PDA

View Full Version : How to protect your keys and platinum in the arcane catacombs!

Altic
07-16-2023, 01:18 AM
How do I do it? Every time I've entered the catacombs people either bail, or jump in and out and causes the run to be pointless. How am I supposed to actually run one? Watch my elixirs expire is nice. One person I'd love to shout out to would be Killatvnk, he alone has wasted my time and resources multiple times.

EynSeren
07-16-2023, 01:49 AM
Sorry to hear this :(( There are alot of disadvantages if you play in random (as I have experienced).
Better grab a friend or guildie and make a party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
07-16-2023, 02:12 AM
Sorry to hear this :(( There are alot of disadvantages if you play in random (as I have experienced).
Better grab a friend or guildie and make a party.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis is the only way, make a party!

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Yxlo
07-16-2023, 03:12 AM
Better to make a party. It's a gamble to do randoms in a zone like catacombs. Sometimes a player will still bail out even if the run is going well. Then goes the unspoken catacombs line "we (usually) either run as 4 or don't run at all".

PoorCharlatan
08-01-2023, 09:32 PM
How do I do it? Every time I've entered the catacombs people either bail, or jump in and out and causes the run to be pointless. How am I supposed to actually run one? Watch my elixirs expire is nice. One person I'd love to shout out to would be Killatvnk, he alone has wasted my time and resources multiple times.

istg its the wars, just today 3 different wars joined random, enter circle to start then leave as soon as it starts, not even attacking, they're doing it on purpose.

tripexxx
08-01-2023, 10:03 PM
istg its the wars, just today 3 different wars joined random, enter circle to start then leave as soon as it starts, not even attacking, they're doing it on purpose.Best to find parties , I stopped doing randoms cause of that and I'm a warrior my self :(

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Paying a fee to play. Guess it has its’ drawbacks.

Ali haziq
08-03-2023, 10:24 AM
I am tank and I love to carry ppl in catacombs I don't even mind if they don't have single krak item just happy to help randoms making their life easy:D