PDA

View Full Version : So I Just Found

Hadesofshadow
10-03-2012, 03:12 AM
this

I want names. Yeah, your twinks names. This guide was 100% accurate until STS made the forgotten bows and I have no need to fix it because those little power weapons will be nerfed soon. I'd wait until your little "super weapons" get nerfed to show you up in PvP, but I'm certain I could do it with my bow. Also, check the "thanks" right after the guide. Like it or not, that means something. If you think it sucks, that means your opinion differs from everyone who thanked it. There is such a thing as stupid opinions. You might just have one

in entertainings guide

yich how soon can i beat ya

McBain
10-03-2012, 04:42 AM

Rot
10-03-2012, 05:08 AM
Huh ?

Elyseon
10-03-2012, 05:40 AM
so right now if i say it sucks, it does? ;D

Yich
10-03-2012, 06:55 AM
I think it's only fair to copy your post into the OP here as well. You said "this guide sucks". Entertaining's guide was edited recently, modernizing it. Anyways, you could have easily pmed me this. At the time Id have surely beaten you, its been over a month. Ill still 1v1 you ofc. Check my igns down there and add them.

Reunegade
10-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Hmm......tell me in English please.

Suentous PO
10-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Toast comes from kittens underneath the past you know twice the second larry. Calling houses she said bro in an accent akin to what's goin on farther down the road it may slap the coffee to calm down.
Amirite

Wrath
10-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Toast comes from kittens underneath the past you know twice the second larry. Calling houses she said bro in an accent akin to what's goin on farther down the road it may slap the coffee to calm down.
Amirite

This has to be the greatest google translation of someones foreign language i have ever seen!!!! Awesome stuff!!!!

Mothwing
10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Amirite

lol'd