PDA

View Full Version : Mechanubis Arcane Weapon (Bound)

Snaptubepro
07-24-2023, 09:59 PM
Developers were kind enough to give us a bound version of kraken (mechanubis).
But the only problem is that only fully krakened players can play the catacombs.

I know there are kind player out there with full kraken that are chill and fun to run catacombs with, carrying us whos wearing full zaarus. I even have the list of their name. But its too hard to find a carry, most of them will just leave when seeing us wearing zaarus, considering it'll be a long run.

So here the catch,
1).What if mechanubis can be sold in auc? But as soon as buyer equip it, the item is locked. Means, it cant be traded again in market. Kraken user farm, we buy. Healthy chain. hehe.
2). All mobs in catacombs drops items to craft mechanubis weapon. Instead of it only droppable from boss. (We zaarus user combine with ebon/death can barely kill the mobs. So i guess, it'll be worth the effort).

Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading tho.

Kystone
07-25-2023, 07:48 AM
yes another thread for sure will make them change their mind

Switchback
07-25-2023, 08:09 AM
If i had to take a wild guess is that this Cata is suppose to last longer than 1 cycle. Letting go of all the restrictions on arc gear is just lazy and nearsighted.

trueido
07-27-2023, 10:51 AM
It is fine as it is

Inawaz
07-27-2023, 11:49 AM
It is fine as it is

Yea it is fine for people like you with kraken , not for people with zaarus set [emoji57]

imfeared
07-27-2023, 12:07 PM
Everyone forgets players that have kraken now had zaarus before and had to work toward getting kraken...

Snaptubepro
07-27-2023, 05:56 PM
Everyone forgets players that have kraken now had zaarus before and had to work toward getting kraken...

If u read my post carefully and intelligently it's not about "u can't compare those who plays 34 years than a newbie that barely play. It's totally unfair".

It's about those veterans who can contribute to sell bound kraken considering only "fully geared" player can play the catacombs.
Solution:"Just create a party". In my 4 years experience, only minority have good heart in this game considering it's a bussiness game. (You know how bussiness people are).

Lastly, whats the point of looting weaker & bound version of kraken items in catacomb if you already got super op kraken gears. And it can't be sold to others who want to play catacomb that deal 0.1% damage to crab? If u can afford op kraken set you won't even bother to farm those weaker version of kraks unless to complete your collection. Reason why catacomb are popular right now is because of the arc bracelet that worth 230m-500m. Mechanubis gears were just a side income. ( I guess bracelet was one of the most expensive drop and is tradable.)

Not to suggest the mechanubis gears tradable entirely, but for it to be locked after equipped once. Just a suggestion from ordinary guy, i don't really care about this game anymore cus not worth the money spent.

Delouis Ball
07-27-2023, 09:52 PM
If u read my post carefully and intelligently it's not about "u can't compare those who plays 34 years than a newbie that barely play. It's totally unfair".

It's about those veterans who can contribute to sell bound kraken considering only "fully geared" player can play the catacombs.
Solution:"Just create a party". In my 4 years experience, only minority have good heart in this game considering it's a bussiness game. (You know how bussiness people are).

Lastly, whats the point of looting weaker & bound version of kraken items in catacomb if you already got super op kraken gears. And it can't be sold to others who want to play catacomb that deal 0.1% damage to crab? If u can afford op kraken set you won't even bother to farm those weaker version of kraks unless to complete your collection. Reason why catacomb are popular right now is because of the arc bracelet that worth 230m-500m. Mechanubis gears were just a side income. ( I guess bracelet was one of the most expensive drop and is tradable.)

Not to suggest the mechanubis gears tradable entirely, but for it to be locked after equipped once. Just a suggestion from ordinary guy, i don't really care about this game anymore cus not worth the money spent.When it first started, I joined randoms for fun. I did runs in 4-5 mins with mixed randoms every run.

That's about 2-3 minutes more than my average kraken user (all 2.5k+ stat) party.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Inawaz
07-28-2023, 03:10 AM
When it first started, I joined randoms for fun. I did runs in 4-5 mins with mixed randoms every run.

That's about 2-3 minutes more than my average kraken user (all 2.5k+ stat) party.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

If u get randoms OP ppl then u are just lucky that times . Mostly ppl don’t get op ppl .

trueido
07-29-2023, 12:25 PM
Before this map was introduced, Cinco said that this map is designed for the most well geared players in game, I think they made it even easier before release cus even people with bad awakes krakens / OP Zaarus can do this map.
We are 2 years already in Zodias expansion, you had so much time to get zaarus, then work your way to krakens.
If you havent played enough ofc you don't have Krakens.

there are many people that don't buy plat and have krakens, they just played alot in the past year, events, GL maps and got to where they are now, while you keep complaining that the most OP gears in game are not handed to you for free on a golden plate.

Less talking, more grinding will get you where you wanna be

nemusoa
07-29-2023, 05:36 PM
make it option can to be sold for 10m-100m gold from our stash is even better. we do not need jump to auc

Snaptubepro
07-29-2023, 10:15 PM
Before this map was introduced, Cinco said that this map is designed for the most well geared players in game, I think they made it even easier before release cus even people with bad awakes krakens / OP Zaarus can do this map.
We are 2 years already in Zodias expansion, you had so much time to get zaarus, then work your way to krakens.
If you havent played enough ofc you don't have Krakens.

there are many people that don't buy plat and have krakens, they just played alot in the past year, events, GL maps and got to where they are now, while you keep complaining that the most OP gears in game are not handed to you for free on a golden plate.

Less talking, more grinding will get you where you wanna be

Can u read my justification again?Why people can't understand a simple linguistic. Im not even complaining but proposing an idea. Also, am not talking about comparing a player that play AL for 35 years and a player that barely play.

trueido
07-30-2023, 10:08 AM
the whole point of getting arcanes endgame gears from this map for "free" is because it is bound.
Do you have any idea how many arcanes people looted?
I personally looted 8 arcanes and I am just at 40k points.

why would they make them tradeable?
this will make all Kraken Gears drop in huge margin, kinda unfair for the people who paid plat to get these gears.
There was a survey prior to the map release, it has been asked if we want arcanes 81 for our ALTS or not having arcanes AT ALL.
Most players wanted to get arcanes for their alts, and this is what we got.

if you wanna play for gold go farm E Rahab / Gauntlet.

asommers
08-05-2023, 10:30 PM
No plans to make bound items tradable. No plans to add bind on equip.

-ALS