PDA

View Full Version : 86 arcane weapon ability suggestion

HappyDINO
07-23-2023, 04:36 AM
Arcane shield (war) : upon proc . War gets a shield that grants him 75% mitigation. (Passive ability : a small damage bar . That Fills up like a charge upon taking damage and when full it deals massive damage : 7x damage mitigated . To all enemies in 10meter radios to the war in the form of an explosion ) ( 2nd passive ability boosts war health x0.1% for each enemy killed in a map )

Arcane sword (war) : upon proc gets ignite ( dealing massive burn debuf on any enemy hit by the sword regardless or proc . + Damage base x7 + 10% max health damage for first 2 blows )
( Passive : increase str x0.1 for each enemy killed in a map )

Arcane staff (mage) : proc : magicxcrit
Gives : 9x damage for 10 sec + 50% haste + 3x armor + 50% Ms + spells cause 5x damage including special ability ( e.g energies is .25% more effective)

Arcane gun (mage ) : passive : stores damage inflicted for previous hits in map . (With a small charge bar like war )
Upon proc ( buy fully charging gains 50% haste 3x damage and first 3 hits take the stored damage as base damage ) further does magic burn debuff ( any enemy hit ges block skills for 5sec + damage over time = 11% max health for 5 sec . )

Yours truly Happydino

Pineapple
07-23-2023, 06:47 AM
-1 these numbers are very stupid in my opinion. (staff)

QuaseT
07-23-2023, 07:44 AM
I'd like if they strive away from multiplier damage, armor and hp procs to something new and unique. Skratch staff, aquaris and kraken staff for example basically have the same kind of proc with different numbers. Something that actual affects gameplay of new maps and comes along with it.

An example I can come up with right now is a warrior proc that pulls lvl86 bosses to him removing his armor and providing mitigation to allies, mage proc cursing him while creating a pool that keeps the boss in place and rogues dealing 5 times damage to cursed/pulled bosses.

Pineapple
07-23-2023, 08:04 AM
I'd like if they strive away from multiplier damage, armor and hp procs to something new and unique. Skratch staff, aquaris and kraken staff for example basically have the same kind of proc with different numbers. Something that actual affects gameplay of new maps and comes along with it.

An example I can come up with right now is a warrior proc that pulls lvl86 bosses to him removing his armor and providing mitigation to allies, mage proc cursing him while creating a pool that keeps the boss in place and rogues dealing 5 times damage to cursed/pulled bosses.

I can think of 86 arcanes like when you proc you get an aura and if your team plays close to you they also get some bonus

Switchback
07-23-2023, 08:07 AM
Moreso like: Mage does fire ice light, warrior does physical , and Rog physical + poison.

Roguemaybe
07-23-2023, 06:31 PM
-1 I think it has been established that gl/ms/bd/ed/crit dmg/haste should be distributed equally to all classes as much as possible.

+1 to unique playstyles, as long as it still does DMG/ make sense for the class *I'm looking at you, zod spirit daggs*

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
07-24-2023, 09:45 AM
Tbh I still think removing proc stacking was a bad decision, when I came to the game after 2-3 years and saw proc stacking , I was actually fascinated and liked that they added some strategy to the game and it felt like a unique and fun addition.

STS called proc stacking to be crazy broken and removed it , rather than trying to balance it

What i think some of the main benefits of proc stacking were :-

1. There was quite a bit of exploration to do and devs could expand on the idea in future.

2. You had to keep your mind much more active regarding which proc is on and which gears should you switch to etc. rather than just spamming skills .

3. Old weapons got quite a bit useful , which is a big plus point imo.

4. It added a level of skill to the game .

5. There was some great level of competence in lbs and multiple possibilities and dynamics.

I wish proc stacking is brought back , it could surely bring some life back to the game :)