PDA

View Full Version : Unawakend pvp

Ayanokoji
05-16-2023, 10:03 PM
Hello,

I have an idea to make pvp active again for all levels and help boost the community.

I call it [Unawakend] a tdm/ctf where all gear is allowed like normal but as long as it doesn't have any awakens on it. This will drop prices and balanced pvp alot.

Casual players will be able to pvp meaning people would stay to AL meaning more people would also buy plat!

Make this for all level 1-81 so people can do any level like in the past.

Fact is pvp is dead and that doesn't help the community at all its a mmorpg.

The normal tdm/ctf maps work great means no cost of making new maps just keep old ones.

You could also add more pvp gear in the game but please don't make it unbalanced no overpowered proc none of that you want it casual friendly.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

neoavaeni
07-11-2023, 04:18 PM
we wizards need buff

Ciernybeloch
07-20-2023, 02:46 PM
correct correct

capeo
07-20-2023, 04:24 PM
I'm not interested in all the no awake pvp idea. Go to honor and tell me how much fun it is. Awakes allow for variation. Variation allow for strategy. I know people that get it done in different ways and I like that. Yeah end game pvp is one hit proc party of instant death. I prefer that over honor everytime. Even if horn, jug and armor is broken its better then rogue centric honor pvp. I was blown up after using all 3 of my defenses. Horn, jug and pet aa at the same time. It's not for everyone, you need to spend time and gold to pvp at end game. In my opinion that keeps the toxic people in honor and the nabs in outpost out and I'm okay with that too. Don't have the gear to fight in tdm or ctf? Then go to honor or twink at some other zone. You want to compete against the strongest players then spend the gold and come fight at end game. Plenty of people can buy the gear. Speed, gold loot and crit damage are more expensive then straight up stat awakes. People just don't think it's worth the investment. No pay off in terms of a reward of some type. They have casual pvp zones with no awakes or good pets already. Keep end game a free for all no rules no limits and see what you can do. I agree it's broken, 100% but making it honor 2.0 isn't the answer

Onawaoka
07-20-2023, 10:46 PM
I feel like this should be implemented but to a certain extent. They should make a honor pvp (sorta) but that’s open say every weekend or so. I think that’ll get people interested to going to lower levels and giving it a try without fully, in a way, removing regular pvp as many have invested so much gold into getting gears. I think it’s worth a try, bringing back old pvp with no awakes while being able to use the weapons from those levels and pets of your choice but should only be open weekends since having no awake pvp is already a very big thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaizen
07-22-2023, 12:23 AM
I'm not interested in all the no awake pvp idea. Go to honor and tell me how much fun it is. Awakes allow for variation. Variation allow for strategy. I know people that get it done in different ways and I like that. Yeah end game pvp is one hit proc party of instant death. I prefer that over honor everytime. Even if horn, jug and armor is broken its better then rogue centric honor pvp. I was blown up after using all 3 of my defenses. Horn, jug and pet aa at the same time. It's not for everyone, you need to spend time and gold to pvp at end game. In my opinion that keeps the toxic people in honor and the nabs in outpost out and I'm okay with that too. Don't have the gear to fight in tdm or ctf? Then go to honor or twink at some other zone. You want to compete against the strongest players then spend the gold and come fight at end game. Plenty of people can buy the gear. Speed, gold loot and crit damage are more expensive then straight up stat awakes. People just don't think it's worth the investment. No pay off in terms of a reward of some type. They have casual pvp zones with no awakes or good pets already. Keep end game a free for all no rules no limits and see what you can do. I agree it's broken, 100% but making it honor 2.0 isn't the answer

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbang123
08-08-2023, 09:34 AM
I'm not interested in all the no awake pvp idea. Go to honor and tell me how much fun it is. Awakes allow for variation. Variation allow for strategy. I know people that get it done in different ways and I like that. Yeah end game pvp is one hit proc party of instant death. I prefer that over honor everytime. Even if horn, jug and armor is broken its better then rogue centric honor pvp. I was blown up after using all 3 of my defenses. Horn, jug and pet aa at the same time. It's not for everyone, you need to spend time and gold to pvp at end game. In my opinion that keeps the toxic people in honor and the nabs in outpost out and I'm okay with that too. Don't have the gear to fight in tdm or ctf? Then go to honor or twink at some other zone. You want to compete against the strongest players then spend the gold and come fight at end game. Plenty of people can buy the gear. Speed, gold loot and crit damage are more expensive then straight up stat awakes. People just don't think it's worth the investment. No pay off in terms of a reward of some type. They have casual pvp zones with no awakes or good pets already. Keep end game a free for all no rules no limits and see what you can do. I agree it's broken, 100% but making it honor 2.0 isn't the answerHere we have the game main problem for ppl like this is why this game is dead :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
08-08-2023, 05:57 PM
Here we have the game main problem for ppl like this is why this game is dead :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkThis guy is playing since years and he's right. Alot of people had the "no awakes" Idea, so they made honor pvp, if you arent good enough, then thats your problem. A second "no awakes" pvp mode wont make pvp alive again, it'll never be like it used to be.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Bigbang123
08-08-2023, 06:03 PM
This guy is playing since years and he's right. Alot of people had the "no awakes" Idea, so they made honor pvp, if you arent good enough, then thats your problem. A second "no awakes" pvp mode wont make pvp alive again, it'll never be like it used to be.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit TapatalkStill, we need no awakens pvp the game needs it what u and a few think is good or not will not make pvp any better so trying something new might do some good so stop the nonsense, u could have been playing this game for 20 years if doing nothing about pvp havent revive it well then doing something might help this is not a farm simulator or a sales game this a mmorpg pvp its needed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
08-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Still, we need no awakens pvp the game needs it what u and a few think is good or not will not make pvp any better so trying something new might do some good so stop the nonsense, u could have been playing this game for 20 years if doing nothing about pvp havent revive it well then doing something might help this is not a farm simulator or a sales game this a mmorpg pvp its needed

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHonor doesnt got any awakes. The game as it is wont Change anymore, pvp isnt profitable. The only small Motivation to do Honor are the Banners. Infact pvp got worse through all the broken pets and procs and by far less active. Sts wont change pvp as it is now anymore. The game just needs more active and motivated players, that arent giving up trying after one loss like you do.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk