PDA

View Full Version : Freezing game

Msns
07-17-2023, 06:56 AM
Hello there is question how to fix freezing screen its like 2days when my game freeze every 2mins even when i dont do anything , tried everything re installing, cleaning cache , turn off bloom effect nothing working can you help me ? Its started happen after last update

Wysłane z mojego V2050 przy użyciu Tapatalka

LichKing1
07-17-2023, 07:26 AM
could it be that u changed in game "frame rate" settings?
other than that u could be downloading something in the background like updates or a heavy video or idk, but that would only make u lag (framerate lag) during the download, but not all day (only downloads on the same device where u also play at the same time)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Msns
07-17-2023, 07:29 AM
could it be that u changed in game "frame rate" settings?
other than that u could be downloading something in the background like updates or a heavy video or idk, but that would only make u lag (framerate lag) during the download, but not all day (only downloads on the same device where u also play at the same time)

Sent from my 2201116SG using TapatalkNo no i dont touched fremrate till i got this game problem

Futumsh
07-17-2023, 08:36 AM
Sorry, but nothing has changed on our end that would affect this. You might try rebooting your device and possibly doing a clean install of the game.

Msns
07-17-2023, 12:10 PM
Sorry, but nothing has changed on our end that would affect this. You might try rebooting your device and possibly doing a clean install of the game.Doesnt help at all other games working good like before just AL game doesnt work properly

Futumsh
07-17-2023, 02:10 PM
Doesnt help at all other games working good like before just AL game doesnt work properly

Well, the last app update was more than 4 weeks ago, and we haven't gotten a mass flurry of complaints about it from other people, so it's almost certainly something that changed with your device.

Good luck figuring it out.