PDA

View Full Version : Question for SWTOR Playas

dudetus
10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
So I began to play this oh so awesome MMORPG after I watched those oh so epic cinematic trailers. I have a lvl 10 Bounty Hunter (going Powertech) and a lvl 8 Sith Inquisitor (going Sorcerer). I rly love this game and it has revived my old Star Wars fanboyism.

One thing keeps on bugging me tho.

Is SWTOR Free-To-Play or not? I downloaded the so called 'trial' game and I have a 'trial' account since they were the only option. But the game sites all say that it is F2P game at this moment but I still feel like that I have only trial content and trial account. I can't even go post to the forums and ask about it since my account is not yet fully authenticated (because I don't have a darn game code to input to complete authenticating since I haven't bought the game yet). I am going to become a subscription player and buy the game if necessary but at this moment I am low on money and I will get my paycheck on the 15th day but I wouldn't want to stick around as a nub lvl 15 (trial lvl limit) player until then.

Halp plox, me nub.

Growwle
10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Not fully ftp yet. You will still have to sub to get access to all the content.

dudetus
10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Not fully ftp yet. You will still have to sub to get access to all the content.

Meaning? Are those restrictions to some features (I have seen the comparison list) or above lvl 15?

The thing that keeps on bugging me is that everything I do I come up with a "you have trial" this and that and yada yada. Am I able to play above lvl 15 with the one and only downloadable SWOTR game file which is in their website or am I stuck with a lvl 15 nub?