PDA

View Full Version : Quest help

sarahe484
07-14-2023, 09:35 AM
Sorry, I've looked through many many forums and threads but can't find an answer to my question, and for some reason I don't have permissions to start a new thread???
Anyway, I'm trying to complete the "Put Him To Rest" daily quest but Northal never spawns in Gnomish Ruins for me. He's asleep or missing entirely... what am I doing wrong??

Susanne
07-15-2023, 01:22 AM
Probably it's because not as many people are running glintstone maps as there used to be, so the bar is not filling up as quickly.
Either that or it's a glitch. He used to spawn quite frequently so maybe it's the latter.
Hope you get him soon. Good luck :)

AucResearcher
07-15-2023, 05:30 AM
Sorry, I've looked through many many forums and threads but can't find an answer to my question, and for some reason I don't have permissions to start a new thread???
Anyway, I'm trying to complete the "Put Him To Rest" daily quest but Northal never spawns in Gnomish Ruins for me. He's asleep or missing entirely... what am I doing wrong??

You have to wait for it to be awake , its not in the map all the time.....you can check when he is going to spawn by looking at the icon on top of the map (its not gonna say exactly when it's gonna be awake but it'll show how close till it's awake)

LichKing1
07-15-2023, 05:36 AM
Probably it's because not as many people are running glintstone maps as there used to be, so the bar is not filling up as quickly.
Either that or it's a glitch. He used to spawn quite frequently so maybe it's the latter.
Hope you get him soon. Good luck :)it doesnt open by killing other bosses but by opening effigy dolls

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Susanne
07-15-2023, 06:00 AM
it doesnt open by killing other bosses but by opening effigy dolls

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

DOH. Of course it does. Thanks for correcting me. 🙂