PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Battle Royale (Remastered)

Snaptubepro
07-24-2023, 10:16 PM
I know developers are extremely busy with the Evolution of Arlorverse (Level 86 Expansion) which will change the gameplay of AL forever. But i guess i want to see AL with battle royale again. This time, its different. Totally different.

Previous Battle Royale was about last man standing with only using honor equipment.
Along with expansion 86 which will bring huge changes, i guess it possible to implement this new battle royale.

New Battle Royale.
1. Instead of starting with only honor equipment, why dont we started from zero? (100 players in one match, all in random spawn spot)
2.The 100 players will roam the map for equipment. Just like Player Unknown Battle Ground.
3. All equipment that available are : All mythic,arcane,spirit and unique legendary from all levels. But in battle royale, their level are scaled to be same(Example: All are level 10). The stats especially.
4.The goal of the match is to be the last man standing, with all the items you has collected, try to survive to the very last!!

This will require lots of work, but i wanna see this new mode in AL. "Not today, maybe tomorrow."
Im more than grateful to see the flow of how AL evolving time by time, long live AL!!

asommers
08-05-2023, 10:25 PM
This will require lots of work ...

Yup. I can see Last Legend Standing returning if we need a filler event, but I don't think we have plans to put any more work into it.

-ALS