PDA

View Full Version : Bring back 2017 locked crates

Moriaa
07-16-2023, 11:00 AM
Is there a chance, u can add back locked from 2017? For example there is a vanity only lootable from crate from 2017, can u add the locked back? I hope its not possible

Odesláno z mého SM-G970F pomocí Tapatalk

madkill
07-16-2023, 11:04 AM
Is there a chance, u can add back locked from 2017? For example there is a vanity only lootable from crate from 2017, can u add the locked back? I hope its not possible

Odesláno z mého SM-G970F pomocí Tapatalki think u looking for tavern crawl crates

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

Moriaa
07-16-2023, 11:08 AM
No i dont want any lock back, i just want to be sure if its safe to buy vanities from locks which worth billions, what if they add the lock back and the vanity will be common.

madkill
07-16-2023, 11:09 AM
No i dont want any lock back, i just want to be sure if its safe to buy vanities from locks which worth billions, what if they add the lock back and the vanity will be common.

Odesláno z mého SM-G970F pomocí Tapatalksafe i thnk

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
07-16-2023, 09:44 PM

Bruh didn’t you notice that those locks are specific to the event and that year of the event , they won’t bring back old locks , just doesn’t make any sense for them to do that .

Susanne
07-17-2023, 02:22 AM
Is it a locked crate? If so, you can't be sure what you will get when opening it whatever year or event it comes from. Opening locked crates is a gamble, it will say what it will have a chance of obtaining not what you actually will.
Can you tell us the name of the crate? It would make it easier to advise you. 🙂

LichKing1
07-17-2023, 02:26 AM
Is it a locked crate? If so, you can't be sure what you will get when opening it whatever year or event it comes from. Opening locked crates is a gamble, it will say what it will have a chance of obtaining not what you actually will.
Can you tell us the name of the crate? It would make it easier to advise you. [emoji846]he is not trying to open, he is just asking if there is a chance for old locks to come back as he doesnt want the vanity, that drops from it, to be available again and drop in price
for OP, no, old locks wont come back, u r safe to buy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Moriaa
07-17-2023, 02:52 AM
Ok ty all