View Full Version : Make Random Rahabkor Runs Faster Idea

Encryptions
07-18-2023, 01:35 AM
So, I see many people wasting their proc on the first half of normal rahabkor when it takes 1 kraken proc from any class to do 50% damage to it. When everyone wastes their proc we all have to wait on a cool down during the mini phase so it wastes some time. An idea I have is if you own a kraken weapon and are able to do 50%+ damage to rahabkor then wear the title [--I am AFK--]. This is a title everyone owns which is why I chose it, if you see someone with this title on in random normal rahabkor that means they can do phase 1 of the boss quickly which means you should focus on the mini boss. Procs won't be wasted and the miniboss will be killed faster, so in theory runs will be quicker.
If 2 people have the title on then 1 does phase 1 and the other does mini, simple. No need to type in chat, quick thinking, easy understanding. Hopefully this becomes a new random meta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vNvVdN2PQ

snakeeyes
07-18-2023, 02:54 AM
Good idea for elite randoms i like to help players with mythic set but sometimes mythic user cannot kill mini boss normal and elites they die and i didnt see their procs i think they didnt know how to use procs of mythic weapons.