PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect money display.

mercher4life
10-02-2012, 01:19 AM
I last traded with the player ign mercante and now my money shows negative. I'm unable to withdraw or deposit and I hard 3 mil but shows negative 500k when i transfer some back. What's going on.

TANKKAAR
10-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Pics or out didn't happen :)

skrapicoco
10-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Smells like a pro hacker
Edit: here is the pic if you still cant see it.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/02/nudety7u.jpg

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Pics or out didn't happen :)

Uhh, wtf, I'm trying to help but I don't think there is anything I can do with this, unedited picture he sent me. STS I've never even seen or heard of this happening, could you please explain to the both of us..?

-He said after trading "Mercante" he had 7.1m gold on him and 6.5m in stash.
-Inserted enough in stash to have cap (9,999,999).
-Traded with his brother who needed some money and was going to give him 3.5m, gave it to him but then asked for it back because he had changed his mind. The 3.5m was traded back.
-Later, he removed 3m from the stash onto "Prevent." That transaction went through.
-He wanted the rest of the money onto his other toon, "Xlunethx," so he withdrew 3.5m but it went to -500k instead and this is where I was confused myself lol, because how does that happen?
-In the end all the money on "Xlunethx" is gone or what he tried to withdraw from the stash, or it's still negative.
-From other toons, not Xlunethx he put back some gold in the stash and he has cap again but still, the 3.5m just went *POOF!*

I'm writing this off of little information, still slightly confused with the story myself, trying to make it logical.

Bottom left hand corner folks.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x468/ILovePhotobucketSoMuch/Screenshot_2012-10-02-01-22-13.jpg

lilweezy
10-02-2012, 02:24 AM
still cant see pic

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:26 AM
still cant see pic

Come again?

lilweezy
10-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Come again?

the img source is from a yahoo email. youre gonna have to upload it into an image hosting site for us to view.

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:33 AM
the img source is from a yahoo email. youre gonna have to upload it into an image hosting site for us to view.

Check the url?

lilweezy
10-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Check the url?

says no permission to view

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:36 AM
says no permission to view

Sorry I'm trying.. One sec. (:

LwMark
10-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Just came to check this out cause guy is spamming in cs, and its 3am , so when did this happen, an strange to hear of another trade glitch 2 in about 1-2 weeks ,weird
If this happened what did mercante say after u traded?
Maybe a overdraft fee? Do u owe Tori any money?

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Just came to check this out cause guy is spamming in cs, and its 3am , so when did this happen, an strange to hear of another trade glitch 2 in about 1-2 weeks ,weird
If this happened what did mercante say after u traded?
Maybe a overdraft fee? Do u owe Tori any money?

Yeah he's pretty irate about it, just trying to help a guildie. (:

No problem =)
Try saving as JPG and then uploading it directly from computer?

I am, taking a while, I'm not the "tech" type of guy, lol..

LwMark
10-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Does it still say negative? Why dont u just take a pic of the screen an paste it in paint an save as jpg, thats what i usually do.
Anyways i dont think he did anythin purposely, if devs see this they will look into it fo sho

Just saw pic

Haha

mercher4life
10-02-2012, 02:51 AM
After trade mercante said, ty again :).

I don't owe anyone money. I don't ask for loans other than my guild. I pay it off the next day. This is the first time iv'e ever traded with mercante.

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Does it still say negative? Why dont u just take a pic of the screen an paste it in paint an save as jpg, thats what i usually do.
Anyways i dont think he did anythin purposely, if devs see this they will look into it fo sho

Nah I got the picture all good I haven't used my laptop in a while but I got it haha.

Naww I'm not blaming Mercante at all that's just who he traded.. It's the radnom turn of events that happened, not Mercante's fault at all.

LwMark
10-02-2012, 02:58 AM
I assumed because the guy was spamming dont trade MERCANTE hes a SCAMMER look what he did to me go to FORUMS in technical section, thays y , not yu

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 03:02 AM
I assumed because the guy was spamming dont trade MERCANTE hes a SCAMMER look what he did to me go to FORUMS in technical section, thays y , not yu

Meh, he's tripping haha.. Let's get this straight.

Mercante didn't scam he was just involved in what happened.

Pfff this is so confusing for people to read. >_>

LwMark
10-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Ye the guys had all 4 presets written fully about this lol

Ye idk this weird one, gl

What happs if he adds or subtracts money to it?

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Ye the guys had all 4 presets written fully about this lol

Ye idk this weird one, gl

Haha not my problem I'm just doing what I can.. :P Yeah he's mad because he farmed like a week for that Dragon vanity and the 3.5m was a partial from him selling it soo yeah haha.

Thanks. (:

Loaden
10-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Hello! i suggest you email to support@spacetimestudios.com immediately about your dilemma. Good Luck!

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Hello! i suggest you email to support@spacetimestudios.com immediately about your dilemma. Good Luck!

Nah, maybe later he should but for now people should know about this if it happens to them.

Loaden
10-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Prevention is better than cure! The faster devs know and fix this, the lesser people will grt caught in this scenario! Both of our answers are right in a way. So yeah ;D

Piosidon
10-02-2012, 08:16 AM
It's obvious he just owes the bank 500k

mercher4life
10-02-2012, 09:32 AM
It dissapears and makes the money gone or it goes even more negative.

mercher4life
10-02-2012, 09:33 AM
I don't owe anybody money niether. I don't have any debt.

TANKKAAR
10-02-2012, 10:38 AM
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/WTF_hax.jpg

skrapicoco
10-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I don't owe anybody money niether. I don't have any debt.

You owe me a blaster lol

mercher4life
10-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I don't owe you anything. I just said if I have left over money ill help you purchase a sea blaster.

ArtofWar
10-02-2012, 01:19 PM
what happened there?? xD

Yich
10-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I last traded with the player ign mercante and now my money shows negative. I'm unable to withdraw or deposit and I hard 3 mil but shows negative 500k when i transfer some back. What's going on.

If multiple people have the same "glitch" happen to them from Mercante, I wouldn't buy a dragon set off of mercante for 2m. LOL. After trade I'd end up with -2,000,000 or something... Really, I'm sure there's a cheat engine somewheres, and if a "glitch" like this happens multiple times from one person, save the devs some time giving items and cash back and just don't trade him. I'm not sure if these 2 cases are actually one and the same, but if they aren't, I won't be trading Mercante anytime soon.

Subscriber
10-02-2012, 06:12 PM
If multiple people have the same "glitch" happen to them from Mercante, I wouldn't buy a dragon set off of mercante for 2m. LOL. After trade I'd end up with -2,000,000 or something... Really, I'm sure there's a cheat engine somewheres, and if a "glitch" like this happens multiple times from one person, save the devs some time giving items and cash back and just don't trade him. I'm not sure if these 2 cases are actually one and the same, but if they aren't, I won't be trading Mercante anytime soon.

Mercante didn't trigger the problem.

KingFu
10-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Just because a trade happened before the glitch doesn't mean I have anything to do with this -.-

pleaseteachmehowtopvp
10-02-2012, 06:34 PM
This happened to me too -.- i lost 655 k an it went -2 , 814 ,084

Yich
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Mercante didn't trigger the problem.

Unless you know a hidden game mechanic that I don't, I'm not sure you can prove that statement. If multiple people experience a trade glitch from one person, it would be safer to not trade with said person.. That's all.

Pakax
10-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Perhaps devs created a new 'Robber' class with the last update. You cant see them, but its a game within the game and they are everywhere... Their aim is to steal your money, pickpocket style when u trade with someone. For the time being, this is a very plausible explanation for what happened - until devs clarify the situation. :-)

Good luck with this Prevent, i saw u in game and you seemed irritated. I am sure it will be sorted out, particularly if you are not alone in this situation.

KingFu
10-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Unless you know a hidden game mechanic that I don't, I'm not sure you can prove that statement. If multiple people experience a trade glitch from one person, it would be safer to not trade with said person.. That's all.

Uhmm, I don't appreciate you saying it isn't safe to trade me, believe me when I say I have no idea how this happened to him. I trade multiple people on a daily basis, so just because he traded me not long before this glitch happened doesn't mean I have ANYTHING to do with it. There's been multiple people saying they have negative gold in game that I've never encountered with before. What luneth didn't mention was I actually purchased an item from him (bought his demonic wand set for 7.1m), so I was the one giving him the gold. I think it's hilarious people are pointing fingers at me.

Yich
10-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Uhmm, I don't appreciate you saying it isn't safe to trade me, believe me when I say I have no idea how this happened to him. I trade multiple people on a daily basis, so just because he traded me not long before this glitch happened doesn't mean I have ANYTHING to do with it. There's been multiple people saying they have negative gold in game that I've never encountered with before. What luneth didn't mention was I actually purchased an item from him (bought his demonic wand set for 7.1m), so I was the one giving him the gold. I think it's hilarious people are pointing fingers at me.

It's not really "people pointing the finger at you" as much as me stretching my finger and you falling into the place it happened to ge pointing. <- jk. Really though, I guess I thought out loud when saying I wouldnt trade you. I can only imagine how sketchy Id look if multiple people ended up with negative cash piles after trading me.

Subscriber
10-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Uhh, just because I put the name of the person he traded does NOT mean he was the cause of the problem, just stop. It's a glitch/bug, not a hack/cheat.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Just email support and they will wack it with the staff of oopseydaisy

Subscriber
10-03-2012, 01:26 AM

Mmhm that's a good idea, although it'd be nice if other people knew?

He already did email STS.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 01:35 AM

Mmhm that's a good idea, although it'd be nice if other people knew?

He already did email STS.

Yeah my only concern is other people dragging myst's name through the mud. Generous dude saw him spend something like 7 million on buying gear for friends during sewer cap in one day ( adjusting for current inflation thats pretty close to a dragon set in gold dropped). Just irks the kraze a lil

Subscriber
10-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Yeah my only concern is other people dragging myst's name through the mud. Generous dude saw him spend something like 7 million on buying gear for friends during sewer cap in one day ( adjusting for current inflation thats pretty close to a dragon set in gold dropped). Just irks the kraze a lil

No reason to put down his name and that's not why I made this thread, or why Prevent did. If that is what's happening it'd be nice if they could lock it upon request if his name gets ravaged.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 01:46 AM

No reason to put down his name and that's not why I made this thread, or why Prevent did. If that is what's happening it'd be nice if they could lock it upon request if his name gets ravaged.
I know that wasn't your intent and I hold no ill will toward you or the op but if you scroll up a few posts he was made to look like it is his fault

KingFu
10-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Eh, I'd sooner not be considered a pro haxor (unless it's PvP Hax), but some people will think what they want. Thanks for helping to make it clear Kraze. I ran into Prevents in PvP and told him I had no involvement in it when he asked, hopefully devs give this some attention and don't blow it over like a lot of threads nowadays...

Kraze
10-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Eh, I'd sooner not be considered a pro haxor (unless it's PvP Hax), but some people will think what they want. Thanks for helping to make it clear Kraze. I ran into Prevents in PvP and told him I had no involvement in it when he asked, hopefully devs give this some attention and don't blow it over like a lot of threads nowadays...

Or perhaps this is the hidden proc on the forgotten blade? But yeah I most likely would of just glanced at this thread and said wow that sucks and never posted, but the oh no he must be hacking comment bugged. Gratz on your new demonic set btw.

Yich
10-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Lol what if it happened 20 times from one guy, and never seen from anyone else? Bug or hack, Id still avoid trading him/her.
To play it even more safe, avoid trading the person involved when it happened twice. Its not like i said "mystical is a haxor we should all report him!".

Sryyoulose
10-03-2012, 11:30 AM
You didn't I will,
Mystical is a HAXOR all report him!
Jk he's a legit player maybe he might want to wait doing trades as well because he might lose money, this is just 1 big inconvenience.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Lol what if it happened 20 times from one guy, and never seen from anyone else? Bug or hack, Id still avoid trading him/her.
To play it even more safe, avoid trading the person involved when it happened twice. Its not like i said "mystical is a haxor we should all report him!".

Be it bug or hack support is there to handle no need to blackball or no drop

Subscriber
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Nice rumors.

Reunegade
10-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey Mercher4life,

Please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com and hope we will fix your problems.

From, The Dev Impersonation Team
(Please don't report me for dev impersonation :o)

mercher4life
10-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Already sent in a ticket. Program team is fixing it.

Elyseon
10-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Mercante haxxed me HALP!!!"