you wirh kraken gear will play the map.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 05:15 AM
Okay you with" kraken cry about that kraken will drop in price, we need kraken bound to drop from catacombs". But when kraken gears come those with zaarus didn't cry?

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 05:18 AM
Just imagine kraken players loot kraken bound, i don t know what to say, devs lost their mind. Plus buffed the maps so noone with zaarus can play.

Mythocrisis
07-14-2023, 05:43 AM
I played map with full zaarus set as war. Took 45 mins to clear one map.
Luckily I looted the bound kraken pendant arcane.
One map I played I looted it. So i think hundreds of ppl are looting it with trash gear and even kraken gear.

If you are weak AND not want to run for 40 + mins (your total self controlled wish) , you can skip this ENDGAME content and go for a slightly less played elite zodias map which are also active since the keys was put on their to not make the old maps obsolete.

Your facts are all wrong about not finding any player there. Better play the game before you enter forums.

QuaseT
07-14-2023, 05:44 AM
I get the point. Tho I personally would just try to make gold in another way to buy krakens. Its not like catacombs or rahab is the only way to buy a kraken weapon and armor.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 05:48 AM
I played map with full zaarus set as war. Took 45 mins to clear one map.
Luckily I looted the bound kraken pendant arcane.
One map I played I looted it. So i think hundreds of ppl are looting it with trash gear and even kraken gear.

If you are weak AND not want to run for 40 + mins (your total self controlled wish) , you can skip this ENDGAME content and go for a slightly less played elite zodias map which are also active since the keys was put on their to not make the old maps obsolete.

Your facts are all wrong about not finding any player there. Better play the game before you enter forums.

No bro i don t played it. You played a lot. I did 20 runs in catacombs as a zaarus player when catacombs come and god kraken players join the map, nothing looted. Now if i join catacombs GOD KRAKEN PLAYER don t join it anymore, because he goes to party. So me as a zaarus players i can t play it, so i can t loot the kraken bound, but tou with kraken can, so you make collection of kraken bound items lmao.

LichKing1
07-14-2023, 05:49 AM
Bro you don t know what you speak. First when legendary sets come the hp of portal bosses was low. You could do it with legendary. When zaarus set come same. When kraken set come the hp of bosses buffed so hard than noone can even do. Unless you get god stats on your gear.
You say this because you played everyday since level 81 expansion come.
Better they should add maps for gears, than buff the the old maps making them unplayeable for begginers.no, u have no clue what u r talking about, i came back to the game last summer, before zaar was cheap (before labyrinth) and had to farm rahab which was much harder than if u went now with zaar, it took atleast 2 minutes to kill in elite and many runs ended in deaths, rahab was opening once a week if lucky and we didnt have ekenta cuz sunken was the best gold map (which also took about 2 minutes and not 40sec like nowadays) and still farmed my way up and had all kraken pcs by winter event, u r lucky u have rahab open every 2-3 days now as that normal rahab drops more gold than sunken did and i had to pay 300m for daggers while now they r like 100m? if u cant handle this, i recommend u to move on from MMOs as u dont understand that games like this require grind and not sitting back and waiting for it to drop from sky for u
untradable items r there for players to build their alts, to try other classes without spending much, u will have to wait for next gear to be released to get krakens for free, same as how it went with zaar (they werent cheap before kraken release)

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 06:07 AM
no, u have no clue what u r talking about, i came back to the game last summer, before zaar was cheap (before labyrinth) and had to farm rahab which was much harder than if u went now with zaar, it took atleast 2 minutes to kill in elite and many runs ended in deaths, rahab was opening once a week if lucky and we didnt have ekenta cuz sunken was the best gold map (which also took about 2 minutes and not 40sec like nowadays) and still farmed my way up and had all kraken pcs by winter event, u r lucky u have rahab open every 2-3 days now as that normal rahab drops more gold than sunken did and i had to pay 300m for daggers while now they r like 100m? if u cant handle this, i recommend u to move on from MMOs as u dont understand that games like this require grind and not sitting back and waiting for it to drop from sky for u
untradable items r there for players to build their alts, to try other classes without spending much, u will have to wait for next gear to be released to get krakens for free, same as how it went with zaar (they werent cheap before kraken release)

No bro let me tell you how it was. Warrior with his weapon could do rahabar fast, mage with his weapon could do it with hyperos. Rogue same. Plus all of you are the oldest players of ARCANE LEGENDS so you got carry every single map or learn from pro players. If you go now with your kraken gear you barrely can do normal rahabar. Now many of oldest players or those who come back when level 81 expansion came they go hardest maps in party.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 06:10 AM
So what is the point of making maps for kraken players, if 90% still zaarus? And you are the one who complain, this who already looted billions of gold, since me i can t join a map to clear with my zaarus set.
And you complain about kraken should be bound from catacombs, because your normal kraken will lose the value lmaoooooo

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 06:13 AM
I go in normal rahabar we all zaarus, we can t deal damage to it. You ok bro???? You could do it with zaaarus set? Even if it took 1 minute, now we all die

caabarader
07-14-2023, 06:18 AM
So what is the point of making maps for kraken players, if 90% still zaarus? And you are the one who complain, this who already looted billions of gold, since me i can t join a map to clear with my zaarus set.
And you complain about kraken should be bound from catacombs, because your normal kraken will lose the value lmaooooooThat was said that catacombs are meant to be the harderst content that exists, and also are meant for players with kraken gears, i don't know why u would think that an player with outdated set as zaarus can do that as easier than an player with kraken...
Be grateful that you can do it, even if takes hours

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

LichKing1
07-14-2023, 06:23 AM
No bro let me tell you how it was. Warrior with his weapon could do rahabar fast, mage with his weapon could do it with hyperos. Rogue same. Plus all of you are the oldest players of ARCANE LEGENDS so you got carry every single map or learn from pro players. If you go now with your kraken gear you barrely can do normal rahabar. Now many of oldest players or those who come back when level 81 expansion came they go hardest maps in party.hyperos was bad (it got buffed far later), rogues were bad, only neptaris could do a phase solo with alot of haste
i didnt have any friends to carry me and warriors were always taken and im a f2p player so everything i have, i farmed for, now i can do elite lb ekenta solo in under a minute as u can see on LB rn, elite (non lb) u can solo elite rahab if u have kraken and u can easily solo normal rahab with some average zaar set
u had easter, eggzavier and all other events that allow beginners to earn some good gold, i highly doubt that was not enough to atleast buy wep+armor
if items were hard to get, they wouldnt be all over auction and forums like how kraken is, their price is very cheap rn

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 06:41 AM
That was said that catacombs are meant to be the harderst content that exists, and also are meant for players with kraken gears, i don't know why u would think that an player with outdated set as zaarus can do that as easier than an player with kraken...
Be grateful that you can do it, even if takes hours

Bro but what is the poit of droping bound kraken gear for kraken players? 10000000% iq

caabarader
07-14-2023, 06:51 AM
Bro but what is the poit of droping bound kraken gear for kraken players? 10000000% iqU need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 07:01 AM
U need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 07:07 AM
U need to think that kraken aren't the only thing that you can loot, yet, zaarus player's can play that, either with full zaarus teams or with members with kraken, ofc kraken will boost your time by alot. Players with zaarus also get an chance to drop the bound gear, and the catacombs are also meant to players with not fully kraken, like players who misses any pieces from the kraken set.

Ok let s say i don t need this map to be for a zaarus player, but why i can t clear sunken map, the easiest map in the zodias maps?

PoorCharlatan
07-14-2023, 07:09 AM
So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?

Gotta work for it :) If u want ez money then just wait for events. Else grind like everyone else

Yxlo
07-14-2023, 07:43 AM

You want the game to give one or two endgame pieces thru free means (no plats) within a day? We grind hard for endgame gears. There are lots of options to acquire endgame pieces and you are free to choose options kinder than catacombs.

takotako
07-14-2023, 07:46 AM
So to do 20 runs, i need play an entire day. And at the end of the day if i get only legendary gears i should be happy, right? And is fun i move in the game after, and live there no?Idk about you but theres this thing called "run more, keep running" and i think that should fix ur problem of not getting good loot...

I also only use Zaarus set (only 1 set with only ms awake) and i do agree at ur point abt kraken gears being too op that it forced enemies to have some adjustment to specifically cater kraken procs, since its OP that blessing ultimately led to some unbalanced gameplay in most players. I aint gone lie, i do rely on kraken players in all zodias contents and in most events too hehe but as long as they dont say anything im not gonna leave the map until they do lmao. My zaar isnt all powerful but its chill, it can still clear 80% of the game contents rn just not as fast as with kraken

I personally think you care too much for this game that you currently sound like a kid wanting to be spoon-fed...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 08:42 AM
Idk about you but theres this thing called "run more, keep running" and i think that should fix ur problem of not getting good loot...

I also only use Zaarus set (only 1 set with only ms awake) and i do agree at ur point abt kraken gears being too op that it forced enemies to have some adjustment to specifically cater kraken procs, since its OP that blessing ultimately led to some unbalanced gameplay in most players. I aint gone lie, i do rely on kraken players in all zodias contents and in most events too hehe but as long as they dont say anything im not gonna leave the map until they do lmao. My zaar isnt all powerful but its chill, it can still clear 80% of the game contents rn just not as fast as with kraken

I personally think you care too much for this game that you currently sound like a kid wanting to be spoon-fed...

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

What the point of clearing 80% of content, if the 20% most important, zodias maps, can t do it? So you go farm vardan valley, or festerfang maps?

PoorCharlatan
07-14-2023, 11:07 AM
What the point of clearing 80% of content, if the 20% most important, zodias maps, can t do it? So you go farm vardan valley, or festerfang maps?

...have you even tried running the maps? normal rahab is doable with zaarus, as I've mentioned before, even catacombs is doable with zaarus with some effort. I swear you just want an easy life and no challenge.

Encryptions
07-14-2023, 11:10 AM
Whats the point of buying kraken if you can clear maps with zaarus?

trueido
07-14-2023, 11:19 AM
@Jdjd
whats the point of your threads?
You complain about so many stuff and you have arguments that doesn't even make sense

Catacombs are legit fine, you have the option to chose if you wanna grind for a chance to loot good stuff or farm gold.
I did 20 runs, looted nothing but my teammates did.
If ill keep grinding I will probably loot as well, I didn't expect to loot good stuff on the first day cus this is not how things always work.

hard work pays off, not complaining about few unlucky tries.

jadetim0629
07-14-2023, 11:37 AM
Indeed. I run catacomb once, everyone has kraken weapon at least and it took 18 min to complete the run. It doesn't take a little effort with zaarus set but alot generally (those with op zaarus set awake doesn't count). I think its either decrease the difficulty or increase the drop rate of the bound arcane. Even so i dont think it would change anything unless the change are big enough.

Jdjd
07-14-2023, 11:48 AM
@Jdjd
whats the point of your threads?
You complain about so many stuff and you have arguments that doesn't even make sense

Catacombs are legit fine, you have the option to chose if you wanna grind for a chance to loot good stuff or farm gold.
I did 20 runs, looted nothing but my teammates did.
If ill keep grinding I will probably loot as well, I didn't expect to loot good stuff on the first day cus this is not how things always work.

hard work pays off, not complaining about few unlucky tries.

For you bro nothing make sense, you are famous, full kraken gears 1000% dex set, and come here and tell me yo is fine you just do some runs, pray to GOD KRAKEN GEAR and all fine. Those with zaarus even a map from zodias can t do without the help from GOD KRAKEN PLAYER.

xbell
07-14-2023, 12:20 PM
For you bro nothing make sense, you are famous, full kraken gears 1000% dex set, and come here and tell me yo is fine you just do some runs, pray to GOD KRAKEN GEAR and all fine. Those with zaarus even a map from zodias can t do without the help from GOD KRAKEN PLAYER.This is the same thing in normal valley gates when I started. We can't go wave boss if we cant kill wave mobs. Always needs lvl 76 arcane weapon and armor.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-14-2023, 01:44 PM
If the point of the OP was to get constructive feedback from other players, it has served its purpose.

I recommend that you read what other players are saying and consider it - as this should improve your play experience.

Best wishes!