PDA

View Full Version : Triumphant RETURN!!! :) And analysis!

Sryyoulose
10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Okeydokey, so as man of you older players/forumers know... I quit for a while :( however, I am now back being as soccer season is coming to a close (in a couple days) and my robotics season isn't as demanding(Time wise).
First off I want to say hello to all the people who know me, and Welcome to all the players who don't.
A couple things I've noticed in PL, first off daily reward system great idea! However can we have 12hours to claim? I mean really let's say I get it at 11and only play until 10:45 the next night I wake up(Monday late start) a 7:20 and low and beho my 5th day blessing doesn count (my first one to :( )
Maybe I got off on the wrong foot, some things I enjoy, lost weapons brought birds back and made pvp faster! Surprisingly a lot of old players still play I like that, additionally there is more players then ever in this pl community! Good job STS!
(I know I need to add comas but W/E.)
Those were the major things that stood out to me, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has made coming back worth it :)

Sincerely
Sryyoulose, because I have to win.

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Soccer doesn't exist its called Football.

HunterSLAYER
10-02-2012, 02:48 AM
In some countries its called soccer. :P

Growwle
10-02-2012, 03:06 AM

Soccer in the US buddy. Do a bit of research too, it was called Soccer in the UK at one point as well (I am about 90% sure). :-)

Rot
10-02-2012, 05:42 AM
I don't care about soccer or football, WELCOME BACK!! :witless:

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 09:03 AM
In some countries its called soccer. :P

Soccer in the US buddy. Do a bit of research too, it was called Soccer in the UK at one point as well (I am about 90% sure). :-)

Lol? I'm from the UK dude...

The only reason it was called Soccer is due to the fact they used it from the name Association of Football, and didn't want it to get mixed up with Rugby Football = Now, just Rugby.

Soccer in it's own right doesn't exist just an abbreviated name fro the word Association. (Which could mean anything)

Walkhardd
10-02-2012, 09:11 AM
WB. :)

-kyleww
10-03-2012, 02:24 PM
welcome back!