View Full Version : Mage Loadouts

Hanjuva
07-18-2023, 02:47 PM
I'm wondering that how should i set up. I guess ppl have 4 loadouts in general. Like; speed, proc(kraken items), damage(81 myhtic) and gold loot. If i should do this kind of set up what awakes should i have on my kraken items. Bc i will change to damage set after procs? Should i have force gun or kraken gun? Whats the best combo if i have all options like kraken staff, gun, armor etc. and also good 81 set
Thanks in advance. Have fun c:

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Alome
07-18-2023, 10:05 PM
Smug gun is the cheaper more reliable alternative to force gun. Force gun is not worth it unless you have op int krak set.
I personally prefer havin gold loot on my krak set.
Best combo for boss is always krak set --> switchin to zaar smug --> burn damage
Best combo for mobs is krak set --> switchin to force gun+insid set -->
But if U have like at least 6%int gears skip the zaar smug and go for high int krak and force gun(U need int on krak gears for the %crit they give...zaar dont give crit)and go for the +crit damage route.

I guess you need 5 slots as krak staff n krak gun need separate slots...

You also need 3 loadouts for pet..(hsabra hpere for ms n haste--> good for general use) <> ( Skeletrops and any gold loot AA pet) <> (Frostbitten Hsabra for %crit damage--> best used if you have energize ult...if not use slot 1)
HB n AA respectively.

This'll use all ur hotbar slots xD.

Hanjuva
07-19-2023, 03:46 AM
Smug gun is the cheaper more reliable alternative to force gun. Force gun is not worth it unless you have op int krak set.
Best combo for boss is always krak set --> switchin to zaar smug --> burn damage
But if U have like at least 6%int gears skip the zaar smug and go for high int krak and force gun(U need int on krak gears for the %crit they give...zaar dont give crit)and go for the +crit damage route.

You also need 3 loadouts for pet..(hsabra hpere for ms n haste--> good for general use) <> ( Skeletrops and any gold loot AA pet) <> (Frostbitten Hsabra for %crit damage--> best used if you have energize ult...if not use slot 1)
HB n AA respectively.

This'll use all ur hotbar slots xD.tysm, this helped a lot :>

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

joking
07-31-2023, 12:52 AM

HB n AA respectively.

This'll use all ur hotbar slots xD.

and what are the best to use for passive? e.g i want to build the best combo for boss (aa, hb and passive).

Yxlo
08-05-2023, 02:32 AM
and what are the best to use for passive? e.g i want to build the best combo for boss (aa, hb and passive).

arc sapp for more damage, or pets that reduce enemy armor (and other stats) like lil thulu (-35%), arc malthus (-30%), and h hamad (-30%). also aurelio (-50%) and arc taika (-35%) but their passives only provide armor reduction and are single target which is inconvenient for boss rooms crowded with mobs.