PDA

View Full Version : House ban

Inawaz
07-15-2023, 02:12 AM
I have an idea! Adding a user banning feature with the ability to provide a specific reason can greatly enhance the professionalism and moderation capabilities of the house. This feature allows administrators to specify a user's ban by providing their name and a corresponding reason. Whenever a banned user attempts to join the house, they will be consistently reminded of the reason for their ban. This level of transparency and accountability fosters a more professional and well-managed house community.

Switchback
07-15-2023, 08:05 AM
I have an idea! Adding a user banning feature with the ability to provide a specific reason can greatly enhance the professionalism and moderation capabilities of the house. This feature allows administrators to specify a user's ban by providing their name and a corresponding reason. Whenever a banned user attempts to join the house, they will be consistently reminded of the reason for their ban. This level of transparency and accountability fosters a more professional and well-managed house community.

Absolutely zero need for this. I mean you tried..

Inawaz
07-15-2023, 09:13 AM
Absolutely zero need for this. I mean you tried..

Thank you for sharing your perspective. While we may have differing opinions, I believe that implementing a user banning feature with specific reasons can contribute to a more professional and well-managed house community. It promotes transparency, accountability, and enhanced moderation capabilities. By providing clear reasons for bans, we can foster a respectful environment for all members.

Oawaoebi
07-15-2023, 10:17 AM
It already exists. When I put you on my ignore list you wont be able to join my house.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-15-2023, 04:16 PM
Ignore list has this, I asked for the ignore list to ban people from joining my house about 2 years ago or so. People would spam alts join my house and spam curse me in chat especially during the blotto event.