PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds monopoly.

dugantale
10-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey every one! So the McDonalds monopoly is back! I just thought i'd make a thread about it.

Click here (http://www.playatmcd.com) to register and play!

Here are 2012's free monopoly codes!

-CODEFORMORE
-GOPLAYATMCD
-FREECODEMCR
-MCDMONOPOLY
-REFRESHCODE
-GOFORPRIZES
-WINANEWFIAT
-GOFREEFORME

If you have any more free codes please share! (Note: each person can redeem each code once.)

Have you ever won big? If so please share!

The best I have won was a large fry.. but I also didnt really get in to it.. haha this year I just got with family members and they gave me the game pieces from there meals!

Best luck to all!

-Dugsy

Zaonabiuibil
10-02-2012, 03:25 PM
I have never been to a McDonalds.....

dugantale
10-02-2012, 03:27 PM

Wow.. I go once in a while but there giving away fiats so i thoughted id try for a car :D

Skeletonlord
10-02-2012, 03:30 PM

Your missing out! I love McDonalds food! Burgers, chips, cheese dippers, fast food! You heard it from me! Go to your local McDonalds! You'll love it!

dugantale
10-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Your missing out! I love McDonalds food! Burgers, chips, cheese dippers, fast food! You heard it from me! Go to your local McDonalds! You'll love it!

Just dont eat to much! It could be bad for you lol :)

Skeletonlord
10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I go McDonalds mostly every Saturday. I don't get a chance to go during the week because of school. I only have like 6 more months and I leave school.

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Lol, read somewhere that there is no place in the United States that is more than 100 miles from a McDonald's. Probably out west in the Mojave. I drive past two on my way to work, a 10 mile drive.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

dugantale
10-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Lol, read somewhere that there is no place in the United States that is more than 100 miles from a McDonald's. Probably out west in the Mojave. I drive past two on my way to work, a 10 mile drive.

-----

Lol and whats funny i was watching a show it said by the end of 2013 50% or more of the USA will be over weight.. Which is sad.. I also think we do have to many fast food places close to each other where i live we have a McDonalds, wendies, arbies, burger king, pizza place (papa jhons), not even a block away from each other.. But i dont wanna be apart of the 50% or more i wanna be in shape lol.

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Lol and whats funny i was watching a show it said by the end of 2013 50% or more of the USA will be over weight.. Which is sad.. I also think we do have to many fast food places close to each other where i live we have a McDonalds, wendies, arbies, burger king, pizza place (papa jhons), not even a block away from each other.. But i dont wanna be apart of the 50% or more i wanna be in shape lol.

Blame the fast food joints if you wish, I'll lay the blame where it belongs. On the people going there and their lack of self-control. Speaking of which, I'm stopping on my way home to snag a burger n fries because I have no self-control when it comes to fresh hot McDonald's french fries.

-----

StompArtist
10-02-2012, 08:46 PM

Good for you! Keep that cancer food away from your mouth!

iAmPain
10-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Big Mac baby!

Xionskull
10-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Lol mcd isn't all bad with en salads. Health food baby!

Piosidon
10-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Anyone ever seen Supersize Me?

bronislav84
10-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Anyone ever seen Supersize Me?Exactly the reason I visit it less than BK. Fatty.

Other reason is price per portion. Small portions for what you pay. They shrunk their portions about 5 years ago and I could swear it's even smaller in recent years. Big Mac? More like small Mac. BK on the other hand is less fat, more food, better prices, and more variety.

That said, while this game is running we try to visit as much as we can. Within reason of course.

KingFu
10-03-2012, 02:04 AM
McDonalds is one of those things you crave until you remember exactly how it tastes. When they have to give away stuff for you to eat their food, you shouldn't be expecting much I guess.

Hadesofshadow
10-03-2012, 03:14 AM
i got 19 medium/large fries lmao

Urqui
10-03-2012, 04:39 AM
I got banned from McDonalds last year when my cousin knocked down the drive through box(he's an idiot):grief:

At least I've lost some weight since then:peaceful:

-kyleww
10-03-2012, 02:20 PM
lol^

Zaonabiuibil
10-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Good for you! Keep that cancer food away from your mouth!

I don't know what crap they scrape off the floor and put in those things.

KingFu
10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't know what crap they scrape off the floor and put in those things.

The chicken nuggets there are made from MDM:/

lilgangster
10-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Lmao i jst peeled the stickers off my fries XD, i eat alot but i stay skinny :l

iAmPain
10-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Lmao i jst peeled the stickers off my fries XD, i eat alot but i stay skinny :l

cos it's eating u in the insides 0_0

StompArtist
10-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Lol mcd isn't all bad with en salads. Health food baby!

Salad drowned in sugar based dressing is not healthy.

hungthuy
10-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Hey every one! So the McDonalds monopoly is back! I just thought i'd make a thread about it.

Click here (http://www.playatmcd.com) to register and play!

Here are 2012's free monopoly codes!

-CODEFORMORE
-GOPLAYATMCD
-FREECODEMCR
-MCDMONOPOLY
-REFRESHCODE
-GOFORPRIZES
-WINANEWFIAT
-GOFREEFORME

If you have any more free codes please share! (Note: each person can redeem each code once.)

Have you ever won big? If so please share!

The best I have won was a large fry.. but I also didnt really get in to it.. haha this year I just got with family members and they gave me the game pieces from there meals!
Best luck to all!

-Dugsy

I just find a working generator today...

http://mcdonalds-monopoly-code-generator.blogspot.com/?m=1

Download Link:
http://uploadfiles.me/download/25842
Download Link:
http://fileice.net/download.php?file=3jbqw
Free code from the Program
B4OYEGCCF92
O47J7NN545R
GK6OTBIC5R1Q
6CNMLXFX7T1
GCQATIHJCZM
8UBUP4PC0ID9
0R4JL57Y1FPIJ
ZVIZZJO9U2FL
KYN4M6CMP7
DIZ01SGLJU3

Hope you guy win lot of goodies!!!

thecrankybearsam
10-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Have you seen that commercial where McDonalds says they have 100% beef?
I laughed so hard.

Ghostsmacker
10-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Have you seen that commercial where McDonalds says they have 100% beef?
I laughed so hard.

Also the one where they say they "cook" their burgers in their "kitchen". Just laughed so hard.

thecrankybearsam
10-22-2012, 04:06 PM
what do you suppose they do? I should ask on their crappy website
*McDonalds posts under this post*
"We make real beef, don't denie it. You know you love me."