PDA

View Full Version : Auto potions

Blazerland
07-16-2023, 09:26 PM
Please take a look at auto-potions, I’ve tried and my toon went to as low as 12% and my auto potion is on but it isn’t automatically refilling.

Futumsh
07-17-2023, 02:45 PM
Please take a look at auto-potions, I’ve tried and my toon went to as low as 12% and my auto potion is on but it isn’t automatically refilling.

Just tried them, and they appear to be working to me, though they are less effective than they used to be.

Encryptions
07-17-2023, 05:54 PM
Just tried them, and they appear to be working to me, though they are less effective than they used to be.

They tend to not work in the catacombs sometimes, normally is auto consumes at 66% and below but if you get the potion debuff and are below 66% it won't auto use potions after the debuff wears off.
Here is a vid of it doing it in rahabkor too.
https://youtu.be/OuovjDKhKN0

Kystone
07-18-2023, 10:58 AM
Auto potions work around 45% hp and much slower now

Cinco
07-18-2023, 11:56 AM
Auto potions work around 45% hp and much slower now

This is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takotako
07-19-2023, 02:25 AM
Can we have an option to change at what % will auto pot will activate? we can choose among 10%, 25%, 50%, and 75%.. these options will be shown in a slider and we have to slide it to the desired % we want for auto pot feature to auto.. pot..

Even with auto pot turned on rn, for some reason i still need to manually tap the potion just to barely survive. Ik u guys increased the cd for auto pot but i think it'd just be fair for us to have a slider option for the auto pot i mentioned above :3

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Mapangas
07-19-2023, 02:49 AM
+1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-19-2023, 05:50 PM
This is true.

Can we get an option to change what % hp should auto pots work at? 45% is for like slow maps with mobs that do lower damage / rahabkor 50% / catacombs 75% / elite zodias maps 60%/ Temple 90%. Thats how I would have mine set up. Allowing the optional % will honestly be a better gold sink on pots because many will prob set the % to 90 since they have weaker gears or don't want to die so more pots will be used up. 45% a lot less pots are being used up.
Maybe an option for each map we can locally save.

Cinco
07-19-2023, 06:32 PM
Can we get an option to change what % hp should auto pots work at? 45% is for like slow maps with mobs that do lower damage / rahabkor 50% / catacombs 75% / elite zodias maps 60%/ Temple 90%. Thats how I would have mine set up. Allowing the optional % will honestly be a better gold sink on pots because many will prob set the % to 90 since they have weaker gears or don't want to die so more pots will be used up. 45% a lot less pots are being used up.
Maybe an option for each map we can locally save.

No. That undermines everything about potions balance.

I believe this topic has been addressed. There is no bug. Things have been adjusted with potions and will remain this way moving forward.

Closing.

Best wishes!

Ciernybeloch
07-20-2023, 02:42 PM
good idea . sometimes its slow.

Switchback
07-20-2023, 05:15 PM
Auto potions negate players responsibility to pay attention to Combat. Not really hard to click a potion or more importantly to avoid damage ...

A puzzle piece out of sequence again~