View Full Version : Forum event planning!!!

Sryyoulose
10-01-2012, 09:41 PM
So for those of us ordinary citizens who still want to be involved in planning events and such... Could we?

From everything I've seen in my time here playing pl is that ordinary players do not get the chance to plan events and such all I ask for is a forum group that plans events! I think this group would be fun! It doesn't have to be run by devs by it would be nice I the devs/mods had our backs on this idea. Such as if we need something implemented in game for this event.

Just a thought,
Thoughts, questions, want to be a part?
Comment below :) thank you!

Yich
10-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Wow, care to narrow this down? I see regulars host events from time to time, and when they do it enough they sometimes get chosen for GoA, AoA or tournament and ladder leader. If you have a party or something that you think many would attend, PM Delphina (or a couple ambassadors). If you want to host a tourny and get some kind of play reward, PM Samhayne. Regulars host events pretty often.

marystratton111
03-11-2014, 07:07 AM
There is much information available on the internet about event planning. You can organize event of your own. You just need to take care of some factors.

largecommand
03-11-2014, 08:41 AM
There is a much information available on the internet about event planning. You can organize event of your own. You just need to take care of some factors.

Look at the date of the thread, plus they are both inactive for a while now. Ik for a fact sryyoulose is.
Plus its a necro, which is against ToS

Forum Popo Away!

marystratton111
11-04-2014, 05:03 AM
I think you can just read a suitable article on internet as per your requirements.

iRandom
11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Necros....