PDA

View Full Version : Key crafting components

Inawaz
07-16-2023, 10:54 AM
The crafting components for key ,
1. Catacombs key body
2. Catacombs key handle
3. Catacombs key tooth

For some ppl body is very rare , for some handle and for some tooth . Pleaseeeee buff the drop of key components it’s very very frustrating after doing many runs and not getting single handle

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230716/50140d75ae037f385ecfb581bfa5f568.jpg

Cinco
07-16-2023, 11:24 AM
Each component has the same chance to drop. It’s 33.33 (repeating) for each. No key component is more rare than any other.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inawaz
07-16-2023, 12:46 PM
Each component has the same chance to drop. It’s 33.33 (repeating) for each. No key component is more rare than any other.

Best wishes!

Then why do I get handle as if it’s very rare drop , please recheck (might be some bug) [emoji20]. Many people have this issue!

Edit : there’s one more issue , whenever I go to catacombs and type /stats it shows that I have 10% luck and when I come outside my luck goes to 0% (I am not using anything which gives luck). You said right that it rerolls till legendary item only with luck

Itzmemohsin
07-16-2023, 12:59 PM
Then why do I get handle as if it’s very rare drop , please recheck (might be some bug) [emoji20]. Many people have this issue!

Edit : there’s one more issue , whenever I go to catacombs and type /stats it shows that I have 10% luck and when I come outside my luck goes to 0% (I am not using anything which gives luck)

I don’t think luck causes any harm , what’s the issue ?

@Cinco Does luck cause any harm or does it prevent from looting arcane items in catacombs ?

Cinco
07-16-2023, 01:07 PM
There is most certainly not a “bug” with the drop chances. Note that other players get more of the other pieces… because it’s an equal random chance.

I don’t know what equipment, pet or class buff you’re getting but I would assume one of those sources is the Luck%

Since this is not a technical issue I’m closing this thread.

Good luck! Happy looting!