PDA

View Full Version : Easier GH access

hansella
10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I know this isn't a huge inconvenience or anything, but from time to time the run to the guild hall can get a little taxing especially in the middle of a run to re-cop some soda. I propose some sort of "go to GH" button either on the world map or social guild page for direct access. Or even possibly cut out the middle man and let you access discounted guild items from the plat store page. I may be a little out of my element on this last part but I figure if the system can distinguish a guild member by allowing/denying access to GH portal it shouldn't be that much different for an across the board price fixing based on guild affiliation.

Or this could just be a terrible idea I thought up on my 20 second stroll to my GH...

Yich
10-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I know this isn't a huge inconvenience or anything, but from time to time the run to the guild hall can get a little taxing especially in the middle of a run to re-cop some soda. I propose some sort of "go to GH" button either on the world map or social guild page for direct access. Or even possibly cut out the middle man and let you access discounted guild items from the plat store page. I may be a little out of my element on this last part but I figure if the system can distinguish a guild member by allowing/denying access to GH portal it shouldn't be that much different for an across the board price fixing based on guild affiliation.

Or this could just be a terrible idea I thought up on my 20 second stroll to my GH...

Sounds good to me.

Sryyoulose
10-03-2012, 11:08 AM
I can't even count how many times this has been brought up.

All we can do is hope.

ArtofWar
10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
sounds good! :)