View Full Version : Search for Players name in Consignment shop!

Loaden
10-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Recently, i recall someone saying "Buy my stuffs in cs"
So I thought, why not make a consignment shop search that searches for player's name!
I'm sorry if this is a terrible idea, i just thought we could see what friends/guildies were selling in cs and etc!

+Equipments for Jobs selection(Chickenrunnn)
+Searching For equipments through Stats(Me;))
+Searching for stuff with available amount of gold, meaning, searching items with a budget e.g 100,000-1,000,000 can be inserted as search too. Like how you search items with Levels.(Me!)

Please post your suggestion behind! Would love to see different perspective of other players.

Chickenrunnn
10-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Yep :)

And a class item research may be very very nice too :)

Energizeric
10-02-2012, 10:53 PM
yes, this would be a good feature. Sometimes I would like to offer items to friends at a discount, but it's a pain to have to type a list of my items to them. It would be nice if they could just search the shop to see what I have for sale.

Entertaining
10-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Yep :)

And a class item research may be very very nice too :)

I'd love to have that

Thatkidoverthere
06-22-2013, 01:08 AM
I know this is Necro and youre probably not even playing anymore, but a Sold Cs which shows the sold value of an item, not the listed

floats
06-22-2013, 10:12 AM
I know this is Necro and youre probably not even playing anymore, but a Sold Cs which shows the sold value of an item, not the listed

If you know its necro, why did you continue? You know its pointless.

Thatkidoverthere
06-23-2013, 07:29 PM
If you know its necro, why did you continue? You know its pointless.

I was too lazy and tired at that point to make a new thread

Caiahar
06-24-2013, 11:00 PM
I wouldve said "I WANT IT EVEN THO Necro."

Reunegade
06-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Seriously, why make such a big deal about a necro? If it is a constructive thread, then I see no reason why he shouldn't necro it. It is always better than making a new thread on the same topic :P