PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs difficulty

Fytheo
07-14-2023, 07:24 AM
Now that's the right difficulty! It takes a little bit of effort. And it also takes time.

I like the effect which makes us not being able to heal ourselves using potions. That way sorcerer's healing ability is useful for the team.

Please sts, add more of this in the game. Let us play as a team not as individuals who happen to be on the same map.

Let sorcerer's heal the team.
Let warriors tank and taunt the ememies.
Let rogues be the damage dealers.

Also thumbs up for the enemy's ability to dismiss our pets! Great addition!

This is your opportunity to make the gameplay interesting and fun.

And as I said, players should cooperate... Not just run individualy but support each other.

Also, catacombs really take much time so a guaranteed reward in form of at least a bound item like slots, pet level upgrades etc. could be useful!

Don't let us end up with nothing after spending many hours playing this even because it is possible (that high percentage of players can end up with getting nothing).

Good luck!

Switchback
07-14-2023, 10:12 AM
Please do not add more Push pull blah blah, that is like the lowest lifeform of challenging a player. So the map consists of hugging a wall and getting tossed around, while u wait for dps to clear.

Edit: How much does anyone wanna bet(for laughs) that the next arcanes will negate push pull effects...

Kystone
07-14-2023, 10:49 AM
Please do not add more Push pull blah blah, that is like the lowest lifeform of challenging a player. So the map consists of hugging a wall and getting tossed around, while u wait for dps to clear.

Edit: How much does anyone wanna bet(for laughs) that the next arcanes will negate push pull effects...

I wish for a proc that will make mobs not immune to literally everything. The only viable pets are damage aa’s

Susanne
07-15-2023, 01:45 AM
I wish people would hide their auras there. Makes it difficult to see where the traps are. The push and pull is pointless too. Apart from that it's ok.
I random and it's fine, gives people who don't have op gears or kraken a chance to loot the bound ones.

Fytheo
07-15-2023, 05:47 AM
I wish people would hide their auras there. Makes it difficult to see where the traps are. The push and pull is pointless too. Apart from that it's ok.
I random and it's fine, gives people who don't have op gears or kraken a chance to loot the bound ones.

I think it would be cool if there was an option to hide other player's auras.

Inawaz
07-15-2023, 09:03 AM
Catacombs is truly very hard , there needs to be drop rate buff or nerf map . Too much hard work and all waste.