PDA

View Full Version : Silly noobie question...

Polymorphism
10-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I have a level 29 Archer, and I don't know where to quest next. There seems to be three areas I can go but which one is most popular (for grouping purposes)? My Archer's name is Larnil so give me a shout either in game or on here with your opinions. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Azataso
10-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Which three areas?

Spectre
10-01-2012, 03:18 PM
If you are level 29, you must go to "Ancient Swamp" campaign.

Polymorphism
10-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Swamp Croc? Ok, will do...and thank you!

Zapoke
10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
If you are level 29, you must go to Swamp Croc campaign.

He could continue to grind Lost Expedition, which imo always has more groups running. But hey, I never liked playing Swamps. :)

Spectre
10-01-2012, 03:23 PM
He could continue to grind Lost Expedition, which imo always has more groups running. But hey, I never liked playing Swamps. :)

Ya he could but I think in swamps he will get more xp, and in swamps a lot of groups running too :)

Snakespeare
10-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Ah yes, the 30-35 bracket: There's the original Swamps, the new Swamp/Croc Feud, and then there's Skeller Krunch Returns.

First off, Skeller drops a lot of pinks, but they are not in high demand. The stats on the Skeller pinks are the same as the stats on the old Swamps pinks, they just have different names. Skeller was made because some players whined about Swamps being too hard.

Old Swamps used to be hard, but now it has been nerfed. THIS IS WHERE YOUR MAIN QUESTS LIE.

New Swamps, or the Swamp Croc Feud, brings a level of fun to the Swamps that was missing from the start. Seriously, when the original Swamps campaign was made, it was cool enough that there was a new enemy and new terrains and camouflage armor and weapon upgrades. At the time there was really only one town. But after they started to add towns, each zone got a re-think. The result of the re-think for Swamps was this new Croc Feud. It's really fun because it has some weird gear, like fishing poles, shotguns, banjoes, washboards, hooch jugs, and beer hats.

So... quest in old swamps, farm new Swamps for gear... and use Skeller to get some gear to use until you get the interesting stuff.

But... gear-wise... the items that Fridge drops, Shivering this-or-that, are almost all better stat-wise than what you can get from Skeller or Swamps... except for new Swamps stuff being so much FUN!

Elyseon
10-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Also frozen nightmares has great gear drops but unless u got a 50+ it will be really difficult

Traebeles99
10-01-2012, 04:47 PM

I dont think anyone does lol.

Elyseon
10-01-2012, 04:50 PM
It seems like crocs have really high armour but low hp so it takes a bunch of base dmg to kill them
With elixirs tho its as easy as skellers

Zapoke
10-01-2012, 05:02 PM
It seems like crocs have really high armour but low hp so it takes a bunch of base dmg to kill them
With elixirs tho its as easy as skellers

Yeah.. I went from 50's (with Shiv talon) in Lost Expo to 1's in Swamps when I was leveling my bear.. Lol.. :/

Unxtoxic
10-01-2012, 07:32 PM
If you are level 29, you must go to Swamp Croc campaign.

Ikr... I don't like swamps due to the fact of the open space and not much things you do support pulling on. Crocs just go everywhere.

Mothwing
10-01-2012, 08:24 PM
If you ever don't know where to go, head to the world map and hover over any campaign, it will always say the recommended levels.

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2012, 06:01 AM
Dont forget the certain scaled pinks that you can get in swamps

wvhills
10-02-2012, 08:50 AM
If you have a level 29 bird you must get shivering gear to use when you reach level 30. You can search for it in CS or add me and I'll just give it to you since it's cheap. Lol.