PDA

View Full Version : Carapace is heading to Europe!

Carapace
10-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Later this week I will be travelling across the seas to visit Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. There is quite a bit of vampire fiction tied to these parts of Europe. With that in mind a fun way to create a special event in Dark Legends there will be limited edition Relics that will only be available through auction. Highest bidders take all! The ones that are available on the AH will be the only ones available in the game! Stay tuned for updates from Samhayne and RedStapler with more information in the coming week.

All gold made from the AH proceeds will be removed from the economy by STS. Have fun and happy bidding!

Aracnus
10-02-2012, 06:07 PM
This is pretty cool sounding! Though, it'll feel weird with all that gold just gone, lol...

P.S. Have fun in EUROPE! :excitement:

Astrocat
10-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Have a good trip!! Enjoy :D

ArtofWar
10-02-2012, 06:37 PM
enjoy your trip :) i'm sure u'll like it in germany ;)

bronislav84
10-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Enjoy your trip!

And about the event. Interesting. A gold sink. DL really needs one from when luck ran rampant ingame.

Jcyee
10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
ooh. this relic event does sound interesting!

anyway have fun in Europe. and make sure to bring back some awesome ideas! ;)

Delphina
10-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Have a nice trip!

moonway03
10-03-2012, 06:41 AM
I dont get bout the gold in AH proceeds will be removed..will someone explain it? :-)

Cephei
10-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Wow germany ;D
Visit me and give me some free stuff :D

FallenOne
10-03-2012, 06:57 AM
have a nice trip. Good idea to remove the excessive amount of gold. I doubt I'll be able to buy one though. Just hope it sucks so I don't get owned by that stupid relic weapon :P

Taaralatie
10-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Aww..you're not visiting the UK? Shame on you ;p

octavos
10-03-2012, 10:30 AM
I dont get bout the gold in AH proceeds will be removed..will someone explain it? :-)
Much money in-game can corrupt the economy. I really dont need weapons tho since I dont PvP. but its a nice way to get relics :D. Its a temporary fix till DL can get upgrades to remove money from the game to make gold valuable again.

p.s. have a safe trip cara...and watch the movie "EuroTrip" :p

Dionisie
10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Great idea. Just a bummer that I don't have more gold, no way can I win an auction! Will definitely work to improve the economy though. Think the U.S. can sell relics to help our country's economy? ;)

razerfingers
10-03-2012, 08:15 PM
They should do this in PL. Imo aswell

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Skeletonlord
10-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Aww..you're not visiting the UK? Shame on you ;p

I am in the United Kingdom also, would be cool if you were to visit us in the UK. Its a nice place trust me.

StompArtist
10-04-2012, 01:41 PM
I am in the United Kingdom also, would be cool if you were to visit us in the UK. Its a nice place trust me.

Prove it! :P

XchilangopwnX
10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
This is a great idea to regulate the economy. What worries me is if they will have a noticeable increase in stats when compared to other gear. If so, it may unbalance another field of the game; PvP. I wouldn't mind an increase of stats as long as they aren't like godly stats.
-My .02.

Bon Voyage! Have a fun and safe trip.

Feke
10-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Later this week I will be travelling across the seas to visit Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. There is quite a bit of vampire fiction tied to these parts of Europe. With that in mind a fun way to create a special event in Dark Legends there will be limited edition Relics that will only be available through auction. Highest bidders take all! The ones that are available on the AH will be the only ones available in the game! Stay tuned for updates from Samhayne and RedStapler with more information in the coming week.

All gold made from the AH proceeds will be removed from the economy by STS. Have fun and happy bidding!

I don't want to correct You, but I must do..
So. About Vampires and Countries. Dracula is Drakul gróf. His real name was Vlad Tepes. He was a leader of Transylvania (o.: Székelyföld). Transylvania was a part of Hungary, still hungarians (székelyek) live there, but now it's part of Romania. The other person who was also mixed into Vampire/Werewolf stories (never had anything to do with them..) was Corvinus. Corvinus Rex. Corvinus Mathias. In our language he was called simple Mátyás király (king Mathias). He was also a bloodthirsty and cruel leader, just like Tepes, but his mass killings are kept in secret in our history, his name is written in the books as Mathias the fair-minded (lol). And the third person was Báthory Erzsébet (Elisabeth Bathory) who was a wife of Nádasdi gróf. She is the one who (as the myths says) killed thousands of virgins to drink their blood to stay young.
So. All these persons were hungarian, so I don't know what kind of Vampire stuffs are You looking for in Germany, Austria and Czech land. :D
Well.. Good Luck!
Greetings from Hungary!

Skeletonlord
10-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Prove it! :P

There is a huge shopping street in London called "Oxford Street". Its the busiest street in Europe!

There is a huge range of shops, including GAME (For buying Video Games) and fast food places! Ha!

Taaralatie
10-05-2012, 12:05 PM
There is a huge shopping street in London called "Oxford Street". Its the busiest street in Europe!

There is a huge range of shops, including GAME (For buying Video Games) and fast food places! Ha!

You can do better than this surely? What about the castles? 2000 years of history? Stone Henge? The Giant's Causeway? Hadrian's Wall? Interesting cities? Tower Bridge? The London Eye? To name but a few.

StompArtist
10-05-2012, 12:29 PM

I went to Cambridge ;) Just messing with ya! lol