PDA

View Full Version : Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Everyone please be patient and just wait for the release cause the people that r trying to make the game is trying t make the game to be the best we just have to wait for it there
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana:
is no need for rushing and also i am also unable to wait but we have to give them time to make the game as perfect as possible.
Please just wait instead of posting when is the due or when is the release of the game!!!!!!!!
If i were the one of the game inventor i would be also be distracted on people wanting the game now because if ur trying to make the game perfect and u remeber the players
want it to be now ,so now u will rush and make the game complicated. Lets just avoid this just wait for the game to release.
(If i got wrong spelling or grammar i apologise for that)

Kraze
10-03-2012, 01:44 AM
So your counter to the when is it going to come out threads (rather than simply ignore them) is to make a thread about not making threads?

Ghostsmacker
10-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Not a counter but more of an argument stating people should stop complaining about AL's release date and that they should be patient.

Seriously people should just wait so many great games have been delayed in the past, sometimes delays over a year.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Not a counter but more of an argument stating people should stop complaining about AL's release date and that they should be patient.

Seriously people should just wait so many great games have been delayed in the past, sometimes delays over a year.

I understand that as do you and the op. However these games have a very large player base that are either ADD or young and with the hype of AL and the way misinformation floats around here I can see how they feel like they are waiting for Christmas and it keeps getting pushed back.
A caps lock thread title and a google of ! Isn't going to change that and if the release date threads bother ya don't read them. One isn't required to read everything.

Mage till the end
10-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Those bananas make it very hard to read

BodMaster
10-03-2012, 03:04 AM
*looks at the banana overuse.. leaves*

Elyseon
10-03-2012, 06:05 AM
no.

MightyMicah
10-03-2012, 08:22 AM
I can't read the thread because I'm too busy staring at the bananas.

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
lol

shadow90
10-04-2012, 04:30 AM
Those people should stop posting threads about 'When is AL coming out' and play other games.
Like Battlefield 3, Need For Speed The Run and other games.

MightyMicah
10-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Those people should stop posting threads about 'When is AL coming out' and play other games.
Like Battlefield 3, Need For Speed The Run and other games.

Like Guild Wars 2 ;)

RedRyder
10-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Useless thread about useless threads is useless

StompArtist
10-04-2012, 10:19 AM

And suffering extreme banana infestation!

RedRyder
10-04-2012, 11:10 AM
And suffering extreme banana infestation!

This calls for banana milkshakes! Yummy, but I'm lactose intolerant :(

Zaonabiuibil
10-04-2012, 02:38 PM
This calls for banana milkshakes! Yummy, but I'm lactose intolerant :(

Soy milk anyone!?

dudetus
10-04-2012, 03:28 PM

But doesn't 2 negative things multiplied equal positive?

thecrankybearsam
10-04-2012, 04:33 PM
But doesn't 2 negative things multiplied equal positive?

lol

csb
10-04-2012, 05:40 PM
The title of this thread should be "banana challenge", and give a reward to whoever can read the text and answer a question correctly.

Zaonabiuibil
10-04-2012, 06:29 PM
The title of this thread should be "banana challenge", and give a reward to whoever can read the text and answer a question correctly.

I like this guy XD