PDA

View Full Version : dev plans for 2023?

Curvatwo
07-23-2023, 10:53 PM
are there any plans for NEW content in PL this year?
anything? To be clear I don't consider re-skins as "new".

I think it's a fair question.

holdmytalons
07-23-2023, 11:21 PM
are there any plans for NEW content in PL this year?
anything? To be clear I don't consider re-skins as "new".

I think it's a fair question.People still play???

Dashie
07-23-2023, 11:26 PM
As per the 2023 Letter to the Community see below,

While the team is primarily focused on new content for Arcane Legends the Legacy Legends games (Pocket, Star and Dark Legends) will continue to see special yearly events, fixes and updates throughout the year! Expect periodic updates on these titles as 2023 progresses.

Best wishes,

- The Spacetime Development Team

Xsubx
08-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Hi I and many others are concerned for the future of Pocket Legends. A lot of us still want to play the game but are worried with lack of events and inspiration in the game. There is a company called DECA games that helps keep older games alive, they have saved one of my favourite old dragon collecting games, giving it new content and events every month. Would this be a possibility for Pocket Legends? If there was new content and more frequent events/ mini events the game still has a lot of potential and a lot of diehard players. It would allow you guys to focus on the games you want to keep working on while still keeping the people that LOVE PL happy and able to keep playing.

Totalled
09-09-2023, 04:28 AM
Legacy games? :(

Cloudless
09-15-2023, 07:10 AM
Please sts delete this game. It’s a dead game. Barely anyone plays and it’s sooooo boring with nothing to do.

Danthemanoy
09-15-2023, 09:17 AM
Please sts delete this game. It’s a dead game. Barely anyone plays and it’s sooooo boring with nothing to do.

Then don't play? Lol