View Full Version : My idea for old vanities to drop again

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 10:21 AM
hey devs,
hope you doing good

i mostly watch people on ucs with headphones,chef hats,tongs,folks,heart hats and many more old vanities

dude can you make a special week when all these vanities will drop please i really want to have those please guys only for a week and please dont add them to store because i am outta of plats and ik many of us would love having them............so what you say can you please?

and my dear friends what do you say?

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 11:39 AM
No. Cause a lot of them cost a lot of plat, like the head phones and the heart visor.
Also isn't fair on those that attended the BBQ event ingame. I missed it too but these items are nice to see exclusive to the players who were there ;-)
Same thing with the past Arbiter vanities.

Dont worry there will be better vanities out soon for you to find ;-) You have my word. *crosses fingers, touches wood*

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Exclusive must stay exclusive. (Or otherwise what's the point of having exclusive items?)

octavos
10-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Exclusive must stay exclusive. (Or otherwise what's the point of having exclusive items?)

there not exclusive...look at PL

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/4/4/51b0f24a-d663-4630-a57b-e938c0d3d5ca.jpg

But honestly, it will be around again, just slightly different. look at bigger luck / Big Luck and Halloween helms, and Valentine vanities, and X-Mas items.
the only thing that will stay elite is Cap items.

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Me no mention any Vanity? Just that Exclusives need to stay exclusive, otherwise how can anyone put any faith into what StS say.. (not that most can anymore now anyway..)

Steve Jobs RiP, BBQ etc should stay exclusive - As they symbolize an event in time specifically.

You are talking about, yearly events, which are likely to be repeated throughout, and makes it less work for them to put together ;)

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 12:43 PM
k that means i need to wait k

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 12:45 PM
i really wish if i was there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmfJw1lne0

i loved when blackstar was filled with christmas trees and would love if new tones are added on this christmas like in this video XD
really this video is cool

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Next event coming should be Halloween, there will surely be a free vanity or two in that for all ;)

Commanderkeen
10-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Next event coming should be Halloween, there will surely be a free vanity or two in that for all ;)

Threr was no free vanities last year, unless you count the free mask you only got for a week then poof it was gone.

octavos
10-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Steve Jobs RiP, BBQ etc should stay exclusive - As they symbolize an event in time specifically.

AMEN, but we shall see. :3

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Threr was no free vanities last year, unless you count the free mask you only got for a week then poof it was gone.

what do you mean by gone? how can sl take them back

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:06 PM
what do you mean by gone? how can sl take them back

It was a kind of Rental system. Ex, hiring a costume from a fancy dress shop.

Some of the masks cost 10 plat to wear for a week and that was also when they first introduced the random luck packs in the plat store I believe.

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 01:07 PM
lol i wish not this time halloween is on which date?

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:10 PM

December the 24th ;-)

:-P Hehe ;-)

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 01:23 PM

Lol, that's why I said "surely" there will this time around, since the feedback was pretty bad, especially last Xmas, trying to be optimistic here xD

Forget but a few days in didn't they make it possible to get one face Face? to get the Jack-Hol0-Lantern thing..

Reminds me of this haha..

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40335-Jack-Hol0-Lantern!!!!

AMEN, but we shall see. :3

And this one always used have a little optimism to go around.. what happened ;)

All we can do is wait and see ;)

Halloween = 5 November.

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 01:23 PM
December the 24th ;-)

:-P Hehe ;-)

Fail xD

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Actually Hallows Eve is on The 31st of October ;-)

November The 5th is Bonfire Night (Guyforks Rocks)

And Christmas eve is indeed December the 24th.

Hope that helps you Buddy. XD Sorry for the lol confusions.

They were Deliberate ;-)

octavos
10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
And this one always used have a little optimism to go around.. what happened ;)

i'll esplane (my latino accent):

It has been suggested that loyalty includes some degree of pre-dispositional commitment toward a brand. Brand loyalty is viewed as multidimensional construct. It is determined by several distinct psychological processes and it entails multivariate measurements. Customers' perceived value, brand trust, customers' satisfaction, repeat purchase behavior, and commitment are found to be the key influencing factors of brand loyalty

then my optimism will return, till then; ill only say stuff when I believe my voice needs to be heard. *poofs away*

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Fail xD

Halloween = 5 November.

Double Fail

XD hehehe ;-)

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 01:41 PM
k now the thing we can do is wait and watch D:

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 01:46 PM
k now the thing we can do is wait and watch D:

And prepare the Pitchforks XD

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 01:47 PM
then my optimism will return, till then; ill only say stuff when I believe my voice needs to be heard. *poofs away*

Amen to brother!

Double Fail

XD hehehe ;-)

Lmfao, just testing you - You passed btw xD

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 01:51 PM
And prepare the Pitchforks XD

wht's pitchforks?

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 02:00 PM
wht's pitchforks?

Devil Pitchfork =

enifreboz
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Devil Pitchfork =

k lol

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 02:12 PM
k lol

Matching Devil Horns too ;)

Zaonabiuibil
10-02-2012, 02:21 PM
This thread made me lol. *stares at my pitchfork vanity* say wha?

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Would not surprise me one bit if we see a return of the BBQ stuff in the next couple weeks. The Big Android BBQ is coming up in Dallas soon, but idk if STS will show up for it. Also, I would expect the Halloween stuff to be the same from last year. I want the pitchfork and horns this time.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Would not surprise me one bit if we see a return of the BBQ stuff in the next couple weeks. The Big Android BBQ is coming up in Dallas soon, but idk if STS will show up for it.

I hope you're wrong.. or at least make a new set (not recolored)

Commanderkeen
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Would not surprise me one bit if we see a return of the BBQ stuff in the next couple weeks. The Big Android BBQ is coming up in Dallas soon, but idk if STS will show up for it. Also, I would expect the Halloween stuff to be the same from last year. I want the pitchfork and horns this time.

-----

I hope they come back to need pitchfork to match my horns.

Zaonabiuibil
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I hope they double the price of the packs >:3

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I hope you're wrong.. or at least make a new set (not recolored)

A grill pet that follows along behind you, with smoke coming out of the top? That would be sweetness. Or maybe a chest vanity that is a apron that says "Kiss the cook!". That would be nice, too.

-----

flashbackflip
10-03-2012, 02:58 AM
I hope no recycled stuff will enter this game anymore

The only logical recycle is big/small luck as this is steady Irish symbol and have distinct purpose in game (rerolls)

I still have faith in STS creativity .. hope my hope won't b broken lol

Samhayne
10-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Nice idea. I changed the title to reflect the actual content of your thread (rather than just "hey devs").

One problem is that by bringing back old stuff, the people who have that old stuff and feel special because they do, generally don't like it.

iAmPain
10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Nice idea.One problem is that by bringing back old stuff, the people who have that old stuff and feel special because they do, generally don't like it.

Precisely.

Specifically, capped vanities.

enifreboz
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Nice idea. I changed the title to reflect the actual content of your thread (rather than just "hey devs").

One problem is that by bringing back old stuff, the people who have that old stuff and feel special because they do, generally don't like it.

k but any new vanities but please drops not in plat store because everyone cant afford platinums all the time (like me) so i'll better suggest they should drop in maps
ty

enifreboz
10-09-2012, 12:18 PM

k but any new vanities but please drops not in plat store because everyone cant afford platinums all the time (like me) so i'll better suggest they should drop in maps
ty

Rittik
10-09-2012, 01:09 PM
whats the use of double posting ?
and the devs will do what they want rather not just listening to us..
mate they made the game so their say is final..no one can change it

Rik[Rittik]

enifreboz
10-09-2012, 01:32 PM
whats the use of double posting ?
and the devs will do what they want rather not just listening to us..
mate they made the game so their say is final..no one can change it

Rik[Rittik]

just suggesting them
and i thought it was not posted but it already did so why its double lol

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Even if I don't have these Vanities, I wouldn't like them to drop. I prefer to wait until there's new ones in new events. Players that has them, they feel specials and they shall all the time.

Writing
10-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Hehehehehehehhehehehe

enifreboz
10-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Even if I don't have these Vanities, I wouldn't like them to drop. I prefer to wait until there's new ones in new events. Players that has them, they feel specials and they shall all the time.

k lol but atleast new vanities should drop everyone does'nt have plats like you do

Rittik
10-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Plats=Vanities
Plats=Money
Plats=Respect

and by vanities i mean See by plats u can get loads of pinks..so it will take like a day of pink farming for an xray..so its just easy equation

Plats=Any Vanities

Rik[Rittik]

Astrocat
10-10-2012, 06:52 AM
k lol but atleast new vanities should drop everyone does'nt have plats like you do

I disagree. Oh, and I don't have many platinums (I work to get them). I think it's very good the way it is, that's how Spacetime Studios Developers buys food for their family you know? What if they make everything drop because some people complains that they can't afford platinums? Platinums is the way to be MORE special and to have more stuff. You can still have a huge amount of stuff that drops or can be purchased with the in-game money. I think Spacetime Studios are great for the way they make this game totally free. You can play, level up, PvP, get rich, have Vanities all without paying with real money. All I can say is that these Vanities has always been purchased with platinums, and they shall continue that way :).

Deathpunch
10-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I disagree. Oh, and I don't have many platinums (I work to get them). I think it's very good the way it is, that's how Spacetime Studios Developers buys food for their family you know? What if they make everything drop because some people complains that they can't afford platinums? Platinums is the way to be MORE special and to have more stuff. You can still have a huge amount of stuff that drops or can be purchased with the in-game money. I think Spacetime Studios are great for the way they make this game totally free. You can play, level up, PvP, get rich, have Vanities all without paying with real money. All I can say is that these Vanities has always been purchased with platinums, and they shall continue that way :).

*hands astro a tissue* You got something on your nose...

-----

enifreboz
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM

-----

lol

Astrocat
10-10-2012, 11:02 AM

-----

Lol, got one already :D.