PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to some randoms in cata

Aerodude
07-17-2023, 07:01 AM
I just wanna say thank you to all those OP kraken gods that I have encountered in random cata runs! I haven't ran catacombs that much yet but so far around 70% of my runs there were players with kraken items that willingly run with us poor zaarus set peeps and I am really really grateful for them! <3 as much as there are times i encounter that we are all zaarus only users it was still a blast trying to run the map even tho we were never successful xD anyway I hope these op kraken owners who run with randoms have the most blessed days ever and i hope i can run into you guys more THANKU <3

termi330
07-17-2023, 07:03 AM
No problem, but what u looted u give us, deal? I can carry u whole day
Jk

Wysłane z mojego SM-A528B przy użyciu Tapatalka

Encryptions
07-17-2023, 07:06 AM
For warrior who are running do use neptaris on the last boss. 6x ult + neptaris does massive damage to him.

imOkay
07-17-2023, 08:41 AM
Jk

Wysłane z mojego SM-A528B przy użyciu TapatalkaDeal

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Zfan
07-17-2023, 08:45 AM
Jk

Wysłane z mojego SM-A528B przy użyciu Tapatalka

I give you pink gear trash and 9999 deaths.

nemusoa
07-17-2023, 11:24 AM
For warrior who are running do use neptaris on the last boss. 6x ult + neptaris does massive damage to him.

my neptaris can't work there. too much mob and kraken aegis user.
i uses spirit aegis instead + chasmal and ulti.

Encryptions
07-17-2023, 11:27 AM
my neptaris can't work there. too much mob and kraken aegis user.
i uses spirit aegis instead + chasmal and ulti.Tell them to use nept, rog / mage can clear the mobs the boss spawns so you can proc.

Botbot
07-17-2023, 05:35 PM
I run with ppl using zaarus set and they looted arc bracelet...

Delouis Ball
07-17-2023, 05:45 PM
I run with ppl using zaarus set and they looted arc bracelet...Feels.... bad... :(

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

PoorCharlatan
07-18-2023, 12:22 AM
I run with ppl using zaarus set and they looted arc bracelet...

Well at least now they can probably buy a full krak set when they sell that xD

recilencia123
07-18-2023, 07:33 PM

that was a question or an afirmation?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-18-2023, 07:35 PM
that was a question or an afirmation?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkConfirmation, a warr who procs krak vest with 6x ult and nept will nuke the boss, krak sword works too. Do need to setup some pet aa's and have some decent str.
It kills the boss in around 10 seconds.

sbarlaskar
07-19-2023, 02:46 PM
Thanks to those op people I have 2 krak pieces now and looking forward to loot a dagger next XD

Delouis Ball
07-20-2023, 07:21 PM
Confirmation, a warr who procs krak vest with 6x ult and nept will nuke the boss, krak sword works too. Do need to setup some pet aa's and have some decent str.
It kills the boss in around 10 seconds.Being, "one of those warriors", I personally use Kraken sword, then swap to force after proc for more damage. Each tic does anywhere from 6-8m damage. (When the stupid boss isn't shielded).

I melt it the fastest in all the groups I have ran with so far. I have estimated, boss has 100m hp.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Encryptions
07-20-2023, 07:26 PM
Being, "one of those warriors", I personally use Kraken sword, then swap to force after proc for more damage. Each tic does anywhere from 6-8m damage. (When the stupid boss isn't shielded).

I melt it the fastest in all the groups I have ran with so far. I have estimated, boss has 100m hp.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.Yeah proc krak go to zaar is the best.

Tekila
07-20-2023, 07:36 PM
I just wanna say thank you to all those OP kraken gods that I have encountered in random cata runs! I haven't ran catacombs that much yet but so far around 70% of my runs there were players with kraken items that willingly run with us poor zaarus set peeps and I am really really grateful for them! <3 as much as there are times i encounter that we are all zaarus only users it was still a blast trying to run the map even tho we were never successful xD anyway I hope these op kraken owners who run with randoms have the most blessed days ever and i hope i can run into you guys more THANKU <3

Your welcome, but I think that you are playing the game wrong if you only play zaar, if you can’t afford kraken armor go for old arcane armor their buff are also broken and were used for years after their expension’s end. That way you have other options to do pretty much decent damage.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-21-2023, 02:15 PM
Np! I only run randoms, and the more I die there, the faster my procs!

Mucsi
07-21-2023, 04:49 PM
Being, "one of those warriors", I personally use Kraken sword, then swap to force after proc for more damage. Each tic does anywhere from 6-8m damage. (When the stupid boss isn't shielded).

If I properly proc my neptar, kraken armor and using ulti, and able to switch back to my zaar dmg set and the boss shield is not on, and mage curse is on the boss, and some of my teammates procced their kraken to the boss, I am able to deal 38-45m crit dmg/hit. (I failure 85% of the time because of the shield)