PDA

View Full Version : People Skipping Treasure Rooms - Solution?

Hercules
07-17-2023, 11:52 AM
Many people do not find attractive neither the loot nor the gold that these treasure rooms provide, for this reason nobody is interested in killing the mini or opening the chests, and what if the mini boss is allowed to drop 5 phantoms tokens. I think this is enough motivation for players to do treasure rooms, let me know in the comments what you think.

Phantom token return rate: 15 tokens per run.
Runs needed to have 50 tokens and buy catacomb's key recipe: 3 - 4 runs

Cinco
07-17-2023, 12:20 PM
The treasure rooms were designed to be optional.

Best wishes!

EynSeren
07-17-2023, 06:35 PM
The treasure rooms were designed to be optional.

Best wishes!

What’s the possible loot in treasure rooms? Only gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zfan
07-17-2023, 07:52 PM
What’s the possible loot in treasure rooms? Only gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold and materials for vanities (I think).

Sulphurea
07-18-2023, 10:19 AM
I thought treasure rooms class specific were added to discourage classes racism ;) like this ofc all skip them cause the gold drop is simply useless. I foresee alr parties full one class and people cry everywhere lmao

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

sbarlaskar
07-19-2023, 03:03 PM
There is better gold loot option then treasure room so ppl skip it I think bcoz with a loot of elixir active it's not worth the time

codered
07-20-2023, 08:38 AM
There are many player aiming treasure room for vanity crafting items

Yxlo
07-22-2023, 07:32 AM
There is better gold loot option then treasure room so ppl skip it I think bcoz with a loot of elixir active it's not worth the time

I agree, plus it's faster to open the boss room by focusing on mobs and skipping the minibosses. Random parties would often prefer to save time, so I suggest forming a party that is interested in killing the minibosses.